Anyone here have success with giving girls penetrating orgasms...

Anyone here have success with giving girls penetrating orgasms? I've got my oral and finger game on point but I'd like to know how to make the ol lady convulse with my dick inside of her.

Dick is a solid 7 inches long so I should have the reach for it.

I've achieved it a few times. It just depends on the chick.
It's not easy bro

no, and what i finally decided to do is just not worry about it

i pump and dump them and also hire hookers

>straight to anal.

>cums so hard she pukes

>cums

Gotta find the pattern bruh

get toy
or stimulate clit with fingers
no way to just doing it with dick, maybe wear vibrating cock ring that will make her cum

have a big dick

I don't understand how "men" have trouble with this

my GF cums easily from fucking when she's on top but she can't get off from oral and I love eating her pussy

OP we should just trade GFs

Is this.... Is this thread bait? This can't be real.

Embrace your inner faggot. Give up trying, give up living. Cuckmasterfuckstick. I'll get you bitch off.

What are signs to look for? Like I can tell when she's really into it because it gets super tight and wet, but idk how ro push it over the edge.

Is this something that very very few women can achieve? Or is that something that we're told to make us feel better about ourselves?

This guy gets it

Anybody that tells you otherwise is just a gullible cuck who thinks women are honest

Just get her to touch herself while you're doing her. Who gives a fuck if its not penetration only? idgaf

Everyone can achieve it, it's all about different strokes for different folks. What works for one may not for another, one might seem easy whereas another may seem difficult

pretty much every girl ive fucked lol

I always find it weird that people have difficulty with this...
Maybe I've just been lucky.

I have made loads of girls cum , the trick is getting into their darkest fantasy .

Gotta learn anatomy. You might think you know where the G-spot is, but you may be mistaken. It's on the anterior surface of the vagina, 3-5 inches in, depending on the size of the girl.

The important thing to remember is that changing your or her position can change how it feels a lot for her. Most guys don't realize this because it feels pretty much the same for them no matter what position they're in.

You can also make them orgasm by hitting either the anterior or posterior fornix (in front/behind the cervix respectively).

Your 7 inch dick is only a little bit shorter than mine, so you can do it just fine with the right position. I'll try to describe the optimal position for this...

She's laying on her side with her top leg flexed at the hip and knee. Her bottom leg should be straight.
You're kneeling with her bottom, straight leg between your knees. Put your hands on her hip/ass and pull her into you as you thrust in. You should feel yourself "hitting bottom".

MOST girls love this. Some girls don't.

Countless studies have concluded that the G-spot is only present in less than a quarter of women if at all. You don't know what you're talking about.

Can only speak from experience, I tend to warm my gf up for a while first by eating her out. Everyone has their own techniques but I like to slowly but firmy lick her clit with the tip of my tongue and finger her at the same time.

I do a "come here" motion with my finger inside of her and get her g spot all full of blood and sensitive, and then we fuck. We always fuck until she comes or she gets really grumpy, and she can only come when she's on top, cowgirl style.

She's a squirter too but that only happens probably a third of the time, it depends how much my dick is rubbing her g spot. My dick is only 5.5 inches though bro although it's really thick and she says it's nice to feel stretched.

If you're 7 inches it shouldn't be a problem. I don't know if any of that helps but I'm just sharing what I can to help a bro out.

Still never tried anal, any tips would be appreciated.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself, friendo.

Should I avoid making her cum when I eat her out?

Most women can't achieve an orgasm just off a good dicking alone. You'll need some clit action going on too.

The slow pelvic grind: keep in contact with her pelvis and make slow grinding thrusts until she is begging for you to fuck her faster, then, staying 3/4s in, fast rythmic thrusts with your cock angled towards her lower abdomen. The goal is to provide stimulation to her clitoris and g-spot alternatively. When done correctly her eyes should roll into the back of her head, her legs should lock behind you, and her hands will be clawing desperately at your upper arms and back.

I've don't often make her come when I eat her out but that's because she prefers coming on top (she says). But it might be because she gets really shy about squirting and she would be mortified if she squirted in my face.

I guess try just warming her up with oral but not pushing her to climax, and then fuck her. Then if that doesn't work, make her come from oral and see if it's any different.

Don't have a lot of experience with the latter though so I can't really say whether or not it works. Good luck though mate.

It depends on the girl. For some, penetration orgasm will never be possible.

Some women cannot really cum from penetration alone. You will HAVE to play with the clit in some cases to make your girl have the supreme O face.
>i took the bait

Thanks my man. I'm probably not a multi orgasm type of partner (at least at this stage in my experience) so after she cums from oral she's pretty well content and it's hard to get her super stimulated again.

I guess I'll try to tease with oral next time.

One word.....doggy.

Do it doggy style with her. Deep rub her lower back at the same time.

Every time.

same here, my current gf and an ex cum almost every time they are on top (current gf can come like 5 times in a row some times), but it's really rare, girls don't know their bodies for the most part

What I do is make her cum a few times whit oral sex and 4 fingers fingering, after that her pussy get so sensitive that easily can reach two or three orgasm while penetrating. And by the way, i suffer from premature ejaculation (4-5 min )

Not every woman can. My wife can but my GF can't. That's why we have a vibrating cock ring.

Advice on being good at oral/fingering? Newbie at sec user wants to learn.

This.

Im really, really fucking old, and fucked probably 3 dozen women before i got married in my mid twenties, and can say with confidence almost every woman is different. Hand to god I dated a girl who easily came both from light touches on her back and from gentle blowing in the ear. She didnt let strangers touch her for this reason. Dated a couple women who couldnt come at all. Some who came easily from dick, some who only did from oral or g-spot. One who could come 20 times over the course of an hour, and one who was done being touched after one.

>wife can
>GF can't

do elaborate

I've given penetrating orgasms before but my current gf is an absolute enigma. According to her I'm the only guy that's ever made her cum, which is more than likely true based on her history.

I've made her cum orally, anally, and with the old radio tuners but I just can't figure out that pussgasm. I don't think I've even come close tbh

Wife is one that can cum 20 times in an hour to dick or toys.

GF can have clit orgasms (and anal once) but not from fucking alone.

My last gf could but my fiancee can't. Women didn't evolve for their pleasure to matter, you're just supposed to take what you want.

My girl wont other ways she doesn't like it as much. Way i do it is just missionary and arm behind the head and just goto town. Hits the right spot usually.

Wife AND gf? Ive had a few one, two, or three night stands, and one who just calls me up occasionally, but no interest in having a gf sidepiece. They need to know that theyre just entertainment.

I didn't go looking for my GF; if I had met her first I would have married her instead. I found her only /after/ 2 kids. Moral of the story, don't marry the rebound girl when you're broken hearted.

>tip your fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

>old radio tuners
kek

I have to get her all nice and worked up first, when her face, neck, and chest is red and she's starting to tighten up, I pound away until she's almost there and then slow WAY down and make her cum until she literally can't do anything except squirm and convulse on my dick.
THEN I finish up and cum in her.
It's difficult as fuck, it's a workout man.

When you feel her start to get really tight, I change my angle of pebetration, I pick up her ass off the bed and slowly penetrate deep and slow. After bout 30 seconds I go back to a more regular deep thrusting motion. Usually works for my girl. Every girls different to some degree. Some loving being pounded into submission, others like it slow and deep