youtube.com/watch?v=Dgp9MPLEAqA
youtube.com/watch?v=chIa2McOtgI
youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a trans girl gets more scared to come out

That's a REAL shame.

No.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you

>tfw your tranny-support comic is so bad people think it was made by Cred Forumstards to make fun of them

>mfw I try to point out how bad it is and LGBTWTFs flock in about transphobia/cis shitlords/etc.

What-fucking-ever, if they want to shoot themselves in the foot so bad, let them. Or the head, as it so happens.

That makes no sense. If trans feels that they are really a woman, just in wrong body, then they would feel that they were just woman dressed as a woman, maybe temporally in mens body but still. If they truly identified as the different sex than the one given at their birth then they wouldn't see the concept the same way. I mean trans people are not some kind of group of their own, they are transistionioning from one sex to the other. For them it wouldn't be men dressed as women. Idea that that kind of comedy would offence transpeople is clearly from some one who is not even trans but wants to control others and their thoughts.

That one gets me every time

TOP KEK

Most trans think men in women's clothing are freaky creepy crossdressers and want nothing to do with them.

Good thing you showed up, i was running out of stuff

Moar!

like normal people feel about them?

With attention whores, there is no winning. Not when their victim status is on the line.

If you're not Blaire White your sick tranny ass can go hang itself

>projection: the comic

so what your saying is we need more comedies with men dressed as women?

Fuck off with your "reality" and shit.

The way I see it, there are more attention whores than actual transvestites.

Be it kink, mental disorder (which it is... even then, kek), and they want to go day to day as that, fine by me.

Just don't expect me to praise you.

I'm simply gonna say "cool" and move on.

i lost too

That would lead to some good jokes.

How about while someone is infilitrating the opposite sex, they find out that same sex has successfully done so.

fugg :-DD

Haha look at that faggot

This is true

This is also true

I forgot Hyenias got that weird rape dick thing...

Fucking crazy ass animals

Why is she telling this to Freddie Mercury?

im crying about now this is actually one of the better ylyl threads i've seen

how have i missed all the variations on this meme? i waste a couple hours in this shithole every night.

Pertaining to your first responce, maybe the compliment is genuine?

For christs sake. Some people can pull it off

No Chiqueta.

Dis is now a a thread
Áaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaáaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>not "you're a big guy"

If I was there I would have laughed like no other

are you fucking kidding me?

Fuck, this makes me so mad.

yikes
i only knew one trans "woman" and she was a big, fat, hairy 6-foot tall dude with facial hair like a lumberjack or small species of bear. was not cool seeing it in a dress.

happy ending -- she got it out of her system and went back to being a dude and is very comfortable with it now.

Atleast they act as individual species with strengths and weaknesses.

Not some Deviant art oc

>im crying about now
>how have i missed all the variations on this meme?

Brought to you by your friendly neighborhood old fag!

Yea because charmander does not go "squirtle squirtle" You fucking faggot.

Because Charmander doesn't go "Squirtle Squirtle!"

KEK

A trans girl should get a thicker skin.

I'd take Pokemon more seriously than your pronouns and gender identity, tbh

damn

If you're so uncomfortable, why the fuck are you dressed like a girl?

The way the comic conveys the message makes no sense logicly, seeing as the kid already came out.

You shut your fucking whore mouth about Freddie

Fuck, this person has a huge chip on xher shoulder. If these comics were supposed to make me more accepting of trans people, they've achieved the opposite.

So by laughing at crossdressers I give someone more time to wake up to the fact that they've got a mental illness? I'll be sure to laugh at more crossdressers then.

Praise it unto the first star, which surpasses that of Venus due to his cultural importance.

Amen

But all I remember is charizard and pikachu just like all I'll remember is he and she

fucking LOST

wew laddew

Keke as fuck mate

Heeeey

That's pretty goood

Same

How lonely is it on your planet?

