34.1740186°A, -111.0250456°J bhg urer ab bar pna urne lbh, ab bar jvyy svaq lbh...

34.1740186°A, -111.0250456°J bhg urer ab bar pna urne lbh, ab bar jvyy svaq lbh. Lbh\’er whfg nabgure anzr fpnggrerq gb gur jvaq. Lbh unq abguvat. Abj V\’ir tvira lbh fbzrguvat. V qba\’g guvax vg\’f nal hfr gubhtu. 100 zvyrf gb u

Find it.

Doesn't make sense. The gap between AJ doesn't equal NW. What cipher is this?

Wait

Was thinking the same thing, I have no clue, I know it's something though. Any Anons out there that have an idea?

"
N W OUT HERE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU NO ONE WILL PIND YOU YOU RE BUST ANOTHER NAME SCATTERED TO THE WIND YOU HAD NOTHING NOW I VE GIVEN YOU SOMETHING I DON T THINK IT S ANY USE THOUGH MILES TO H" coords are to a remote location in Arizona?

OP
Gc qzcgs, msh gc tof. Cbzm Ucr qob vszd mci bck, obr vs rcsg bch obgksf. O pzoqy aofy hc fsasapsf, psgwrs hvs rmwbu twfs.

"SO CLOSE YET SO FAR ONLY GOD CAN HELP YOU NOW AND HE DOES NOT ANSWER A BLACK MARK TO REMEMBER BESIDE THE DYING FIRE"
What does it mean OP!

>finds location
>coordinates expedition to said location
>discovers a geocache
>inside, a single, low resolution picture
>of dickbutt

OP
I've never had anything in this world, and this is what I'm leaving behind

Show me more OP.

OP

Jxuo qhu wedu… Dejxydw rkj q vbqcu bedw idkvvut ekj, qdt qbb rkj vehwejjud

OP
Baker Tanks. AZ

"THEY ARE GONE NOTHING BUT A FLAKE LONG SNUFFED OUT AND ALL BUT FORGOTTEN" what do the images mean OP

OP
I've always enjoyed speaking to people, and I'm glad someones paying attention.
Each picture, of the dark. There are no lights out here. There's nothing. What I've done, can go wholly unnoticed. Yet I had to put it up here, on one of the few places people would care to actually see it. 6 feet beneath the black mark.

The intention is interesting.
I can only think of what bury six feet deep

this isn't Mr X guys stop

OP
This isn't some wild goose chase like many of those rare unique threads. It is simply something, as previously mentioned I wanted to leave behind. They took my future, I took theirs. But too often did I forget how reviled I was by my peers, by those around me. I have no place in this world, I am a dying fire. And they were beside me. I watched. I listened, and now, I wait for whoever, whatever, comes for me.

Mr. X? No I'm not him. Far from it. Though it is interesting how whatever he/she did happens to also be in AZ. Though we 2 are completely unrelated, I am not Mr. X, his whatever goes much deeper than mine, I can only imagine

You feel that the story is more valuable than what made it. What did you do.

Yes please! Tell us the story OP

I was reviled, as I mentioned previously, by my peers. It had gotten to the point where I would often visit those coordinates and hike around on times I had free, I enjoyed the area, it was beautiful. It was a release from what I faced back in my town. I had been falsely accused of rape by a girl I broke up with, because of her abusiveness, she even confessed to me she made it up. But it didn't matter, it was a small quick trial, I got off free, but no one cared that I was proven innocent. People hated me. The girls new boyfriend more than anyone else. Constant glares from him, I knew it was only a matter of time before he did something... Cont?

We demand knowledge OP.

Is there a live mr x thread at the moment, last i saw is that toolfag is probably dead and mr x will post at 11 AZ time

This is the cipher solver.

OP, your story is valued here, take a seat by the fire and share.

fuckin bump

OP cont.
And he did do something. About a week and a half ago, he came up to me while I was out walking (mind you I live in a very small town) he punched me, and threatened to kill me if I ever touched his girlfriend again. I didn't understand, I had been proven innocent, yet I was still a monster. The ridicule, the constant spitting in my direction, I was treated like shit by people who were once my friends, even my FAMILY didn't believe me... And all because of her. She felt no remorse. So I decided to get revenge, she ruined my life, she took my future. I got fired from my job, no places in town would hire me... So I'd take her future, along with her boyfriends.

bump, give more story pls op

Bimp bimp bump boop.

C.

It sounds like you got what you want OP. Nothing gold stays ponyboy.

oh shit it's back.

naw not mr.x

What did you do to them?

