Who on Cred Forums is a drop out? And what's your life like now?

Who on Cred Forums is a drop out? And what's your life like now?

Dropped out in 11th grade, my life has gone nowhere. Wouldn't recommend it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFQvUHMNHrw#t=01m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=nzelJMy5UI8
nheri.org/research/research-facts-on-homeschooling.html
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/aug/30/home-schooling-outstanding-results-national-tests/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fag

dumbass/10

what did you think would happen OP?

never dropped out, but got expelled and then went to a really shitty school

many times I've thought of dropping out. life sucked at the time.

it's gotten better since.

School didn't interest me. I can easily get a decent job where I live that pays above minimum wage starting out.

Graduated and still went nowhere. Don't be fooled OP

Dropped out of music school. I can't tell right now, but I feel like it's a great idea.

Finished college wanted to be a detective. Moved to a new town now I own my own business make 175k per year guess I got lucky

I dropped out of middle school. Worked out for me I'm now running for president of the us

Dropped out of grade 10.
Joined military at 17, currently 32 years old, own three houses, 117K a year, have 120 soldiers in my direct command.

College "drop out" here. I didn't go back this semester. Fuck this. Shit got depressing quickly. Going back in January. We're all gonna make it bitches

Rank and branch?

Have you analed any of them?

Dropped out when i was 16. Been working with construction for the past 10 years. Making about 37 usd an hour.

Could be worse could be bether

Dropped out of highschool and make on average $28~/hr at my job. Pay is variable based on performance, and I've made upwards of $120 in an hour.

Didn't drop out. Graduated University. Pretty good GPA, a STEM degree.

Work at a grocery store still.

It's almost like capitalism fucks everyone over

Live gets worse the farther you get in it, than spikes and flatlines after a while if you do shit right, usually through luck, college, or good planning. Don't do that shit fam, it'll just fuck your life up.

Faggot, I have almost 300 soldiers in my command, half of them are navy seals

Drop out is only good when the "education" is limiting you. If you dropout for laziness, you get nothing.

Lazy niggers will be lazy wherever they are

Just graduated college, I'm an unemployed bum at present for a month now

Feels bad

rofl

Which STEM degree?

Kek

Dropped out of college? Because that's not really end of the line.
But dropped out of school is a clear as day sign that you're either a complete retard, lazy or otherwise incapable of performing basic work.

Diplomas are fucking unless. I barley graduated and now I have a 100k a year heavy construction jobs, granted I work 84 hour weeks and my body is falling apart at 30.
Learn a trade.

What is your degree for? Some useless shit like art or god-tier engineering?

>I didn't go back this semester. Fuck this. Shit got depressing quickly.
Why exactly? What happened?

I graduated high school 6 years ago
have not gotten a job or done anything since
literally have just sat in random family member's basements and leeched off their internet for 6 years

Double major. Math and IT Management.

Decided working was too much work.

>Dropped out of grade 10.
>does well in military
this explains a lot about the US army.

Yeah you fucked up.
youtube.com/watch?v=EFQvUHMNHrw#t=01m30s

Broccoli stems

dropped out in 10 grade
fucked around for a few years then got my G.E.D.
then went to a community college and got an associates degree
am now making 13 dollars an hour in an area where the average is 9
my life could be way better but i managed to claw my way up from that horrible first real life decision

I got expelled my soph, junior, and senior year. Still got my diploma, went to U Oregon 1 semester and quit, focused on carpentry then got into real estate now I'm worth a little under 10 million at 37, 90% of my friends with degrees only make 60k per year and are riddled in debt

Im a drop out and im making a lot of money from creating music. I play around my surrounding states and I have a really good time doing it. :) Cheesy enough for you?

>:)
Fuck off.

dropped out at 16, now 21 and working as a chef in a fine dining restaurant. not bad user, just make your life yourself.

do you have a job OP ?

