Based on the pic is my dick a reasonable size of what to expect?

Based on the pic is my dick a reasonable size of what to expect?

you cock is big and you know it

looks really standard, you're probably alright. unless your partner only likes them big.

It's just a bit under average but it's fine.

lol you must be really small if you think that's large

Uhm no.

It's not big. It's pretty normal. Sorry to burst your bubble

right!? maybe just a bit under average

post from another angle

pretty small. Good thing about a dick like that is that its deceiving to girls. You are obviously insecure about it (seeing that you are looking for some kind of vindication on a Ramen Noodle board).

Your balls hang low, making your shaft look bigger than it is, while actual penetrable length is no more than 5.5", making it less than average length. When you whip it out in front of the kindergarten kids, just pull your scrotum downwards - that should freak them out and give them the illusion that you are well endowed.

This is coming from a urologist. Also get your balls checked. You have the sack of an 85 year old.

>

t. dicklet

Honestly I'm fucking extremely insecure. I figure people here would call it normal if it was normal.... And obviously size matters to the extent that girls don't want a guy with a small cock.... Sure you don't have to be huge but if I'm not even average then why the fuck am I even gonna try?

post it from another perspecitve please

You're a dumb urologist cause my balls are normal and I just measured it the correct way and was 6 inches. What's the average size??? It says 5.5.5 online. Are you trying to say that most men are less than "pretty small"? I'm not arguing, but you're talking shit...

Ok. Please be honest. If it's small don't sugar coat... I thought I was standard size and plenty sufficient down there but I asked here cause I heard from sombody it was small and I am freaking out now

If you get a girl in the sack she's not gonna bail on you because of your dick size you have no reason to be insecure

Nah dude u big don't sweat it

No its not small, its bigger than average.

Just measure it god damn

Ok I hope she just wouldn't feel disappointed is all.
Okay thank you for the reassurance

you're fucking fine dude. most girls are fine with anything around average.

this.

why are you lying to him though, false hope isn't going to help.

dude, just care about what your partner thinks

stfu you bastard, you know he is above average.

OP please just measure and tell us the results

True! i'm pretty large and it's not that great,sure some girls like big cocks but some people complain about it. if you're average you're good

lol. There's no need for damage control on an anonymous message board.

(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)

all this damage control. Dude, just accept that you have a weird, below average, upward-pointing pee-pee with low hanging fruit.

Its only a problem if you make it a problem. Getting laid is a win no matter what inadequacies you have. Every hole is a goal.

mine is better and is 6.5 inches

need to wear Large durex condoms