GET IN HERE NIGGERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M57P8KetmbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this isn't as big a thing as you want

PLEASE GOD YES

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

Martin Shkrelli is an autistic monkey trying to masquerade as a villain. I have full faith that he will attempt to run Cred Forums into the ground just to get people to hate him.

The best thing about the last thread was all the glorious bans the butthurt faggots received for doxxing, trying to raid and general rule breaking. You retards are so delusional, based Shkreli is already making Cred Forums a better place.

>wanting to buy

>join

Well make up your damn mind op.

Do you really think someone would be on the board of a company they don't own a piece of?

FUCK I JUST BOUGHT A Cred Forums PASS WHAT A WASTE

FUCK YES MARTIN!!
WE LOVE YOU!

Good goyim

>mfw Cred Forums pass raises from 15$ to 750$

hahahha oh wow well this is gonna be interesting

not at all upset, just eager to see what comes of this

Kek did you think for one second that you weren't wasting your money?

Martin researching our board like a newfag earlier

Martin shkreli is like 4chans equivalent to trump. Positive or negative depending on your own views

Martin discovering boxxy and getting a boner

Fuckin classcucks on my board

Shkrelli is based as fuck

If anything he'll reverse the damage that cuck Moot has done and MAKE Cred Forums GREAT AGAIN

Martin browsing Cred Forums with a boner, excited to meet boxxy

He just said he won't delete Cred Forums because 'The customer is always right.'

martin go to bed

Martin getting in touch with mook on twitter

>your board
GTFO commiecuck faggot

Martin contacting moot after researching "4 channel", not knowing who hiro is

Martin trying to sweet talk his way into getting new music

Ya i did consider as a waste but i didnt want Cred Forums to shut down maybe if we all pitch for a kickstarter we can buy Cred Forums from hiro and give to wt snacks or m00t

u wot m8

my loyalties are to user.
if user wants shkreli here, I will embrace the shkreli.

no u

"No."

>wanting to suck martin shkreli's small cock

>tumblr
>defending your corporate overlords
kek

>liking a based businessman= sucking cock
You're clearly a massive faggot

>people here riding martin's dick

wew

>based businessman
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>oh yes martin cum in my face you're a strong buinessman

martin shrekli tries way to hard to be the edgy bad guy.

he'll buy Cred Forums for some publicity, and then run it into the ground because he can

please no

>tumblr

wew

>nothing of value was lost

Did no one direct him to encylopediadramatica?

>Its okay to be greedy as long you're not a kike
can you be more hypocritical?

He typed in "4 channel" into google

>he's trying to meme on his youtube stream

it's sad honestly

can we sell Cred Forums to snacks?

So people just can't get rid of this site fast enough, huh?

Face it boys, moot might not have been the nicest admin, but hiroshimoot hasn't improved Cred Forums at all, he's just been saying the same shit over and over.

"Come to a consensus and we'll change things."

But this site can't reach a fucking consensus about anything and even if it did, there aren't exactly board spokespersons to report it to him, which means nothing will ever change. I like Hiroshima Nagasaki, but he knows Cred Forums isn't gonna make him any money, and if he jumps ship and hands off to Shkreli, do you think he's going to hold it once he realizes what a bad investment this place is? And if he does hold it, he's going to fuck it all to hell with changes to try to make money off it.

This is truly the end times for this site, guys.

could he probably be trolling?

someone call

also, i want to add to this that he really seems to be trolling.

why would he, being a supposedly savvy businessman, email moot WHILE ON A STREAM proposing to him to buy Cred Forums? seems like something a troll would do.

I hope he does buy it, he's basically a flesh and blood version of Cred Forums anyway. Ultra autist who was touched a bit too close as a child and wants people to pay attention

Someone asked for a "consensus"?
lol

but he's actually an out of touch retard

>Moot runs the site for literal billion years
>only leaves because of the backlash legal shit of the snappening
>Hiro joins up and suddenly everything is too expensive and massive changes need to happen
What a colossal fuckup he is.

let's face it though.. Martin Shkreli is edgy like Green Day is punk. It would take only one serious person to slap down his adolescent bravado if he didn't surround himself with a posse of the young and readily impressed. I'm just saying.. he's not banksy, he's no artist.. he's not in it for the long haul.. he's gonna short Cred Forums and sell it at .04chan.