Graduated high school with honours, doing nothing with my life

So what. The question is did you actually do that. Or are you just some looser talking about the life he is planing to have rather than activily doing anything about it.

graduated high school in the top three went to University of Ottawa, Majored in Network Security and a minor in engineering, have a masters in Network and Systemic analysis, and $70K later and i have fuck all to show for that education, a dead end job and a overpriced apartment

Dropped out of college on 99. Work doing programming by contract. Have 3 rental properties and my own home. Worked out fine for me.

I dropped out when I realized ho little I was actually learning and how pointless the schooling I was getting was I started a business and live fairly well, I'm by no means very wealthy but I live comfortably.

nigger i have an entire division of a-10C warthogs under my disposal. come and fight my bitch

Not your friends if you cant help them out. What are you doing with the 10 mill? Are you living a normal life in luxury or are you living the high life in poverty?

I just bombed your fuel supply, you cunt, whatcha gonna do now?

I got my GED and enlisted in the Marine Corps. did three years and then enlisted into the Army where I did 8 years and three tours in Iraq. Once I returned I went to a private college in Nebraska. Now I work for a telecommunications company, own a house and have a reasonably happy life.
Had I not dropped out I doubt that my life would have been much different, though I tested myself in other ways and let that be my sense of self. Education is only good if you want to learn what is being presented to you. If you think you would do better elsewhere go. Just don't regret your decisions; given the same set of information you will always make the same choices.

>drop out of CS at Purdue
>don't tell company I interned with
>they miraculously don't ask for any proof I graduated
>move to east coast
>6 years later
>worked at multiple companies
>nobody as asked for my transcripts or proof of graduation
>living the life

luckily, nobody cares about your college career after your first job, and at this point... fuck 'em if they find out i didn't graduate, I'd just be throwing away my time and a year and a half's tuition fees to go back and finish.

And how'd that turn out fuckin retard.

I bought a puppy, so that's nice

fuck you faggot bitch this game is fucking shit anyway fucking jews fucked it up so good people can't play fucking nigger im gonna go play bLAck oPs bitch, go fuck your nigger mom cunt

> fucking jews

They know! SHUT IT DOWN!!!

I live like a normie, house with a pool, always buy used vehicles never new, gave 100k to my mom, always buy pay for dinner with my friends, my house is pretty nice but I bought it as an investment 6000sq', 6 bed 3 bath, no wife no kids

Ottawa is hell

dropped out of university second year.

Married, kid, german sports car, american truck, (looking at an old british roaster for fun), >$110k a year in a city with an average income of $50k.

Doing pretty well, considering the universe has tossed a lot of shit my way.

well my story is i got expelled in 11th grade. So technically didnt "drop out". But i knew i wasn't going to go back to high school. So i found a program were you can take college courses and apply them to a high school degree. So i took a year of college (started while my friends were still in high school) at a community college, applied the college credits to the high school program, and received a high school diploma a year later. dropped out of college, i make 80k a year now. So it wasn't a go nowhere deal for me. You havn't gone anywhere because you arn't motivated. For the record i didn't even need to get that high school piece of toilet paper to make 80...

You epitomize the typical "I hate everyone!" useless millennial bitch. Incapable of doing anything for yourself to fix your own useless situation much less participate in something bigger than you are. I should be more afraid of useless, completely stagnant, unmotivated millennials like you than I am of a Trump presidency because there's millions of you toys and you are worth less than a dime a dozen.

I know you like the free internet and free food but it's time to get a job, get out of your mom and dad's house, and start thinking about how you can grow the fuck up and become a useful part of society. Your dad is sick of giving you the look of disappointment every day you roll your fat ass out of bed. Find any valid reason to exist you fucking utterly useless spoiled pretentious little sloth. Good luck finding someone to hire you with that "I'm better than everyone!" boy-child with bitch tits attitude. Maybe you can get a job deodorizing bowling rental shoes.

I graduated from a arts high school with a major in Victorian literature and havent gotten dick for a job.

Dont sweat graduating HS it doesnt mean shit.

Aight old man, not all millennials are bad, most of us have jobs, are paying through college, etc.

There are just as many shitty rich lazy older people, so fuck off.

Dropped out in 11th also,
Own my house, own my car, have a repeating monthly income off several investments.