I never get this. A lot of asians fetishize being white. As a white guy I think that is awesome. I've been in places where my origin is brought up a minimum of twice a day and always had a good time with it.

very

i dont think trannies understand, they are very obviously a man in womens clothes, everyone knows it but most people wont say anything because they dont want their tard rage

I don't think they're supposed to make you more accepting. You're probably not even the target audience, if you think that way. They're more for people who think they're accepting, but really aren't.

Like is about people who think they're super liberal and accepting because they would date a trans person, and // are about people who think they're complementing trans/being accepting towards trans people, but are actually being jerks.

post more memes

Why can't they look like my Chinese cartoons? I'd be totally okay with them if that was the case.

>HAHAHA I've seen this in those Banana threads. I'm going to post it again XD

because they want to be offended

I
You (sing.)
He
She
It
We
You (plur.)
They

Imagine if Pikachu changed his name to Randall because he identified as human and didn't want to be called a Pokemon anymore.

While Ash was trying, he struggled to call Pikachu "Randall" like he wanted, after all those years of calling him Pikachu and a pokemon but Randall shocked him every time he was wrong.

This is what people who decide to change Pronouns and names do. They expect everyone to "forget" that they were once going by a different set of pronouns and names for years prior to it. It's not that easy to forget and its not that easy to correct either.

Be patient and kind about it. I will call you by what you fucking want, once I get it down. Just don't be an asshole about it.

I haven't read any of this thread yet but any trans girl afriad to come out should pick up an against me album

Who's slippy boopity boop bibbily bop quop shing sham rippity skit scat booble wops do you want to suck?

Did you said Heresy?

How is
>I have no problem with Trans people
Translate to
>I have a problem with Trans people

Fucking trannies, even when somone says they're cool with it they get offended.
if somone tells me they're Trans, I'm just going to say
"good for you, who gives a fuck."

Fuck off cham, go kill yourself you fucking faggot

Wut

Nigga in the back aint wearing pants

That's not their goal. One characteristic that's almost universal for this level of SJW is complete inability and lack of desire for anything related to reconciliation or conversion to their point of view.

They've embraced a militant worldview in which they don't NEED to inform the "ignorant"; they need to fight and antagonize and ridicule and demean the opposition. The problem is, they are insanely outnumbered by people who both "don't understand" (and who are easily alienated by this shit) and don't care.

So whether they like it or not, they need to play by the rules and hope they get better treatment down the line (at the whim of normal people). But they won't. And that's okay too, cuz then you can just ignore them.

>"people who think they're complementing trans/being accepting towards trans people, but are actually being jerks"

Shit, I always forget that I'm supposed to just roll with a complete and ambiguous shift from a lifetime of gender dynamics built on aeons of instinct regarding sexual dimorphism.

Sorry if trans people get butthurt that they are incredibly new, incredibly different, and incredibly unusual to 99.9% of all people.

And on top of that, Pikachu still squeals "Pikachu".

whatever he uses to tune his voice to seem higher feels like nails on a chalkboard in my ear holes.

HAH, Gay.

best one lmao

Wow. This is literally the least substantial "hypothetical retort" comic I've ever seen.

This is beyond retarded.

It's a good thing the author is trans because otherwise she might have lived longer.

It doesn't translate into "I have a problem with Trans people", but sometimes (not always) it translates into "I think I'm super awesome for not having a problem with Trans people, you should praise and/or love me because of that."

Imagine if someone came up to you and said "I don't rape little kids." and expected you to earnestly tell him how amazing he was. Like he treated not raping little kids on par with volunteering at a homeless shelter or something.

>"good for you, who gives a fuck."
This is usually the right response. Just don't act like your not giving a fuck should get you laid.

if your reaction to ridicule is to hide and be scared you have no right to be part of society

for one, it can't give it's own opinion, for two nature is actually pretty gender binary

So shes Eugenia Cooney?

>Be patient and kind about it. I will call you by what you fucking want, once I get it down.

Why? All you're doing then is accommodating mental illness and/or a total disregard for reality.

True dat.

