Gets home

>gets home
>see dis
>wat do?

Tell the bitch to get out and shout at jamal for cheating on me again

MA'AM I DONT MEAN TO ALARM YOU BUT THERE APPEARS TO BE A RATHER LARGE BLACK MAN BEHIND YOU

I had a roommate circa 2013 that was into bringing black guys home..., she went on a dry spell for maybe 6 months and at one point came home drunk and tried to get in the bed with me.

I genuinely was just not attracted to the girl, not enough to open a can of worms in a roommate situation. I declined her, she got completely naked and I refused to even let her under the covers.

She sat on the foot of my bed babbling drunk about her mother always being right when she told her she would be ruined because of her dating habits. She was experiencing all this guilt for no reason, I was simply looking out for myself refusing to sleep with an intoxicated roommate.

Its faggots like you that stole my Cred Forums away from me.

I'd freak out, then be happy, then check my address in case I'm at the wrong place. New leather couch and love seat would be great though, my current is ugly and uncomfortable

>She sat on the foot of my bed babbling drunk about her mother always being right when she told her she would be ruined because of her dating habits. She was experiencing all this guilt for no reason, I was simply looking out for myself refusing to sleep with an intoxicated roommate.

yeah, but it would have been so much more fun if you had reinforced the idea that you rejected her because she was a coalburning whore.

You think you can get away?

Continue watching
>TFW single virgin

i dont see enough nigger here, but fuck it, why not

>Implying I don't have a gun hidden in every room
>Implying niggers live in my town

Feed them both eggs

"Oh, man, please excuse me, this isn't ven my house."

Then get them to sniff each-others farts

Fuck him

i'm single and live alone.
call the police, then watch the cops shoot the nigger and plant a gun on him.

Remember to sage.

Get shotgun, kill both.

Get out shotgun, shoot bitch. Take the black guy out for KFC.

Realize that I've walked into the wrong house as I don't live with either of these people and try to leave without waking them.

Question how these people got into my house then call the police because they broke into my house.

You like niggers OP? Give him a kiss then ;)

get the fuck away from the house and burn it to the ground

kek, you just cant resist that can you?

Is this frostbite, diabeetus, or krokadil?

Well they're pretty much gay. Might as well make out with niggers too :)

Gonna post a sexy russian babe next?

realize i've been drinking/drugged up waaaay too much and slowly/quietly walk out of a home that i do not currently reside in?

It must be cold. I'll get a blanket for these two.

I guess his steak wasn't tender enough for him.

5 to go

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

Well they're pretty much gay. Might as well make out with niggers too :)

Gonna post my sexy russian babe next?

Backstory? Looks like a really clean cut. I'm too lazy to google.

$10 says it's Russian or Eastern European.

Ask my wife who are these deralucs stinky up our couch

Awesome :D

Lost

OP, you'll love this guy, he has a bunch of black dicks growing out of his face!

kek, saw this a bit ago, nice pasta

here she is

>tfw you go the grocery but then get sidetracked and the ice cream melts in the back of your car but you refreeze it later at home

Something about this pic makes me think that he has a voice like Beaker from the Muppets.

Jesus christ they're breeding so quickly!

memememememe?

damn she thick.

Bet that ass had recoil like 6 gauge.

Yea. At least in that pitch.

lets just head over there, this one is dead
anyone want to raid with us?....we raid Cred Forums....from Cred Forums
its the only way to do it.

Is it just a gore raid? I'm always down for that.

Anything-raid on cuck threads.

Gore it is.