After 11 years of smoking, I quit cigarettes cold turkey 8 days ago. Ask me anything

After 11 years of smoking, I quit cigarettes cold turkey 8 days ago. Ask me anything

Did you quit cigarettes after smoking for eleven years?

Did you cold turkey after you quit?

Want a cig?

Can I bum a ciggie mate?

11 years of smoking cock and you quit smoking cigs for 8 days so far aswell. Well done

>been smoking for years.
>recently quit cold turkey
>miss the turkey but at least i still have my smokes.

do you have decreased sense of smell'?? How's your nasal breathing? quality of life 1-10?

>only 8 days
Ha, good luck with that

What are you going to do about your habitual need to move your hands around during your time of leisure? Try to ignore the awkward feeling? That's not gonna work.

how many wrinkles do you have?
Yellow teeth?

Am very curious, not being a bastard

Respiratory Therapist here. I have seen literally hundreds of people say the exact same thing, word for word.

"Do you smoke or have you ever smoked?"
"I used to."
"How long did you smoke for and when did you quit?"
"15 years! Quit after I was admitted to the hospital, 5 days ago."

And all the RT's laugh at them behind their back.
So go on. Keep smoking. You will start again and I need your End Stage COPD so I can make another bonus check in ten years.

100% of people who recently quit smoking quit some time quite recently.

I only been smoking for 4 years and my nasal breathing is terrible

How tall is your penis now?

You... you are mentally challenged man.

>Literally hundreds
>Exact same thing
>Word for word

Are you fucking retarded?

Also, that story was a roller-coaster of dullness from start to finish. I'm not telling you to kill yourself for being so deeply uninteresting, but just letting you know that I would if I was you.

>Member how great cigarettes tasted after an awesome meal?

I MEMBER!

>Member how great that first smoke of the morning was with a cup of coffee?

I MEMBER!!!

>Member how good a cigarette was after sex?

I MEMBER!!!

Wanna light me a cig?

I knew some homeless guy who has liver cirrhosis and lung cancer. Till this day he spends all his money on cigarettes and cheap beer and the doctor who had to operate on him for some shit I don't care to know about, said "it's nothing short of a miracle that you continue to live". I ask him if he's gonna quit after the operation, he said in incoherent talking about "shit! I was drunk when I got there..." which didn't exactly answer my question, but I got the general message.

I just wish I was related to him so I could put a life insurance policy on him. It wouldn't even be a gamble, just a guarantee huge pay off for a monthly fee.

This level of autism can't go unchecked.

>8 days ago
Go fuck yourself dumbass "?"

Switch to weed. Live long and prosper.

You somehow managed to write an even more boring an autistic post that the one you were replying to - which was already extremely boring and autistic. Well done.

>8 days
>quit

HOW, NIGGA? I been trying to quit for a year now. Nothing sticks

Cold turkey after 8 days...lmao

"?"

>tfw i'm in the middle of small and average
i want to die

Trim your nose hairs and inhale a cig through your nose. You will hate them and never crave them.ever again

The first 3 days are the hardest,first week being pretty tricky but after that it's not quite so bad

As for OP start doing light cardio and work your my up man, your lungs will thank you

Smoking after you've tried to quit is guilt ridden an not pleasurable

How many packs a day did you smoke and do you have wrinkles?

Get a habit tracker dude. I have been smoking a pouch a week for the last year. Went cold turkey like yourself. Although when I go out and take some caps, I do miss a a nice champion Ruby Red Rollie between my fuck you and index finger. Pls help

If he hasn't smoked in eight days then he has, technically, quit - for now sat least. What's with all the autism in this thread? Smoking threads get posted every day and I've never seen one this autistic.

Checked. Trips of truth.

You should see a doctor for your internet retardation. It's quite severe.

It's easy from here. Just stay the fuck inside and where you can't smoke.

>i want to die

I've got some wonderful news for you about this wonderful new concept called suicide.

what do cigs taste like?

fuckin 8 days dont mean shit you fuck boy.

after a year you have the right to say you quit smoking so FUCK you dumbass cunt

salty coins

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in respiratory therapy and I've been involved in numerous raids on bronchioles with over 300 confirmed revives. I was trained extensively in cancer warfare and I'm the top mouth breather in the entire respiratory field. ou are nothing to me but just another target. I will respirate you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

Kek. Nice one, user.

Be a Man!

Is there some sort of correlation between quitting smoking and developing autism? This thread suggests so.

Not OP. Just curious - when did you quit?

What made you quit?
After 7 years of 2 packs a day, I quit cold turkey after a friend got me high on shrooms and explained how nicotine operates. I spent two weeks cleaning the apartment from top to bottom with nervous energy. The worst temptations were quiet moments when there was nothing to do bu relax, or going out to bars with friends who smoked. It was intense for the first few months, not too much of a problem for a year, then really was just a memory after about two years. That was all 30 years ago. I've had a few since then, each time was disgusted by it.
You can do it man. It's really worth it on many levels.