I am extremely sensitive and get my feelings hurt a lot

I am extremely sensitive and get my feelings hurt a lot.

It's been getting worse recently too.
How can I fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/01/16/377239011/by-making-a-game-out-of-rejection-a-man-conquers-fear
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill yourself.
/thread

Not coming on Cred Forums and going back to reedit maby?

Eat a half ounce of magic mushrooms

I meant half an 8th but half an ounce would work too.

drink bleach

Tell me the name of this semen demon then I'll tell you

Man the fuck up. I was a fat fuck in elementary school and got constantly ridiculed, and I learned to suck it up.

>took insults in elementary school

what a man

suck it in then cry over it here.

Stop giving a fuck about what others think, they really dont matter

Observe the thoughts and feelings you receive when someone says something you don't like. Realize deeply it isn't all of you feeling these insecurities, simply a strong part of your conscious greatly responsible for navigating through life.

quit thinking your feelings are of the utmost importance in the world. you get more butthurt because you either want people to pay attention to you (user what's wrong you're so quiet and look sad), want to passive aggressively manipulate people around you, or you honestly can't conceive that the whole entire world has their own delicate feelings too that are being tested every day. kys loser if you can't accept what i say is true

You're only attempting to diagnose him with your edgy teenage ignorance.

prozac

try eating properly. you can get really moody if you dont eat properly. make sure you're getting 2500ish calories and that you're getting all your vitamins and minerals. eat fruit and greens and get a nice steak and some hearty soups into you and stay hydrated.

drinking or smoke weed helps too but dont use them as a crutch.

Yeah that's cause it was elementary school and everyone gets picked on then.

just stop giving a fuck what other people think about you.

kill yourself

I've had pretty good success with Phenibut 250mg for significant events.

Can't /thread your own post faggot.

Kill yourself.

You may have depression. Or you're just a faggot, better go to the shrink.

Stop being a faggot.

Xanax depletes my conscience of fucks to give, d00 itt L0$3r

Lurk more, post yourself on here, try hitting puberty

this

Hurdurrrrrrrrr fgt

Take life with a grain of salt

Drop out of the race, Donald.

>LEAVE TUMBLR

Are you a guy??
If you are: Realize you're a guy, everyone is going to treat you like a guy, man the fuck up and treat everyone like the man you're suppose to be, say what's on your mind, NEVER hold it in, that ain't good for human nature. (unless you're talking to authority)
If you're a girl, then remember that feelings are normal, keep working independently and eventually you'll find a guy who'll put up with your nonsense, as every girl does, yeah, just like that.

Turn rejection into something to seek after; like this freak did. NPR: By Making A Game Out Of Rejection, A Man Conquers Fear

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/01/16/377239011/by-making-a-game-out-of-rejection-a-man-conquers-fear