Sexul orentation is (((genetic))). FTFY. You fucking skype.

Was she supposed to have a penis or something? Seriously never understood this comic.

'you should see my youtube channel'

ms. skeletal!

>a trans girl gets more scared to come out
good.

>implying humans arent part of nature.

Protip: Get help. Trans life isn't as awesome as your mind is making it, and even after extensive surgeries, life's still not going to be any better, and many trans people commit suicide because of it...

STOP allowing political correctness to encourage your confusion and push you toward suicide, and get HELP...

New gender respect it or block me

gold

yeah, this is actually a shitty series and it turns fucking worse with aliens and shit because the artist knew she'd get a shit ton of land whale money

>lost

do you have the one where its like DIO ARARARARARARARARARA

best one yet!

I got to tell you, some chick I'm about to fuck whips out a dick, my last response is going to be "you're beautiful."

This is all I've been able to think of when I think of the transgender issues...
youtube.com/watch?v=Dgp9MPLEAqA

Gr8B8M8

Checked

I don't have a problem with trans people
>trans people have a problem with me

wait. you can make money by doing this shit?

top kek. I'll start making shitty sjw propaganda comics aswell.

any suggestions?

Do you know how long it took me to convince my friends to call me a faggot. After forcefully sucked half their dicks I had no problems, but I also had no friends. Here's a tip if you want to keep your friends don't sexually assault them with your tongue. Just calmly explain why you're a faggot eventually they'll get it.

(((google))) got cucked

a tranny doesnt need to go around saying theyre a tranny then.

your example would need to be if someone were talking about little children being raped.

to be compared to some faggot bringing up theyre a tranny when no one cared nor asked, which prompts some people to point out they have no problem with trannies to ensure you that theyre accepting of that.

but instead theyll continue to show their mental illness by getting pissy with people that already tolerate their shit.

You know what sucks? That mainstream psychology/psychiatry provides only transitioning as the solution to my gender dysphoria.

At this point I just wish I just had the guts to an hero.

Gave me a laff

wryyyyy

So be like the rest of us and accept that life sucks, try to have a good time once in a while, work until you die, and that's it.

>a tranny doesnt need to go around saying theyre a tranny then.
They usually don't. It's not really something you share with random strangers.

>your example would need to be if someone were talking about little children being raped.
So if we're talking about a child rapist and how evil he is, and I tell you that I'm not a child rapist, should I expect you to drop down and start sucking my dick?

It'll probably be more like pic related.

maybe your body isn't wrong, but your head is off the fucking chart

i don't get it. why doesn't his dad just buy him a hooker to fuck the gay out of him?

youtube.com/watch?v=chIa2McOtgI

Well...yeah

Faggot

THANK YOU!!
Fuckin' thank you!

Just get some titty skittles faggot.

If it gets that far, will you really back out? What's a blowjob between strangers?

Ohhhh myyyyy!

That's the funniest thing I've seen this weekend. Thanks, bud.

I can understand that to a degree, and I actually do think people are assholes to each other...but I also think people need to lighten the fuck up and chill out.

On another note, the "trans girl" in OP's pic looks like pic related.

any chance they get to feminize boys.

shame they blew their dental hygiene budget on faggotry

are you fucking retarded? im pointing out that you wouldnt be having a conversation and someone just randomly says they dont have a problem with trannies. the only way that would be brought up is if you, out of nowhere, said youre a tranny.

no one is asking you to praise them for trying to accomodate your obvious attention whoring in that conversation. while the example youre trying to convey is fallicious, youre not using a taboo, youre using an established criminal mental illness and saying its comparable. and people wonder why theyre not taken serious with bullshit arguements like that?

Post her meaty lips pls

"I'm not wrong, the world is wrong!"
Pretty sure that's insanity right there.
Tell me about the voices that you and you alone can hear.

One of my dreams is to become a major player in the human trafficking business, and to force little white boys into taking titty skittles. Afterwards I'll sell them to rich Arab traders as fuck toys.

