Ontario university girls thread

Ontario university girls thread

list girls you know and see if anyone else knows them

Haha odd seeing this here where in kingston are you?

what year?

Not in uni bud, just live in kingston i've hooked up with a few girls from queens though. They are pretty big sluts

nothing beats laurier girls, they know whats down

Waterloo fags where u at

anyone from western?

yeah, what year are you?

Queens student for physics here, a lot of the girls are spoiled brats, weird, fat, or asian, at least in my class, I don't fuck any of them and just do randoos through tinder when I have the time... School is hard...

yo

which year?

Phil's tn or are u busy doing cs

2nd, first year was easy but 2nd is fucking hell, you bust your ass all day and night on homework and labs and then you get a test and you barely pass because it's like 5 impossible questions and your mark sinks like a ship full of holes... Fuck my life.

lol, almost impossible to get a girl in there, place is packed, but yeah got work

True but I find them pretty easy to get with, more so when they are first years. I dont think I would ever date someone from there though

know any commerce girls?

good god would you fucking nerds post something i have a boner to kill and im praying one of you has wins of someone i know

where u from then

anyone know claire from queens?

Nope, I've made like 0 friends since I started, I have literally no time for it, I go to the pub with a couple classmates for food once every two weeks and that's it, literally all I do is study (doing that now), gym, count calories and shop for food, paint my minis, shit, piss, cry, and sleep haha.

First years are easy, everyone fucks everyone from my experience. We had some pretty intense relationship drama in one class.

from Toronto so i know girls at schools all over, but i spend my time here on Cred Forums so its not like i have any wins of my own, which is why im relying all of you but you're all jabbering about class boohoo tests are hard

So you're asking for nudes of girls here?

was that not the point of the thread? im a lurker and this got my hopes up but holy fuck leave it to ontariofags to take good potential and shit all over it

Thats why I like living near a uni but not actually going I never have to see them again after Im done with them.

I have nudes of one girl from my physics class I fucked and chucked

just ask a girl to that bar right after class, literally hi I'm ___, wanna come to a bar, if you're not totally ugly chances are good.
also here, cry more the thread didn't go where u wanted it, welcome then newfag

I have no problem picking up girls, it's just the ones in my class aren't worth it, they all like anime, I'd rather date the dumb chicks from other classes with big tits, there was only one girl in my class who slightly appealed to me and after 2 months of 'dating' which was more like being study fuck buddies in a dorm room I got bored and cheated on her.

Sorry about the screenshot, she's buried deep in my photovault and was trying to do it the easy way.

That's all I have left on my iPod, others are on pc and am too lazy to root them out. Here you go OP.

first off noice, and don't go for a type, play the numbers or go to events and shit, this girl was a fuck buddy, but met a ton of girls at things like fundraisers...

what year and last name?

Does anyone have nudes from LPCI girls

I'm picky, all the girls I fuck must be hot, somewhat smart, and hate anime.

2nd year, commerce

yeah probably not then

i graduated from laurier last year and i've been working downtown toronto and having a great time with city bitches but there's nothing like uni girls please please please

>nogirlsatwaterloo
:^)

lol, if your in first year you have plenty of time, go have fun with the girls who will do the nasty shit, cause they only do it once or twice before they develop "self respect"
she is laurier

gtfo highschool fag

I'm actually a first year at uni I just want the nudes of girls from my year

she looks familiar, what are her intials?

last starts with w

anyone?

have a guess?

I follow a bunch of those girls on instagram and snapchat. It's kind of crazy how good looking the girls from that school seem to be.

Any good stories/rumours about them?

This was meant for I follow a bunch of those girls on instagram and snapchat. It's kind of crazy how good looking the girls from that school seem to be.

Any good stories/rumours about them?

wouldn't know her last name if i tried lol

the only story I heard was some girl in my grade gave 3 dudes head in the mens washroom.

do you have any of thoses girls nude besides clabbot?

There are nudes of her? And no I just know/have what they post online, I didn't go to school there or anything. I've become a big fan of that Annika (i think that's her name?) girl though.

Annika who?

yeah you literally google her name and find her nudes. And yeah I know what you mean about Annika its fucked

Annika Boron based on her instagram

Oh wow how did I never notice that...

does her first name start with m?

nope

>yeah you literally google her name and find her nudes
what name?

Email me at [email protected]
I have an offer for you.

stfu matt

sent