Drop outs are 2 type of people, the too lazy to work, and the too anxious to work

This is fair. Most millenials aren't retarded. It's just all those ones doing #BLM, crazy intersectional feminism and the like that tarnish a whole generation. It sucks for you guys.

Was in a relationship with High School teacher my sophomore year. Dropped out because other teachers started treating me like shit and got tired of it. Transferred to a Community College and getting my Adult High School Diploma. Have only finished 1 credit because don't have motivation and lazy.

was very close to dropping out of university a few months ago. id taken a year off and was working and just didnt want to start studing again. but now im finishing my law degree while still working part time over the weekends. its hard work but it will pay off. never have been good at giving up

I dropped out in 10th grade. I got my GED and then an associates degree in software development at a community college.

I've been working as a test automation developer since. I've been thinking about going to OSU to get my bachelor's and masters degrees.

High school is a waste of time.

Forgot to mention they treated me like shit because the whole teacher situation got caught and she was the teacher everyone liked.

Where did you get the money for your investments? If some rich uncle died and willed you trust, then you really don't count. If you are self made, that's a different story.

I have a cousin that dropped out in 10th grade but he's like the fucking rain man when it comes to diesel engines so he has zero problems with work. but that's a rare case

I agree. I dropped out of school because I was making money and was just more fun than studying.

Eh, the way I look at it, it's just people trying to make sure that everyone is treated fairly and reasonably, and you're gonna get some retardation mixed up in it. I think the ideas behind a lot of it are sound but in application people are fucking retarded regardless of age/gender/race/etc.

I'm sure every generation has their own bullshit. I mean hell, at least our generation isn't racist, religious, and misogynistic as fuck. And yes, I know I'm saying that on Cred Forums.

>Most millenials aren't retarded

The loudest ones sure are. Correlation and whatnot.

That being said, millenials have arguably been fucked over. The loud idiots now have tumblr to find each other instead of being isolated like they would have in the past.

fucking welfare leaches i'd bet. kys.

Left school at 15.

Clinical depression, severe anxiety, meds don't work, never had a job, live alone in shitty apartment with a pile of trash building up next to me.

0/10 would not recommend.

Full of shit. What you say makes no sense. In order to have a "command" you have to be a comminsioned officer and have at least a bachelors. How could you have a bachelors if you dropped out?

>How could you have a bachelors if you dropped out?

I dropped out of high school and got my GED, and then an associates degree.

I can easily go get a bachelor's degree.

Dropping out of high school does not mean one cannot go to college.

Worked a shit gas station job for a year to get together the funds to invest in a small shop. Now i own said shop, and have a staff manage it for me. I also use the profits off that to play the money change game on the market, and sink money in shit countries, and reap profits
>Drop 10k us into the Philippines on a plant
>run up business and sell off to local government
>Reseed money into another plant

Oh yeah. Completely fucked over. This is what their parents raised. I bet they're horrified, it's like living with a kid trained by Minilove. One wrong word and to room 101 with yah.

check Gabe (steam owner) history and ask yourself about some facts in his life.

You don't have a command. You need at least a bachelors to have a command.

You mean the legend of madman newell? The man who slept in his office to make deadlines?
He has drive, and vision. Dont need an educational when you have those

millenials also are responsible for the alt right. Cuts both ways

Dropped out from uni. Going to a maritime school now.

Political Science.

I don't owe anyone anything, especially a society that doesn't give a fuck about me

Yeah cant say the rumor of it being a bad are wrong. Kinda wish I stayed in.
youtube.com/watch?v=nzelJMy5UI8

You're replying to the wrong guy, I'm not the militaryfag.

I was just explaining that it is possible to go to college even after dropping out of high school.

Homeschooled; which might as well be no education at all.
Took me until 22 until I was ready for college, because my social anxiety was so bad.

Dropped out of college after a year and a half and became an autodidact. I now work at an art museum and have a shot at becoming assistant curator

what museum?

You didn't miss out on much. Went to public school until I was 16. Went to college at 17, dropped out because my social anxiety was so bad.

its past your bedtime kid.

>Homeschooled; which might as well be no education at all.

