What are your fetishes, Cred Forums? Don't be shy!

What are your fetishes, Cred Forums? Don't be shy!

Killing and torturing 8 billions people

Fucking casual.

Being a complete dog to a woman including collars, leashes, dog cages, dog bowls with dog food. And/or being a sissy maid and scrubbing floors and taking orders all day with no physical rewards. Both of these fantasies involve severe chastity. no sex, no handjobs, no blowjobs, just allowed to masturbate 1/ month at most if ever while having to watch my owner have sex with someone else every night.

Would you suck my cock clean after I fucked your owner is the important question.

S-sure, I'll love to be a cum rag and clean up everyone involved

I like women's golf attire (bonus points if girl is asian)

Big heads!

Wow, you're a good little slut aren't you? I bet I could show you how a real cock is used compared to your sissy one.

Mother rape her daughter
I feel pretty bad when thnk i have this fetish.

Being lightly dommed is good.
Nothing too weird - just ropes, collars and commands.

Being tied up, being forced to eat my gfs pussy while I fuck her with a vibrator and then Cumming inside her is always fun.

Light BDSM is pretty fun, I'm happy on either side.
Aside from that, i'm pretty boring.

I love uniforms.

incest
m+s
b+s

same

I can be a full blown adult baby at times.

ITS NOT A FUCKING FETISH, ITS A KINK.

Jesus Christ, be old enough to use the words you use, children.

A fetish is something like red high heeled shoes, which are not in and of themselves sexual objects (yes, they make girls look hot, but you don't want to insert one in your ass do you?) which your broken, twisted, mangled mind turns into something sexual (so that you do want to insert it in your ass) to the point that you can't actually get off without the fetish being present.

A kink is your taste in sexual things. Watching girls masturbate in public is a kink, not a fetish.

I am so fucking SICK of Cred Forums mis-using that goddamned word. You don't go to a fetish club and watch videos of girls masturbating in public. You go to a fetish club and get dressed up like a goat while a woman in a red riding hood outfit pours hot yogurt on your back.

Fucking kids, man.

And yes I'm mad, bro. Being on Cred Forums used to mean getting away from idiots. Now it is the idiots.

feet

Getting mad is ur kink so salty

I like doing meth with my girl and fucking her brains out were on day 3 right now

Belly inflaton/expansion

pls post feet

U are a muslim then?

I wonder if you'll cry this hard while sucking my cock like the sissy fag you are.

Nappies

cock vore with cum digestion, anal vore, feminization, I'm a furry, a sub. Wow I'm a faggot

Fuck off you short sighted 40 year old douchey faggot fuck - hold on to your USD dipshit assclown while I profit long term with my mother fucking bitcoins and I laugh and shit on your kids and fuck your mom when your 401k gets a nice haircut before next year when the stock market crashes.

dam

Oh fuck, you're making me all flustered. Just thinking about you throwing a tantrum while I pump a load down your throat is almost numbing.

trips of harsh truth

Short hair. Fight me faggots idgaf

Nice.

Facials/cum tributes of females I know. Also hearing how others would use them.

Pic related

Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say ANYTHING else - ONE word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the Master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this Fear Engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming -as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of NOTHING will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark world will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

Dude, that is the gayest post ever. gtfo

My main fetish is latex. Everything else is some /d/ related shit that will never happen IRL.

You can come live with me

I just know you're gonna be saying these hurtful things, saying how much you hate me, but your body won't lie with that hard-on while I fuck your sissy ass with my superior cock.

I'm an oldfag, I've been going on Cred Forums for 7 >ears. You were still in diapers while I was protesting Scientology in my Guy Fawkes mask. Corkscrew, really? Why don't you come say that to my face and see what happens.

a/s/l? Are you into all of this too?

>pls post feet

Feet and cuckolding. Oddly complementing fetishes actually.

Of course I can never get into it cause I'm broke as all hell.

this

been ranting about this myself for years

nice to see others into it

Anyone want to help me?

>I'm an oldfag, I've been going on Cred Forums for 7 >ears.
>oldfag
>been here for 7 years
kek. Not quite oldfag, man. I've been a eviant for ~11 years now, and even I don't qualify. Oldfags are the ones who have been here since pretty much the beginning.

this is my fetish

I can find your house on google earth nigga what the fuck you think a post is really worth nigga

That is the good shit.

Thats good shit

Shit didn't even realize

I like forced fem/sissy type stuff. Like getting transformed into some guys slutty fuckdoll and whatnot. I don't like the idea of being some ugly tranny though, would have to be cute/hot

i want to be swallowed alive by a big guy.

same honestly

Well at least I'm not alone. I'm waiting for VR to really take off so I can then live out the rest of my days as a cute slutty girl

I like diapers

I don't remember if there's any vore in the thread, but here's one you may enjoy anyhow:

Thanks for saying it. Agree completely

Same. Who would want to be a guy if they could choose these days? At least in the developed world

Same. I'm more into straight up wetting though.

Hey me to user

>What are your fetishes

Good thread.

>Would you swallow a minigirl?

>I'd swallow them whole and wriggling if I knew I could get more

The mere fact that someone out there thinks that way turns me on.

>Big heads!
How about big feet?

Shit I've been here 4 and I'm still a newfag. Not quite as bad as a summer fag tho

Fetishes
Giants
Furries
Vore
Animals
Blood
Daddy/mommy stuff
Choking
Sleeping
Anything with a hole

Kinks (atleast notable ones)
Light BDSM
Chubby/curvy
Tall
Long hair
Black or white, there is no inbetween

No one wants to help me?

nigga you gay.

Those are some cute women, where'd you get the photos?

>The mere fact that someone out there thinks that way turns me on.
There are more out there than you think. I'd love to watch you shrink. I wouldn't eat you though. You'd ride along with me in my pocket wherever I went, and I'd treat you like a queen.

It's not gay when you're a cute girl

All the same chick. From her now deleted Facebook.

We'd have all sorts of fun...

Hovering bitches. I like it.

Anyway, off to bed now. See you on ! We should have a new shrinking thread to fill tomorrow...

Im enjoying the thread a lot, thanks for pointing it out.

Molesting unconscious girls ages 25- and slowly working my way into fucking them, all while being that person they trust the most. Repeat this behavior.

You're welcome!

My boyfriend does this to me sometimes when im asleep in the middle of the night. Coincidentally im also 25 years old.

stop

You should let him know one day that you know this is happening and you're fully supportive of this including any future daughters you two might have later on.

Chicks w/ horns

Mature ladies, creampie eating and cuckold breeding.

I've been the bull before, used to fuck and cum in a 47yo wife and then she'd go back to her husband and make him eat it.

Now I want to do that with my wife, but my wife isn't the type.

I have 2 fetishes

1 Is where i dominate, beat and choke chicks while rawdogging

2 The other is just cfnm

>Mature ladies
>47yo

Fuck! That's disgustingly old.

She was a squirter. First time we met up I blew 3 loads in her in a few hours.

Go back to fetlife you fat self righteous ageist piece of shit.

We'll call it what we damn well please.
Who died and made you the arbiter of sexual definitions?

I met a guy on reddit who would send me his daughter's selfies for me to tribute, was always happy to do it

He even offered money for me to record me cumming on the screen but I did it for free anyway. I miss that guy.

SPH/Bored+Ignored, mostly.

Like, my ideal relationship would involve a woman criticizing my performance and size while I quickly finish inside of her. If she had a large bust/ass, it'd be top. The best sexual relationship I ever had was with a somewhat asexual/aspie woman, who did this for me pretty much every night. It was literally perfect.