So basically you say virtually anything to/about trans people and they'll flip their collective shit because you dared to make a mundane statement or ask a totally innocent question.

Good to know.

well... if it's used as an excuse for irrational behavior and getting days off, then...

Dude, if somone says they're cool with Trans people, why the FUCK would a tranny get offended in any way at all? And what the child rapist comparison did not have the effect you thought it would.
Besides, trannies obviously WANT you to notice they're Trans and pat thier ass for it/be overly accepting. If you DONT acknowledge thier fucking mental disorder they go insane.
Fuck Trans people.

You shouldn't support a mental illness. This is the equivalent of "supporting" those with b.i.i.d by taking them to the hospital to get amputated. There needs to be an awakening with society to stop being pressured by being called phobic and start helping those that live in denial and mental disassociation.

Did they just assume that trans people are undatable? Shame.

So it's just like a chick being on the rag?

>get insulted
>cant study
>school fails you
>sue school for discrimination
>get rich
>tell others about what you did
>mental illness cycle continues
>educational system breaks down
>hillary clinton sits back and laughs

I'm totally down with fucking whatever that is.

Oh God, I sorta-smiled at this.

What the fuck

>Always thought these two memes were from completely seperat entities
Thank you user for enlightening me

because being offended is their business, and the source of their moral high ground.

Sorry m8, didnt got that one

Cuz ur gay xDxdxDXD

I'm ok with this

>listen to me
>i'm the gender definition now

it really is a shame how many people get their opinions from google megacorp

this omg

Has there been any sauce on this?

sure. the rag is painful and hormone-twisting.

only difference is trans people are fucked up and will fake their symptoms to get special treatment.

I've read about a MtF trans dude who suddenly "got her first period". Yeah right.

Trans people are attention seeking faggots that get mad if you disagree with them

Some nights I stay up cashing in my bad luck
Some nights I call it a draw
Some nights I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights I wish that they'd fall off
But I still wake up and I still see your ghost
Oh load I still don't know what I stand for
What do I stand for what do I stand for
Cause I don't know............anymore

Shit. I'll have to recondition my intense love for tits and vagina into an intense love for dick.

This is my favorite.

and if you agree with them, they twist it so that you're a liar, fetichizing them, or being an ally to "look good".

if they're not offended, they have no power.

The difference between the "don't have a problem with trans" comment and the "I don't rape kids" one is situation. You might tell a trans person that you don't have a problem with them, but you wouldn't also tell them you don't rape kids, because it's sudden and suspect. If, on the other hand, you were around a kid who was afraid that you were a rapist, the second comment might be a little more reasonable.

540PH

I'm trans but tbh idgaf what people say or think, and neither should other trans people.

The only thing that im confused about is the things other than M and F like what is NON BINARY

Trips of truth

How deep does the rabbit hole go with Jojokes?

I love these pictures

LGBTQ rights are a straight up joke. I think they need to learn that nobody gives a flying fuck. You have a dick or you have a vagina, and honestly you're fucking stupid and deserve to die if you believe otherwise

non-binary is slang for "I change my mind all the time because I constantly switch to adapt to situations that give me preferential treatment"

>what is NON BINARY
unfuckable

you are what more transgender folk should be like

So? If a person wants to change their name, legally, because they were experiencing anxiety about the one they were born with, even if that's illogical, and even if it's completely silly, wouldn't it be fair to just try it his way? I'm not suggesting you learn their labyrinthine communication structures that they constructed around themselves and their movement. I'm just saying, it's the bare minimum, and their illness doesn't adversely affect you, in this instance.

I never said life did not suck, not saying it does not either. All that is subjective bullshit I have no interested in. I was merely voicing my distaste for available solutions to my problem.

A change in outward appearance does not change my biological sex. I want a cure to my problem not a treatment. Sometimes I think it is just a plan of capitalism to milk money from people which is why there is the whole backing of transitioning rather than finding other solutions.

