Kanye West just stopped his show in New York because of a family emergency

Kanye West just stopped his show in New York because of a family emergency.

Is she dead, b?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3818985/Kanye-West-abruptly-ends-New-York-concert-family-emergency.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is she

her ass exploded

kek

We can only hope

Her ass implants deflated.

National tragedy.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3818985/Kanye-West-abruptly-ends-New-York-concert-family-emergency.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

she's in paris

Thanks user

Fucking retards. Isn't it obviously Kanyes mom has risen from the grave to eat the succulent brains of whote cis men?

It'd be cool.

Just seeing people try to say good shit about her because she died and seeing how fake they look.

Ass implant exploded.

this would be crazy if true

>robbed
>not raped
hmmm

You know her pussy got so wet if they were black.

the source of that seems to be this, which is a troll account.

@DianaB702

the other speculation is that his younger baby was premature and has health problems that they won't publicize

Are you from NY?

I sure hope so

no

C-3PO, obviously.

Would fuck her with the force of a thousand suns.

He just realized he's not the greatest who ever lived and his over inflated ego finally burst

Fuck, wouldnt that me be amazing if she was.

yeah but then she'd be a martyr to the plebes and mudsharks

Kim locked herself in her car, it can get hot enough in a locked car to kill a person, luckily she had the AC running, but still. I'd end my show early too.

Cnn just reported she was robbed in her hotel room at gunpoint hahaha that's awsome

Nah, he's just a fucking drama queen pussy.

>locked herself IN a car

I pmsl! (Pee'd myself laughing) Caught me totally off guard. How do you 'like' or 'upvote' a comment on here?

Oh so she's a nigger, you would say?
A Nigger in Paris?

He ended the show early because he's a typical lazy nigger.

Breaking News!

She WAS robbed by Syrian "migrants"