Oh my god I really need help Cred Forums some grill just texted me

Oh my god I really need help Cred Forums some grill just texted me

>meeting you has always been a lot of fun and I don't know if I can tell you but I really like you a lot :/ :/ :/

What the fuck am I supposed to do now?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>inb4 some meme answer

this isn't some sort of joke you piece of poo

Say that you enjoyed it too and want to see her again ? Wtf are you a retard?

wtf nigga, ask if she wants to chill at your place, women ALWAYS want to have sex, they sometimes just don't want to have sex the first date because they think that you'll think they're a whore.

yes
stop freaking me out okay

legit just her text 'you wanna come over?' imagine if a girl you liked said that to you, wouldn't you be like 'hell fucking yeah'? That's how she'll feel

this was meant for

Text back "Yeah, I also have a good time when we are together. Let's go have a few drinks and see a movie." See how it goes fro there. She might just want to hang out at home...and then, Boom! Another sex victim.

No she just texted me this after I met her at some event
I already went for some drinks with her

Don't see how that stops you from asking her if she wants to come over, but alright keep being beta, OP.

sauce on vid?

So even thoug we just split up and she went troughe the touble of asking her parents to pick her up I still should ask her if she feels like meeting up right now at 2 in the morning? what the fuck

Idk what you want user. Already met girl, already went out for drinks, want to know what to say.

Almost every post has had a good answer. Just tell her you had fun too, really enjoyed hanging out. She seems cool. Can't wait to do it again. Make plans.

Easy. How did you already meet for drinks if you can't come up with that on your own?

>>Easy. How did you already meet for drinks if you can't come up with that on your own?
She asked me.
I don't even know it's a mistery to me to be honest

You JUST said you met her at an event, and I don't know where the fuck you live, maybe you give more context you beta nigger.

>that shitty grammar and all those typos
lel sorry I am intoxicated it seems.
I am in fact white and met her at some social gathering (Oktoberfest) and we didn't really talk and I was very obvious about that I did leave my phone at home but when I retuned home I saw the text I mentioned in the fitst post.

OP is a beta cunt

Ask Cred Forums for advice, what could go wrong.

No shit

sauce plz and thx

this was depressing

Yeah it's really fitting somehow

>hardest part about getting a girl is getting her to want you back
>OP managed to effortlessly surpass this stage
>girl texts back saying she wants me more than ever
>now wat do?
Call her over, and do what you did the last time you met her. And if you're an autist well.. good luck

>>OP managed to effortlessly surpass this stage
It's baffling isn't it.
>>girl texts back
>implying I text her
She always texts me fist.
>Call her over
No man this us out of the question we just split.
It's over for today but what the hell shoudl I text her tomorrow

Next step is to get her alone somewhere, her place or yours. Tell her you'll order a pizza or Chinese food and some beers, and watch something on Netflix. You need to get her to a place where you can FUCK HER, without being so crude as to actually say "come on over, we'll get drunk and screw". You can put it that way only after you have been dating her for a while, and you can both laugh at your witticism. Then, get her drunk and fuck her. The first time or two, they'll use this as their excuse. "Oh, I'm not really like that, but you got me drunk...After the first few times, you can fuck without any alcohol, because the pussy is yours, and neither of you needs an excuse for you to fuck it.

well atleast we all know youre a faggot and the girls you attract are probably underage or just gay nigger faggots

Well, bring some coals, lighter fluid, and sausage or steaks. I suggest grilling with coal over propane - flavor's better.

>Next step is to get her alone somewhere, her place or yours. Tell her you'll order a pizza or Chinese food and some beers, and watch something on Netflix. You need to get her to a place where you can FUCK HER

The sad part is this is probably how it is going to play out

Then try texting her a good morning, maybe arrange the next time you want to see her

jelly as fuck for no reason
I didn't want this
>not using propane and propane accesories

We met like once a week, sometimes just together sometimes with other people but this text feels like the beginning of putting it on another level.