>what is NON BINARY
bipolar
histrionic
psycho

pick one

Then you are not trans.

i laughed so hard

Now i can tell ya'll dont like that wierd non binary stuff, but how do you feel about for instance, me?
I'm a transgender female, and i 100% identify with female and shit none of this crazy stuff.

Thanks lol

if it 's NONE OF MY BUSINESS

then

WHY CAN'T YOU STOP TELLING ME ABOUT IT?

>not having seen that
>welcometo4chan.jpg

Now the real question is: Would you punch a SJW if they tried telling you your opinion was wrong

>Sometimes I think it is just a plan of capitalism to milk money from people which is why there is the whole backing of transitioning rather than finding other solutions.

I think the pressure is definitely coming more so from the political left that loves cultural wedge issues, especially issues that are unsolvable by their solutions thus necessitating their continued power.

th truth

Do what you want, but you're not going to get the type of cure you want any time soon.

Oh lord lmao

i experience anxiety being white. I am not a trans black, and thus the tax payers must pay for me school and im allowed to apply for all the other programs and scholarships only afforded to blacks.

see how it doesnt work for other things that are genetic? yet for some reason it should for gender?

>how do you feel about for instance, me?
are you happy and/or comfortable being you? cool. because really i don't give a fuck what you do one way or another.

my fucking sides

Okay, NO.

NO, fuck this shit.

No.

We get it. You want to be special. You want to be viewed as strong for giving into a delusion that needs psychiatric help.

You're not a hermaphrodite who is feeling literally biologically torn- those poor souls just want to be able to pick one and be done with it- something denied them at birth. They have an excuse for their angst.

People like this put on a dress or draw a fursona that's a goddamn trainwreck of an unholy abortion of my little pony and sonic the hedgehog, assign themselves thirteen different orientations, make up pronouns like special little snowflake nametags, and then wonder why the generations that went off to war, got shot, maimed, came back home and readjusted look at your dysfunctionalism with nausea and disbelief.

You are not inherently special. Donning fox ears, a tail, and calling yourself a wolfkin demiqueer oh Jesus fuck what has my life become that I know what those mean snowflake does not mean everyone should gawk at you and admire you for the strong, brave man or woman you are emphatically not.

no because my ego and values aren't fragile enough to be threatened by someone disagreeing with me.

if you feel female, act female, and generally pass as female, I believe there's no problem at all miss.

the only problematic cases are the middle-grounds that make everybody uncomfortable, like a fat greasy guy with a beard asking to go to the ladies bathrooms because he feels female today. Just, no, that's creepy as fuck.

Yeah man im living my life and I think im honestly cute af so I think im the shit
So for you not being a hater, i thank you

>show your support

>OP is not a fag

Pfft

Especially since its literally a mental illness and people are going to treat it as such.

Someone else's cancer might not affect me either, but that doesn't mean I should pretend they don't have it just to make them feel better when they are still in denial.

Got a penis? I'm treating you like a man.
Missing a penis? I'm treating you like a woman.
Don't like either of those positions? Go be crazy somewhere else.

Obviously they are if you aren't willing to fight for what you believe

Omg yes I feel you, I have always been really feminine even before transitioning so I have no problem with passing, and I put money on it that you wouldnt be able to tell me apart from other girls

pic then. gotta see this she devil now.

>Yeah man im living my life and I think im honestly cute af so I think im the shit
you do what you do then

i gotta take one real quick one sec, it's bedtime for me so i hope my hair is gonna look ok

we don't generally see genitals so we rely on how a person looks to determine.

looks like a male? treat it like a male
looks female? treat it like female

there you go.

>resort to violence to resolve disagreements
we're trying to have a society here, dicknuts

There are people who believe their limbs should be cut off, some "know" down to the inch where they think their arms were supposed to be cut off.

For some of these people, it was a sexual paraphilia. Can't remember the paper but I could look it up.

Is it ethically responsible for us to allow people to mutilate their bodies like this?

One might say they have bodily autonomy and control over there body (MUH BODY MUH CHOICE).

