Muslim Woman Caught Buying Soda With Food Stamps To Sell In Her Store

Muslim Woman Caught Buying Soda With Food Stamps To Sell In Her Store.

vidmax.com/video/146593-Muslim-Woman-Caught-Buying-Soda-With-Food-Stamps-To-Sell-In-Her-Store

Other urls found in this thread:

wkbw.com/news/bail-set-at-2-million-for-store-owner-accused-of-food-stamp-fraud
vidmax.com/video/146593-Muslim-Woman-Caught-Buying-Soda-With-Food-Stamps-To-Sell-In-Her-Store
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you think Europe was the only one getting cuckold?

Anything that fucks the government I can get behind.

I would also steal from her store fucking constantly

I agree both entities are despicable I don't know who to hate more.

Inshallah, Allah has given her a just reward for any transgressions she may have dond. Hope she learned her lesson.

No worse than the natural born Americans that trade foodstamps for money or drugs. Or the ones go up to the register with 4 carts of food, 5 kids all with smart phones, pay with food stamps for 2 of the carts because the other carts are non groceries they are paying with cash.

she's maximising her profit margins, what a good capitalist

People suck. These hadjis have contracts to buy from these soda companies. But I really hate the slobs on food stamps. It's happened to all of us, at the gas station , waiting in line for 30 min because faggots are grocery shopping there with stamps.

What can we do to fuck her life up?

Who gives a fuck?

someone want to remind me whats wrong with this exactly?
i'm not on food stamps but pretty fucking similiar and i spend my money on WAY worse shit.
not drugs worse than pot, but just generally not good stuff.

Well she's muslim. So that's a nice trigger word to throw around.

Good kindling is so important.

>government disproportionately taxes and abused minorities
>government inherently a criminalistic enterprise
>use government to profit for self
>????????
>literally profit

This is a great idea, I should be on food stamps.

Not that the US government spends tax money any more wisely, but she's misappropriating taxpayer funds. You do whatever the fuck you want with your own money well whatever the government doesn't take.

Case in point.

This is the reaction that OP probably wanted. Nothing to do with theft and everything to do with title.

You got a problem with burning religious books son?

LOL he was busted. That dude probably was a lawyer for the state.

wkbw.com/news/bail-set-at-2-million-for-store-owner-accused-of-food-stamp-fraud

Oh wow! I guess sometimes Justice is served.

I got a problem with not staying on topic.

Let's be meta for a second. At what point did the Qu'ran enter the situation?

Muslim/ sjw/ faggot detected.

Fucking glorious.

This guy gets it though.

He's being logical! Get him!

>wkbw.com/news/bail-set-at-2-million-for-store-owner-accused-of-food-stamp-fraud
oooh ssheeeeeeeeit

From the article:

"Alshami pleaded not guilty to the misuse of food stamps and burglary charges.

Outside of court on Tuesday, his daughter flipped off our cameras while his wife said, "Are you happy now? F&*& you. F&*& America."

I kind of want to fuck the daughter. Even in that burka she kind of seems hot.

>vidmax.com/video/146593-Muslim-Woman-Caught-Buying-Soda-With-Food-Stamps-To-Sell-In-Her-Store
this proves how disgusting white people are that they would record a muslim woman.

the quaran entered the second op brought doon coon sand niggers into the equation.
it is the book of worship of the isis peoples and teaches of the devils ways, and as such cannot be allowed under ANY circumstance.
If i go to a gas station and find a sand nigger behind the counter i will go until i find another and will not buy anything from that man who is illegally bringing his family and friends over systematically one at a time.

BUILD A WALL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGIN!!

It's dune coon. As in, sand dune.

oddly people wonder why Trump may win? This is why.

thatsbait.gif

After hearing the speech this fucking cunt made I think she needs a pizza to calm her ass down.

but how can you tell for sure? looks like just another typical trump supporter to me.