I need your advice Cred Forums. Story incoming

I need your advice Cred Forums. Story incoming.
>Be me
>be 15
>I met a grill at this age, and as does everyone, I fell in love when I not yet knew what it was
>We continued and grew closer with each passing day, sharing a connection that never seemed to fade. You know that feeling.
>As time went on, a year had passed, only to find out that she had been cheating on me. This wouldn't have been an issue if I didn't sacrifice nearly everything for her
>I dropped out of high school, barely saw my family and soon lost the connection with them
>I left her and joined a trade school where I was trained as a welder and able to get certified as well as earn my GED by age 17
>So by 18 I decided to use those accomplishments to fulfill my dreams and join the military
>However, I was permanently disqualified due to suspicious scars. My lifelong dream to have an adventure was crushed
>I ended up going back to her, as she has changed and clearly does love me with all of her being
>Though the trust that I once had for her is entirely gone. The worst thing is to love someone so unwillingly, knowing the risks of it all failing
>retardedfacebookmeme.gif
>This is my current age, and thus far I've found a job welding at $12hr. In my home town.
>I live every single day in the most repetitive state. The day coming to an end, I anticipate.
>I'm humiliated at work to no end for being new and constantly fucking everything up due to the pressure of keeping my job.
>And all that I can do is weep for becoming the part of this world that I despised most
I wanted to adventure Cred Forumsros, travel, learn new languages, discover different cultures and fall in love with someone that I can trust. My own girlfriend of over 2 years who is 20, can't even spend the day with me. Her curfew is at 9:00 due to her overprotective parents. Then again this isn't exactly the issue. The issue is that I have an opportunity. I want to go to France and become a part of the French foreign legion. To adventure and actually

Cont. Fulfill what I've always wanted. Instead of being stuck in a small metal shop where I'm looked down upon, miserable as can be and wasting my years away. Doing nothing. This isn't the way life was intended to be lived, is it? To buy an apartment, repeat each day until your last where you regret everything that you never did, on your death bed. Cred Forums, should I take that opportunity? I'm sorry for this post being so selfish and melancholy but it's a change from the ylyl, pics you're not supposed to share, and cuck threads that are constantly shit posted.

Do what u wanna do OP follow your heart, if you love this grill don't leave her, unless she's still cheats on you.. Put up with the shit at your job, fuck cares if they look down on you after awhile or now do some job searching, find something else u wanna (job related) maybe police or some shit. Hope I helped.

You did more than help. Thank you user. I expected to only be insulted for my foolishness. I feel that my heart is in a different place. This girl, I do love her. Yet I can't wait forever because as it is she can't even place more than a nights worth of time in my arms. What if my heart is in France with the legion? I want adventure, not a blur of repetition.

Glad I did, and OP idk intruly how you feel inside but for your good stay off of Cred Forums, this place is a parasite that eats your insides until your left with nothing but hollow, empty, cold ... U seem like your able to love, that's good , this place ruin me it numb me, I've seen more gore on this than movies, for ur good stay from this place.

>Be me
>be 15

GTFO!!!!

get the fuck to france, you think 10 years from now youre going to look back and think what your life could have been if you stayed in your shitty town and your shitty job with your cheating girlfriend? got news brother, people dont fucking change. dont waste your fucking life, enough of it has gone by already

Calm yourself.

Everyone fucks up when they're new. Turtle get over it and si will you. If you enjoy it even a little (when not beating yourself up over inevitable screwups), you'll get better at it. Do your best and it'll come together over time.

Same goes for relationships. People fuck up. She may regret it as much as you hated it happening. You may see it as subhuman, but cheating is a common mess up. Contrary to popular belief, people can change. So it's on you now to let it go and move on with your relationship. End it if your trust is gone, but before you do, talk about it with her. Find out reasons. Work through it, or leave.

Go to France, man. Just go. Forget about her. Forget your life, and create a new one.

I've heard that too many times for it to be a lie. Thank you for the concern. I feel it's not too late for you though. Just as the body heals, your mind can too. Remember to look at your scars every so often though, to remember what you've survived and been through.
The story began three years ago. I'm 18 now.
That's what I needed to hear. I feel as though that's where my heart is because everywhere I look in this town, unhappiness is there. Thank you for advising the lost.
However, my mind sometimes has its doubts and reverts back to these thoughts. I understand and I feel it's wise what you say about the cheating. Ever since that happened though, I never really gave the wholesome part back. I have kept what part of me isn't broken, because I don't want her to break that too. I feel like I belong elsewhere. I appreciate you dude.
The encouragement is nice. Thank you.

kys

She cheated so you don't owe her anything. I wouldn't even tell her that you're leaving just message her once you've signed up.

Ok.

OP, I've been there. I'm there right now actually. idk what to say man, except that I know that feel. Good luck Cred Forumsrother

Good to see a less cancerous thread.

Hey OP,
23 M here, living on my own in Paris.
Have to say, this isn't quite the dream here, and I'm struggling to get my shit togethern actually, I want to work in IT, but I'm lazy as fuck... But if, and I say IF, you would grow some balls and buy your ticket to Paris, just know you can crush at some places like mine or some friends of mine, people are cool if you know the right ones. Just say the word. I think some people (like me) just need some motivation to get great things done.
So OP, if you deliver, just say so.

OP, there are two things you have to do.
1. Tell the cheating bitch you've been fucking her dad.
2. Follow your dreams m9, if you don't, you'll turn into a sadder, more pitiable husk of a human who dies at 55 due to alcohol poisoning and/or suicide.

I can only wish you the best. Whatever you do user, don't worry like I am. No matter what, everything will be okay. It's good to know I'm not alone though.
I can't tell if that's sarcasm.
I'm at loss of words. That's the most generous and kind offer that I have ever received. Of course I wouldn't ever want to be a burden on anyone, but if you don't mind helping another soul achieve their dreams, thank you. May I have your email? Even if I'm rejected from there too, I might just stay and pick up a job welding there too. At least it's a change.
Kek. A laugh always cheers me up a bit. What you described is what I see everyday. I don't want to become that.

I kinda agree with this user, do your thing.
Grow some fucking balls, travel the fuck around
and don't forget, deliver to us if you do !

(French dude)
OP I'm a cool guy no worries but I don't know if you just went full rebellion tonight or if you're dead serious.
But! For your information I just made an email address, that's not my personal one because, you know, Cred Forums, so tell me @ [email protected] (please Cred Forums don't make this harder no joke)
I can tell you more about life in Paris etc... and you could tell me more about the kind of job you want to have.

ayyy demo =)

Don't you have anything better to say

nope not realy...

alright then!

good

Can't you read

>so by 18 I.....

It doesn't look like sarcasm. Too much cancer flooding the catalogue