But if that were completely true, suicide wouldn't be illegal, because it's the ultimate case of exerting control over one's body.

What if they change their mind after?

What about the woman who drank bleach because she always felt she was a 'blind' person?

MY EYEBROWS LMAO

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHA WAHAHAHAHA HA
HAHAHAHA

HOL HOL UP HOL UP

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

There are only 2 genders. Male and Other.

thanks for this answer. Cheers!

Sigh. I wish life had hard lines that divided shit clearly.

I know that, I have been seeing psychologists since the age of seven. Every single one keeps reminding me transitioning is essentially the solution. Whether via physically changes or a mental perspective. Like you said though fuck that, I will do what I want, and live with the self-bitterness.

Fuck off with your mental illness

The word "this" cannot possibly be emphasized enough

Males and FeministLGBTQzauruses.

I genuily luahged at this
go back to >>/lgbt?

You're welcome C:

>war is violence to resolve disagreements
>SJW wage war on straight men and people disputing their ideas
>they will physically hurt you at times
So why shouldn't we fight back?

>ITT people with mental illness claiming against logic and history

The big issue I have with these fuckers isn't the 400 different pronouns being thought up to describe each and every perfect intelligent special snowflake (hereafter known as PISS, because I reserve the right to be immature), it's that you cram it in my face- your diaper fetish furry pansexual transgender wolfkin avatarkin Harry Potter incarnate original character do not steal autism- and then, when I recoil in disgust and horror, you call me intolerant.

You want to be special? Study medicine. Art. Programming. Something the world can use.

>EYEBROWS
oh shit nigger what are you doing?

i'd still cum on your face

Suck my tits, faggot

LMFAO IM CRYING WITH LAUGHTER MY DOG JUST LOOKED AT ME LIKE IM CRAZY

and thanks i guess hahaha

>literally jumping from "i disagree with you" to a punch in the face
grow the fuck up. i'd rather argue all day with a SJW than be anywhere near an unstable fuck like you.

Doesn't mean they are one

If I start screaming at a carrot that it's a apple, you know what? It's still going to be a fucking carrot

yoi should look into all the shit girls do to look like girls. makeup, hair bullshit, fake eyebrows, what not.

they usually have a life time of friends and mothers perfectinf this shit with them, but they spend a FUCKTON of money for subtle shit like evening skin tone, its insane, but it would help your case in looking like modern girls.

You do appear female yes.

OH MY GOD MORE PLEASE

Kill yourself

because then you would be the bad person. They're using their victim status as a moral high-ground to be "right" all the time.

They don't use "logic" and "facts" because they know they would lose instantly. Instead they rely on feelings and ideas, which they can bend more easily to fit their needs, and override as their needs change in the future.

You can disagree with their feelings, but they will claim that because they feel a certain way, then what they are feeling is the reality from their point of view, therefore you're not acknowledging their reality as it is, therefore you are not equipped to see reality, therefore you are blind to their struggle because of your privilege, therefore you're a bad person and you should shut up and let them speak.

Ben Shapiro vs aggressive Tranny
youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4

I hate makeup i never have worn it tbh, shits too much work for looking fake

Thankie! C;

Okie dokie!

Suicide and wanting to be an amputee are different then castration and getting a titjob.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....

Shit dude youre almost cuming for that shit

Well fuck celebratory drink it is

One less retard

lmao hush they are just so funny to me

Cheers to me! ;>
IM SO HONORED

that's besides the point.

You climb on a bus.
The driver has a mustache and a deep voice.
You don't fucking question that this person is a male. You don't feel the need to. You don't check everyone's genitals before speaking to them.

I'm not talking about bedroom. I'm talking about the 99% other times when you interact with people. You assume gender without checking.

If the trans person "passes" you will not notice anything special about them, and that is what they wish.

Of course that excludes colored hair tumblr snowflakes, but these are fucked up, and not functioning in society.

I'm impressed.

