I'm a lazy useless piece of shit with no job and I contribute nothing to society

I'm a lazy useless piece of shit with no job and I contribute nothing to society.

Is there any way to completely change who I am?

or should I just kill myself?

I'm not kidding either

>pic sorta related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a good career and I feel like shit. I don't know if it's the answer. At least not on its own.

sounds like me. you should kill yourself too.

well you have money and i'm guessing you have responsibilities you take care of

I really do nothing for anyone..

I want to have money but I don't want to work, I'm just fucked for some reason

I don't know man...

Some days are better than others..

Yeah, i'm at the point where i'm deciding whether or not to kill myself..

I don't know why I am the way that I am.. but yeah

i'm a lazy useless piece of shit with a job and i contribute plenty to society.

is there any way to completely change who i am?

or should i just kill myself?

i'm not kidding either.

I have money but I tied myself down with car payments and mortgage payments. I just want to drop everything and leave. I hate myself. I hate the world. Working is nice because I'm good at my job. But I just wish I were dead or someone else.

OP here I guess what I am asking is there any way to rehabilitate myself? like change my whole mind set

I have heard of people going into the military or whatever and coming back different with a whole new perspective on life

Try mind altering drugs. Or just man up and plan a daring heist, like a bank robbery. Where you live?

Drugs might be an option
I smoke weed daily but yeah..

A robbery or some sort of unethical way of making a lot of money would be exciting

from LA

I make $32/hr and I hate my life and I'm just bored. I buy supplies for crimes. Haven't done anything yet, but I get dressed up, point a gun at myself in the mirror, fantasize about doing something big. I'd love to rob drug dealers. One was recently arrested and they found $70K in his home. If I could rob people like that my dick would be diamonds and my confidence would be higher than James Bond.

Dude 32 bucks an hour holy fuck man

That's awesome, I guess the grass is always greener, but isn't it nice having that income?

or did it get boring?

and yes something like that would be totally thrilling, I guess that just makes us a lil closer to
psychopaths than we thought

I got too expensive of a car and a condo that I don't like any more. I wish I didn't have either and could spend my money wiser. Now I'm strapped with high payments and it's not as much as it sounds like.

When I first was getting paid I felt like I had infinite money so I didn't care what I did.

damn dude wish I was in your shoes

I'm not good or talented at anything

I'm probably going to just kill myself to be honest, I don't know anymore

I hate everything about myself. You're better off because you're a blank slate. Go out and become something.

i'm only 19 I guess I have time, why do you hate yourself?

If you want to change because you are seeking some sort of approval or acceptance from society, you will change into something you don't like and lose yourself in the process. If you want to change because you have turned into something that isn't you and you can't accept that, you are on the right path to change.

You don't have to contribute to society. Do you think there's a funeral parade for people who contribute to society? For the vast majority of us, we'll be lucky if our memory survives a single generation.

Don't expect jobs, people, and income to make you stand out in the faceless crowd. Find what makes you feel good and do it, do it until you die from it.

basically just groom yourself, start putting in applications and checking up on them every few days physically, since most shit jobs wont call you in otherwise or consider you. also look into doing security since it's comfy for the most part and pick up a hobby

Move out of your mom's / parent(s)' place. I reinvented myself when I got out of metro Detroit and in three years I've gone from $12/hr to $80/hr as a consultant. It's easy leaving your existential funk when you take a vacation, once you have that sort of money of course.

I don't want to talk about specifics. But problems coming from me making rash decisions based on not what I want but on how I think people will judge me, and being too afraid to talk about my problems. I didn't have a good childhood and I'm fucked up emotionally.

I want to change because I want to have money and eventually a family, I don't want to have to keep borrowing money from my parents.

I'm not really good at much, never had any talents either

the whole key to life not being shit is realizing that nothing really matters in the end, since every life ends in the same manner. Enjoy your time here or don't, its all perspective

I like the idea of doing security somewhere, seems pretty easy, I just want to accumulate enough money to move out on my own

pretty much just try not to get stationed in super shitty neighborhoods and there's 0 job stress outside of occasional paperwork that usually entails writing a paragraph or two describing an incident.

guess I can start there, cause I gotta do something with myself lol, I think a job might make me feel a bit better

can you give me 60 bucks on paypal

it doesn't really, just gives you something you don't really like doing so that when you're at home its less depressing and slightly more enjoyable, I'd still recommend walks and hobbies to take the edge off, also vitamin b and d since 90% of people are deficient in at least one of those

yeah but having no money is gay as fuck

This will help you OP

it really does, was unemployed up until about a year and a half ago

Sorry. I don't have paypal, nor much disposable income. I go out too much, car payments are too high, as are my mortgage payments and other costs of owning a home. I've been putting 1600/month on my credit card for several months now and I really need to stop. I recently spent over $200 on a friend who is having a hard time, and I need to give a wedding gift next month, buy a Halloween costume, and buy a $450 suit for being a groomsman. Right now I have $2063 in my bank account and owe $1383 on my credit card. My credit card automatically gets paid and I'm at the point where I need to watch to make sure I don't miss a car payment because of the days things happen.

All I do is go to work, come home, pay bills, fight with my wife until I fall asleep, repeat. Unless you are doing something you love this shit isn't worth it.

Wouldn't life be good if you and your wife got along? Why don't you?

ITT

We come to the realization that life just sucks

Wish I had some Xanax

OP here if anyone wants to donate some cash to my sorry ass I will suck ur dick

Same. I have no motivation to do anything, I don't know where to start.. but honestly would give back a lot to people in need if I could.

youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ
pretty much

Life just sucks

any unethical ways to make a bit of cash?

I want to buy some drugs

It would be less stressful. Everytime she racks up 2 grand in credit card charges after she buys some stupid shit somewhere I call her out on it, she gets defensive, then we end up fighting about shit that has nothing to do with the original issue. She also goes out with her friends and drinks until 2 or 3 a.m. on a consistent basis

I'd divorce that right away before she does it first. That ain't lasting long. Make sure she pays her own fucking stupidity also. No lumping you with the debt.

Leave her. No need for people like that in your life.

Nah man just take a long hike into the wilderness. i want to go to Alaska for a little while. i feel like that would be an adventure i need.