S/fur : Evening everyone edition

S/fur : Evening everyone edition

cup of coffee didn't do shit

Because it skirts a line?

No, not at all, it's because I am zoo.

>still sentient
Simple Definition of sentient : able to feel, see, hear, smell, or taste

Are you saying animals aren't sentient?

I think he meant self-aware. Some people use sentience interchangibly. Also, any Carmelita Fox?

God have mercy on your pets user

1.5 days to live

I had a couple but don't know where they hell I saved them.

Any one got insest fur story?

I've just started playing the series, so I'm going to need to go ahead and get those.

I'm not sure. I enjoy seing feelings and love being conveyed despite impossible barriers. Probably why I loved pokemon so much. It pulls my heart strings watching how trainers and pokemon Would do anything for each other because how close they have become. Found out about r34 much later.
I had a thing for toothless. I'm straight alright, but seeing their relationship develop so deep makes me want to see it get a bit more physical if you catch my drift.
All of those are feral examples. I don't cross zoo line as I don't see the same conscience in non anthro animals. Say God's may love their masters but it's not in a same way. Well at least not for me that is.
I hope you can see where I'm coming from.

just read any other incest story and put the word fluffy or furry before every instance of genitalia

My pets seem to rather like me.

I was typing a long ass text. Sorry. Still here.
Yes, I was. Thank you.

No like the albums of s/fur that have a story line

That's kind of like saying I like the military because I'm enlisting and didn't have to be drafted.

I bought the collection not too long ago, and when I saw Carmelita I knew I wanted to get some of her asap. I'm guessing the same happened to u lol.

I can, I'm much more interested in love through companionship then physicality. You know, maybe I shouldn't get into feral. I don't need to cross that line.

I dont see it that way at all.
Are you thinking they have no choice but to like me?
I would disagree with that.

Exactly. Got it for super cheap and since I finally have a ps3 now, I figured I try it. And I like it.

'

You drafted them into your sex dungeon.

`

-

My dog seemed to like my 80 y/o grandma's vagina when it was covered in peanut butter too. So I guess you're right.

But they dont have to like me.

And I don't have to be in the military either.

I'll just die if I don't. No big deal right.

I think they liked the peanut butter.

I dont bribe my pets.

tmi i know true story sadly

pic
hi charles

Hey

Yeah, sure. You do what you feel comfortable with. Although I need to clarify love through companionship is great. In the examples of pokemon or HTTYD is enough. Being able to express it physically could be something that's left behind the scenes just for your imagination. Honestly there isn't much of a line. Say where does gardevoir falls? And what if you fap to a feral character made into anthro?
I'm curious to hear what part of anthro pulls you in the most.

Honestly, the way you people talk about pets and animals I feel bad for any pets of yours. seems like to you they are just objects you care little for.

Evening charles

Hey dude

get out

I think you should.

Stronk!

Oh, and Charles... Get out of my mind! I'm the fem-Juggernaut, bitch!

nah he's ok

I treat my pets like they were my kids. I don't have them lick my asshole or play with my balls to show my affection.

I treat my pets as equals.

Don't think I've ever seen such massive fags in the fur threads for some time, hating cause he's into some different stuff. You know by definition we are all sexual deviants right?

Did u see the last 4 threads asshat

I'll leave that up to time and whatever you could call online "hazing"

Just blew into town and think your hot shit? Yeah get out.

Just another passerby who will fade away after a week

Go back to your hole Draka

anybody notice in the picture the first button on her shirt is opposite to the rest?