Hi Cred Forums brandon here. so this sandnigger to the left just fucked my crush. And this time I mean it...

Hi Cred Forums brandon here. so this sandnigger to the left just fucked my crush. And this time I mean it. Im gonna hurt him so bad hes gonna regret he messed with me. Thing is, he has black belt in tkwndo, judo. And have trained krav maga and muay for over 10 years. So he is an experienced fighter. How do I win a dight vs him? I was thinking if I sneak behind him with a bat to hes back of the head and cripple him? All tips appreciated!

no fighting style beats gun

Low quality bait

who fistfights these days? that shits retarded as fuck. Conceal carry a gun. Be prepared to fucking shoot any faggot who tries to fight you. Pretty simple stuff.

Fucked your CRUSH? How about you just admit you lost beta faggot

Try a gun, or a knife.

Kek. This is the way op.

Op here, I dont have a gun :/

This mentality is exactly why they are trying to take our guns away.

its your fault for not being alpha OP

go join the Marines or something

cry some more. I won't apologize for carrying a gun for self-defense and yes, if someone tries to beat be up I will shoot them. I don't give a damn what the antigun faggots think about that.

which they can only accomplish with more guns...

It's supposed to be an absolute last line of defense, you fucking child, not a solution to getting shoved at the bar.
I will say it again, it is faggots like you who give us responsible gun owners a bad name and why they are trying to take our guns away.

>shove
>beat up

Clearly different things, you faggot. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

>waitiung for travyon martin to smash your head against concrete before you shoot him

not gonna happen. I don't have time for that shit. If you instigate a fight, a real fight, against me, I will unholster and draw at the low ready and be prepared to kill you.

ya cheeky fookin cunt thinkin Cred Forums will revenge fuck ya boyfrend

How the fuck do you think fights start? With this little amount of life experience, you absolutely should not be carrying.

cry some more, it's entertaining as fuck actually

Buy a ski mask. Wear gloves. Stab him in the chest at night with a cheap knife. Throw it in the trash. Watch the news to see whether you're on it

To a certain extent, yes you do have to wait. You can't just shoot someone because you feel threatened and assume they are going to do something.

>this fucking kid

>It's supposed to be an absolute last line of defense, you fucking child, not a solution to getting shoved at the bar.

I knew a guy in high school that died in a random bar fight, no fucking way I'll let someone beat me up before I shoot them. I'm sorry you're such a pussy that you'll let someone beat you up.

If you can cleraly illustrate reasonable threat against your life, especially if there are multiple people threatening to attack you physically, you absolutely fucking can draw your weapon. You don't need to get physically punched before you can draw on them. Fucking idiots.

> How do I win a dight vs him?

You don't. Ippon Seoi Nage into pavement works well :)

You've been outmanned bud.

What's it like to live in constant fear?

That's why I said "to a certain extent "

Shoot that nigger.

then we're not even arguing, you're just stupid and assumed I wanted to shoot someone who gave me the stink-eye in a bar or some shit. You're basically playing into the antigunner's arms with that retarded logic. Congrats, faggot.

You said that if you got in a fight, you would shoot someone, not me.