I'm just glad I got to see /b back in its heyday when mo0t was mod.. this site was great when anointed by user, I think m00t understood the nature of beauty is its transience..

This is the free market fixing things. Since this website isnt making any money, why keep it?

Shkreli is not the kind of person who would buy Cred Forums in order to make him money

why do billionaires own so many press organizations? not to make money, but to spread their preferred message.

it would make a lot of sense for Shkreli to buy Cred Forums

>>only leaves because of the backlash legal shit of the snappening
hm?

agreed... on most points

Hey m00t you there?
Speak! What do you think about it?

>>Hiro joins up and suddenly everything is too expensive and massive changes need to happen
im pretty sure moot also started complaining about this but didnt care as much because he loved the concept of the site, until he got sick of it

we kinda turned on him in the end

i think thats why he sold Cred Forums

Media blew up that Cred Forums was the cause of it all and literally a million celeb lawyers threw shit at moot and this place. Site almost went under. Moot then decided to make a clean break and sell the site to Hiroshima in case something like the snappening happend again.

Its pretty fucking silly that the site suddenly has all these issues when the easiest solutions are right there. Prune some boards that get minimal traffic, there is a reason reddit exists for everythign known under the sun. If you can't find it here you can find it there. Another very easy solution is implementing some more shit for passes beyond skipping capcha. Its basically retard bait at this point and if there were more baked in features they could easily clear cost.
Moot figured out solutions though, shit kept getting added, not taken away. Now hiroshima is at a point where he is probably going to shit all over the place then sell it to someone. nothing has changed since he joined, yet here we are. In a state where every few months the sky is falling.

Wait? this fag plays LoL? he is literally the kind of newfag we can't stand here, but you fags praise him?

kek

who's on top and who's on the bottom ?

a lot anons have insulted moot from day 1. what are you talking about?

The ride never ends boys, that what we all said.
We sat around hoping that it was true, in our threads,
But now here we stand, looking out over the edge
Wondering what it means, to be this close to the end.

The end is nigh
We may not speak again.
NEETS, betas, losers, oh my.
Apart we were none, just that guys by himself.
Together a family, a shitty one thus.
But it mattered not, for see.
We may be alone, but at least we had memes.

The past years have brought upon changes to our world.
Once alone, together we stood
Gradually we've been falling, which we did not think could.
But now we look at ourselves, at our world.
It's lost that touch, that home we still love.

But fear not my brethren, for all together we stand.
The future looks bleak, our end seems bland.
Though think back on the times we had all spent together.
For in the end, our time together was always much better
Than that of those on leddit or tumbr.
For we were the greatest of faggots, we pushed them both under.
Yet now it seems we're no longer on top.
Our lives together made it seem like much less of a flop.

So look back my friends, on what we've achieved
No matter if gook-moot can't pay for this SHIEET
We may have lackluster lives apart
Yet despite this cancer, we've always shared one heart.

I love you dear Cred Forums, every bit of your self.
The cancer, the memes, the lulz, the bunch of itself.
Be you robot, or fa/tg/uy, or /mlp/erson, or Cred Forumstard
I love you all.

So go fuck yourself, kill yourself, drink bleach, and die.
Every last fucking one of you, I'll miss you, and cry.
Bless Cred Forums, you glorious shithole, I'll miss you a whole.
Remember us fondly, every post, every troll.

If this really is the end, I'm gonna miss you guys, every last one of you. The memories of this place are gonna stay with me forever.

Something touched me deep inside, the day the music died...

OH SHIT NGIGGAAAA

you are not worth anything why dont you just kill yourself. its the "free markets" way rite?

>Moot then decided to make a clean break and sell the site to Hiroshima in case something like the snappening happend again.
hol up niga. where did you get that from? youre just assuming thats what happened.