Fuck.

Dude, DUDE, LISTEN TO ME, I'm the same guy you've been responding to.

I've had a girl message me first FOR 5 WHOLE FUCKING YEARS!! and I NEVER had the guts to bring our relationship to the next level, I always waited for her to do it since I'm a fucking bitch. NOW by the looks of it, she gave up on me and is moving on to some other fucking dickwipe because I'm too beta as fuck, we were both virgins and would've shared a lot of first times for everything. Losing her was absolutely brutal.
DON'T MAKE THE SAME FUCKING MISTAKE user, YOU INITIATE, AND YOU INITIATE HARD (not too hard or you'll scare her. CASUALLY HARD), BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. PLEASE PLEASE, DON'T FUCK THIS UP FOR YOUR OWN SAKE, IT'S SO MUCH BETTER TO REGRET THAN TO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU COULD'VE BEEN. EVERY FIBRE OF YOUR BODY IS GOING TO SCREAM "NO" WHILE YOUR HEART WANTS TO SEND THAT MESSAGE. JUST ASK AND WHATEVER HAPPENS WILL HAPPEN

Well that is exactly why I even met up wit her in the first place.
I don't want to wake up 50 years old, lonely full of regreta wondering what could have been.

I doubt she is a virging though she is 23 already

bitch is you 12, tell her to sit on that dick.

still same guy, you might be able to tell everytime, not that I'm sure, but.. I'll say our ages at the time were same ages, it started at 13.. and we drifted at 18, one month before my birthday, so it was almost 6 years of compelling with destiny (cringe thread hmu)..

One important thing to do is to not think about every interaction you have with her, sometimes it's best the just message her in the spur of the moment rather than laying out a plan like you're scheduling a blitzkreig attack any moment, but if you must, as I said before, practicing to say good morning to her would be a great start, ESPECIALLY if she always messages you first, trust me, she's a person like you are, and if you're capable of being excited from receiving a message from her, then she'll definitely be happy to hear from you, she'll think she's making progress. It's a lot easier said than done, but trust me. TRUST ME, I've lived it. Almost an entire 6 fucking years of it, and I did everything WRONG.

y no sauce on this video yet OP and/or other Cred Forumstards?

yes once I asked her how her day went first and she answered within 30 seconds and seemed happy.

What the fuck are we even talking about did you meet this woman or what? did you kiss her?

>I didn't want this

Then use "girl," not "grill." Your first problem is that you're viewing her as a sex game that you have to win, rather than accepting her as a human friend. The stupid and juvenile use of "grill" demonstrates you're just a kid and too young for this and this board. GTFO.

listen you mother fucker, we never even had a chance to have an honest conversation, I was being childish n she was childish as fuck too, it resulted in some pretty bad shit considering I'm incredibly picky about who I let in my life and for a good reason too, human beings are fucking scum, yet I still somehow get shit on. I exclusively get shit on to be specific.
Anyways, KEEP TALKING TO HER.
IF IT HELPS, TRY TO GET COMFORTABLE WITH THE FACT THAT SHE'S GOING TO BASICALLY BE ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER IN YOUR LIFE WHO WON'T LEAVE UNLESS SOME UNEXPECTED SHIT HAPPENS, AND THAT YOU CAN SHARE YOUR MIND WITH IN ITS ENTIRETY WITH HER.
YOU POS PLEB MOTHER FUCKER DO IT BITCH

*Tips fedora*

it's too late op
she wants your dick
you can't stop it
prepare for imminent baby

/thread

again jelly as fuck for no reason.
I wish she wasn just a friend but she obviously want the shlong
>listen you mother fucker, we never even had a chance to have an honest conversation, I was being childish n she was childish as fuck too
So you made out with her on the first date?
I couldn't do that.
oh god this is exactly what I feared

Sauce on this, please

no seriously what should I text her back tomorrow?