Tell me exactly what's wrong with this picture, b

Tell me exactly what's wrong with this picture, b

It's badly cropped, the veil should be in the entire frame. The background shadows need lifted a little too.

Those leaves to the left are a little distracting too, yea they should be gently shooped out.

Who the fuck wears a cement color suit with a pink tie.

The groom is wearing white

It should be sharper for such a large picture

He shaved his mustache & isn't dancing to Sir Tom Jones

Concrete lobster salesmen

He didn't invest in a 401k.

> they'll divorce within 3 years

The groom's ring is silver and the bride's ring is gold. Someone fuck up.

He should be showing that wedding ring

One is a nigger

There's a colored gentleman in the photograph.

The open the wedding dance with Charles Bradley"Aint it a Sin". Tyron what kind of message are you trying to send the bride's family?

Hello newfriend.

rock lobster!!

One's a nigger dick lover.
The other is a ditzy bitch with a poorly arranged bouquet.

If you're not white, I don't want to know you.

The bride is wearing white.

fucking newfags
perfection

his suits white shade does not match his button down or the dress like god damn.

It's insanely stale b8 posted by non white autists with a racial obsession due to an inferiority complex. Other than that it's a pretty harmless photo.

His fists are balled up and her family hasn't even gotten their eyess off her yet.

Blokes wearing a pink tie. The fuck!!??

A man has for no reason entered a domestic partnership with a woman. This must be the problem, as such a partnership has no possible beneficial outcome for the man.

There is literally no circumstance where a man should want a divorce, because the woman is taking half no matter what.

Too much contrast

OH NOES. Help me Mr. Certified Financial Planner!

FYI: This is the new America. Doesn't matter how much racist people deny it, but progress is happening so fast, it makes gigabyte connections look slow as a tortoise.

this makes me want to kill myself

This.

This should be getting more love.