They usually are because plastic surgery is not up to the level it needs to be. That just the facts

awww thank you so much! (I think)

No. Many trans people commit suicide because people make their lives a living hell. If you're going to make the transition, you'd better make sure you're really passing, otherwise you'll look like a man in a wig and people won't treat you like a lady, but rather like a crazy guy in a wig. So, yeah, you can make the transition if you want, but don't half-ass it. You'd better make sure you look like you've always been a woman or else your life is going to be shit.

I understood the logic of every one of these up until this one.

>hush

Im from the south :c

how so? they're all "my body, my choice" from a mental state that believes the body should be something else

Fuck you for making me feel like shit, but thanks for the decent music...

oh, that creepy psycho girl kid. I hope she got better with the treatment.

Isn't it terrible when nature lies about your chromosomes

here.

i like dis

>muh trans people just commit suicide for no reason! b-because mental illness!
does that make sense to you? trannies kill themselves because of the way people treat them. they're antagonized to hell and back. when they're not being assaulted and bullied, it's the smaller things like when people mumble shit like, "fuckin' tranny" or "you're not a real girl" under their breath. day in and day out.

lmfao thank you user im glad you remembered

>that creepy psycho girl
>hes on Cred Forums
I know,i hope she got good,but if you think it she used to put her finger in her brother´s popper, she belongs here

Hey, give it up for the Sjws! They finally made one where the "bad guy" isn't a white male!

hey ash watcha doin' ?

eyebrows Cred Forums

LOL

LEAVE ME ALONE

What the fuck is that thing "she"s holding?

It's because taking synthetic hormones and dressing like a girl doesn't actually fix the way their brains are broken. No surgery or pills can change you and going to therapy would be treating it like the illness it is. They can't handle this realization.

this is cultural appropriation maynge

who is this ben shapiro guy?

pretty face, dudette. You definitely pass, with a good grade at that too.

cis scum detector

OMG that means so much to me thanks a bunch

rightwing trans man talking head

rebel scum

You are that kind of people who use a lot of emojis like this?

He is the best defense we have against SJW and Trannys and BLM Youtube him and you will see him reck house in debating this degenerate society. He uses logic and reason to explain what the problems are.

Kys

i dont use emojis :P

no shit, i got that much. i've just seen him around on videos and wondered what the hype was about

idk I want to kill myself because I don't look remotely like a girl, and because I can't get pregnant. I could care less about what random fucks say on the street. The only people that opinions effect me are my families.

kill yourself jewish faggot

Look, I may not think it looks good; however, I DO acknowledge that it is both painful and time consuming to pluck your eyebrows like that. For that, you have my congratulations. Also, no I wouldn't be able to tell you're a dude. er... were a dude? damn it. Sorry ):

I want to kill myself for other reasons too, but they don't have much to do with wanting to be a girl.

Not from a legal point of view. Not everything in the world works with your magic real-world internet philosophy

>I dont use emojis
> :P

Does no = yes now?

Ahaha yeah it hurts like a bitch, apparently im not very good at it.
But thanks for being so sweet

Nigga i mean like the iphone android ones

is this like a style or something?

I just everyone "it"

Male, female, shemale, whatever - all "it"

no, removing emotion from the equation and learning objective facts in order to adjust your perspective and accept fucking reality is a viable option. too bad you're too far up your own ass to see those facts. if you're born a male, then thats what you are. it doesnt matter how you "feel" or what sort of things interest you; you're a boy, end of story. if you prefer women's fashion or hobbies, things, behaviors more typically associated with those of the opposite gender, it doesnt make you secretly that gender on the inside. you will always just be a male interested in those things. accept it. prescribing to some delusion and logical fallacy only makes people hate you and see you as stupid. its ok to like things, and its ok to like different things from other people. however, trying to claim that objective reality is wrong makes you a mental patient. your perception of "gender" is nothing more than a social construct and you envy the other gender so hard that you wish to be it. the end. accept reality and move on.

No it's my bad hand eye coordination and lack of how to properly pluck :[