Hey guys, wanna continue the horsecock thread from the other day?

Hey guys, wanna continue the horsecock thread from the other day?

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/654975/2015-animal_genitalia-animal_penis-balls-blush-bre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GBP is up for grabs guys.
You know the drill.
Extra GBP for extra fluids.
Attempt to keep it feminine.

Bump

Anyone?

Ayy, there we go.

All repos from yesterday so far, except for one I think.
This is Tube user, is the other guy here the one who was with us yesterday?

404 it is then

That's all i got. And how would you know if the same person is with you, not like there is a ton of H/horse that isn't a repeat or poor drawing

Same exact pics so far were from yesterday's thread.

in this thread I lurk.

I am shame.

hi

e621.net/post/show/654975/2015-animal_genitalia-animal_penis-balls-blush-bre

I'd rim it

I wish I had a horse cock to service, especially on someone like this

This is what I think about just about every time I ride my horsedick dildo

Hnnnnngh. I'd lick every inch.

I'd get one if I could stretch to accommodate it :(
one day though...... one day

more glory hole stuff if you have it pls

Chance? What size?

You just have to try harder.

I'll admit, it's tough. I do almost every time I take a shower, basically. Start with one finger, than two fingers. Had some marble eggs I used to stretch, and what I'd do is I'd push it in and out, and keep it centered. Then I'd go to my computer and keep it partially in and play with it.

Medium. Sometimes it's rough getting it past the second sphincter, and the head jams into the really harsh curve in my large intestine
I want to sit down on it, badly

any tips for getting past the second sphincter? Its something I hit a lot and it pisses me off

Relax, lube, relax. You can actually control it if you get used to feeling where it is. I kind of cheated. You know how you feel when you're trying to force #2? Basically like that and the muscle relaxes a little. It's a very tough little bugger but that got me through it. That's the one thing about the chance, though.

Funny, because my gryphon went right through it and it was fucking heaven.

Which one? There was me and the OP doing most of the posting.

I've got a gryphon too, but the knot part of it gives me trouble, probably because I don't stretch enough but god damn i want it inside of me but the diameter increase it a bit too sudden for me to slide in

My gryphon's a large and it's my favorite by far. Holy crap, I don't know how I did it but I took it on my first try. I dunno. Use it to stretch, all I can say. It's big. You'll go nuts when it's in though, the length of the knot is ungodly and the sensation when it's in is one of the best things I've ever felt.

Moar