>Prune some boards that get minimal traffic
moot wasnt about to butcher Cred Forums just to make it easier to manage. he was idealistic. he wanted Cred Forums to be the best website possible for what he believed it was for, and getting rid of boards to make it easier to manage clearly doesnt form part of that

>>"he is literally the kind of newfag we can't stand here"
>thinks Cred Forums, as a whole, has decided LoL players are something "we" don't stand for

this niqqa

MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT

>people are planning on DDOSing Cred Forums so chinese m00t will have to sell Cred Forums

if you play lol you need to leave now cunt

Shkreli is a fucking tool. He reminds me of the annoying little know-it-all douchefaces that used to populate the C.S. labs in school. NEEEEEAAAHHH LINUX IS SUPERIOR NEEEEEAAHHHHH

It was in a post that moot directed at us after the snappening. Idealism doesn't get results on the internet. Pruning is an option, not the final solution. Honestly one of the easiest ways to cut costs is to ban gifs, and implement data posting limits so people don't shit all over server costs due to high bandwidth and so on. Simple solutions exist, and then there is the powderkeg that is Cred Forums and the like that absolutely will get this place nuked given time.

LOL has been mathematically proven to be the most terrible game ever

i dont, actually.

so i guess i get to stay then, correct? thank you, based user! i am glad that you, Cred Forums, have decided to accept me!

no

get aids

already have em buddy

ontu.it

then get more aids

>Found the LoL player

Fuck off, newfag

been here for 7+ years

>mfw i will never not be a newfag
>obligatory "i have no face"

I'll be relieved if Cred Forums isn't sold.. I enjoy Shkreli's trolling but I can't stand the legions of fuckwits who rush to his defense when people insult him.. there are only two kinds of people in the world apparently.. those who reactively hated him because of CNN, and those who watch his stream and never dreamed CNN could ever be wrong.. so they adore him now. The guy got caught with his hand in the jar and he's a brat. that's about it. everything else is just him being rich and shitting wherever he wants.

>GET THE FACTS GIVES AWAY FOR FREE >OBSCURE DISEASES PRICE HIKE FOR >RESEARCH BILLIONAIRES SAVE LIVES >NURSES AND PROFESSORS 25000/YR >SHOULD FUCK THEMSELVES DON'T >SAVE LIVES ETC

user that was beautiful...

fuck off you piece of shit, LoL is fucking dying to dota because people are seeing how a properly developed game is made. Either way MOBA is your taste but if you like LoL you have NoNe TaStE ( zErO )

Kek. Only faggots do that.

lmao

ebin comeback m8

> just bought Cred Forums pass

guess you can call me a faggot then

captcha skipping nigger faggot

Wait,why this faggot wants to buy Cred Forums?

>I am physically incapable of detecting irony

>mfw he gives the passes for free for those without insurance to cover for it.

It isn't going to fix anything anyway. The site - we - are going to suffer more than anyone else.

What message exactly does Martin want to get across to people?

I think he wants it for the support he'd get the next time he price-gauges.

Little does he realize 90% of the posts on here are simply testosterone-borne exhaust. Not true principles.

And when you buy a beast you'd better know how to control it.

he has already said he wants to make it make money, or than he can make it make money.

Which either means malicious ads or deleting everything that made Cred Forums 4chan.

This site has value beyond fiscal value, as do most things. You're pretty autistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=M57P8KetmbQ

going to ontu.it

It's something that needs to be done.

Is this... Original?

Is he talking to mook?

He is live on youtube go ask your questions there.

not like he was the sole decider in price hiking.

its a good thing, if he were to really use that profit to research a new drug to replace the 70 year old medication theyre selling now

epi pens are far more necessary for people with allergies, yet the CEO of the epi pen manufacturer isnt getting torn up, mostly because shes daughter of some kinda important democrat

>newfags supporting a wannabe nigger kike

believe me, i shit all over that bitch whenever someone talks about allergies

I love you Cred Forumsrother

Congress grilled her hard. It was almost hot to watch. She was so ashamed.. so delicate.. I had my cock out a few times.

But his reaction was unbecoming. He just looked so douchey. I dunno why these guys want him to be the face of Cred Forums; he's nothing like you.