You realize that home schooled teens outperform their peers in all academic areas, right?

nheri.org/research/research-facts-on-homeschooling.html

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

I've been going in and out of college, pretty much deciding to give it up and just pursue direct experience the hard way, college just feels like a waste of time for me, I hate it

>nheri
>National Home Education Research Institute

Sounds like a unbiased source on the topic

>>National Home Education Research Institute

Are you retarded? It is an organization dedicated to researching home schooling.

That's like implying NASA is somehow biased for space related things because they research space related things.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/aug/30/home-schooling-outstanding-results-national-tests/

Dropped out of sophmore year in college to join the Marine Corps. Best decision I've made thus far - I am enjoying every day that I am alive to experience it.

I'm going back into college next year though to complete my education so I can get some rank.

>You realize that home schooled teens outperform their peers in all academic areas.
Being smart is worth fuck-all when you're too afraid to talk without stammering.

NASA IS somehow biased

>I was actually about to drop out.
>Was failing Drivers Ed
>DE teacher calls dad
>Dad tells DE teacher I hate school
>Show up to DE next day
>Faggot teacher talks to me after class
>Asks if im gonna drop out
>Graduate with 3.4 GPA

Showed that old faggot.

Become a writer?

LOL buddy. I realize that many home schooled people are mega autistic and can't speak to others.

I, however, delude myself into believing I'm not. I was the student commencement speaker at BOTH of my colleges.

Then again, I've never had a GF... hmm...

NHEI would be biased if they were all homeschooling their kids, or had some kind of conflict of interest--or both of those things.

Just because they're researching homeschooling doesn't mean that they are biased *for* homeschooling.

>LOL buddy. I realize that many home schooled people are mega autistic and can't speak to others.

This is completely untrue.

Being homeschooled has nothing to do with being autistic or socially inept.

It is still possible to be social even when one is homeschooled.

graduated high school. Life still going nowhere. You didn't miss out on shit

1.I mean autistic in the meme sense.

2. Yes, it is true. I was home schooled and hung around other home schooled people. I said "many", not "all".

I dropped out in senior year of high school. Several years later, I borrowed a lot of money and went to college after getting my ged. I dropped out of college. That was almost a decade ago. I work for a website now. Twelve people including myself. We somehow stay profitable and its exhilarating. At the end of the day it's like any other job. Tedious and sometimes boring. But its better than retail and has unlimited upward mobility. I sometimes worry if its stable enough but, you can't get life experience like this working somewhere safe.

Dropped out earlier this year (12), got a fucking awesome job, now living the dream.

What do you do for $80k a year?

Liar. Only officers "command" and you can't be one without a degree faggot

>be poorfag
>buy used nigger clothes from Ross
>no money for lunches, buy bologna sandwiches
>get made fun of daily
>start selling weed to make monies
>get monies, get chicks, get dank ass pizza delivered to my class before lunch
>get caught selling swag joints
>get expelled
>go from home school to shit HS
>all A's bitch
>go to community college during summer, work in construction
>Ayoo got my monies and my grades what now bitches
>get allowed back in school
>get diploma

Really wasn't that hard user, why are you such a fukin retard?

High school is pointless.

Just get your GED, go to a community college, get an associates degree, and then transfer to a bigger college for bachelor's/masters/PhD programs.

>Drop out
>Start studying chemistray
>Learn how to create LSD in your basement
>Grow a beard and buy a trenchcoat
>While mom creates a distraction by having a normal job at the Wallmart and meeting the girls for dtrinks and going out with Arthur, I have a different idea
>I find the high school girls who rejected me, sell them LSD, sell them to human traffickers
>they trust me, then I lick them out n sell them
>Hahahaha, stupid white bitch, have fun int japan whore

>LSD
>LSD
>LSLD
DLKJ:

Grants and scholarships like for you to have a diploma though, and even so does the military. Not having one makes things just more complicated. Unless you've already got cash to blow and are qualified for waivers and shit, a diploma is still better than a GED.

>Dropped out
>Got a trade
>Started own business
>Over $300k p/a
>Implying education matters