I feel, OP. Plz cont.

listening

Wtf is this, looks exactly like written maltese

Bump for best thread on here atm

Bump also please cont. OP

OP cont.
So I needed to decide how, and it was easy enough. If I was about to throw out my life, best do it in the only place I felt happy... Where the coordinates are. So, what I did was went to the gun store in my town( lots of ranches in the area, along with coyote problem, gun store was pretty much a necessity for people here to protect livestock n shit) so I got a basic 9MM pistol. And I now only needed a way to get the girl who ruined my life and her BF out to this place...i wouldn't be able to do that. So one night, I followed them back to the guys place (his parents happened to own about 3 acres of land, 5 miles outside of town) his parents were in Gila bend that weekend, it'd be just them and me at his house. Though they wouldn't know I was there till the end. I tailed them to his house, they went inside, I waited outside beneath a large Mesquite tree for about an hour, it was late. Eventually they came out, I caught them unaware, and she pleaded with me, but all I cold gear was "user fucking raped me" in my head over and over again, I lost control, pulled the trigger 3 times. She dropped. The guy charged, I pulled the trigger 4 times?, he dropped. ran to the shed not far from his house, broke the lock off and took a shovel, grabbed the keys to his truck off of him. Loaded both of them in the back (truck bed was deep enough you couldn't see actually into it unless you were standing real close) I drove to my happy place

I would like to know that as well

someone go check these coords, see if you can find a body

Any proof to you killing them OP?

Damn op

Jesus, OP. Fucking cont.

Is that clooneyfag wannabe?

You are your actions OP. A tragedy but a victory, at what cost

Nah, doge. Hold off on that. Let OP finish his story.

previous mr x posts put the locations around phoenix so we might have another half hour to go fellas

This had better not end with a fucking dinosaur I swear to God OP

Might whistle for a cab...

Op Cont
I am gay so I fucked my uncle's then shot it in the head with my 9mm

Op Cont
I hope you like my English faggots I am up your ass

I believe it.

OP finale
I brought them out to the location. drove them about a mile off the main area, and dug. I don't know how long I dug, an hour and a half 2 hours? i never counted, too focused on what I had just done. When I had dug the whole I dumped both the bodies in. Their shirts blood stained, and their skin cold. The guy went I. First, then the girl. Then I filled in the whole. I went and got a few branches, and lit a fire, a small one, to enjoy the night, if that's possible. Eventually i put it out, I picked up to blackened branches from the fire, and marked the whole. The black mark. I'm sitting here now, I know what I've done. I cannot go back to my town. If I run off, people will figure out what I did. My life is already in ruins. Should I do it Cred Forums should I pull the trigger just one more time. I've got nothing left. I'm done for. Just one more god damn time.

Speak to your brothers OP.
C.

Do what Nike says

This

An hero

Wow, OP, if this is true, sorry for all that shit happening, why didn't you just move breh? Now you're fucked, sorry once again breh.

>9mm
XDD

If all that you said is true then: you know all paths lead to the same location it's just a question now of which one you take.

Stream it

Godspeed brother. An true hero.

You could have made it in a different town if you hadn't murdered them. But now the govt will ne on your ass. Gtfo of the country mayn and start a life somewhere else.

OP here, one last time. You guys listened when no one else fucking would. Thank you, for making my final moments at least be something. The coordinates should be Baker Tanks AZ, it's a large place, who knows if they'll find me... Goodnight Cred Forums and Goodbye

I second that.

fake and gay. we want mr x

Rip OP

Goodnight sweet prince

It has been done OP, it's over. They are gone and nothing can change that, I would have done the same. Just move on with your life, stay in town long enough for speculation to circulate, maybe tip the local police that her boyfriend was involved. Murder suicide, or he killed her and fled. Either way, we are here for you.

Or just give up and an hero. Just remember, the fact that you won't be voting for the god emperor in November is just another vote for Hillary.

C.
With you from the beginning with you to the end OP
"WE WERE HERE"

javascript:quote('706377097'); Men, if it´s true... Well just make a decision and hope it´s a good one.

Goodnight my lonely anons.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO TOOLFAG!!!

RIP you will not be forgotten

>18 mins till mr.x said he was gunna post.

bumb

Rest in piece OP. We were there for your time of need.

Here lies OP. 10-2-2016 10 38 pm

His final resting place.

pls no come back

OP
????-2016
Rest in Peace

Is AZ west coast time!? The fuck... Thought it was after 11 there

Mountain time

Oh, gotcha.

goodbye brother

If it's mountain time isn't it 11:49 there!?

Rip OP, goodnight sweet prince

10:50pm

Fuck you

You again you got any skimpier uniforms

Goodbye, op. One day, I'm gonna follow in your footsteps. Im gonna get the motherfucker who got me.

Is anyone going to go check this out?

Goodnight user

I screen caped the thread , I won't let OP be forgotten!, Goodnight anons

Bump!

Keep an eye on the local news too

Goodnight.

I guess this is the end, good night anons.

Over the next little while I mean

Bumping, keeping an eye out

Has Mr. X posted yet?

bump

Maybe?

OP, if you ain't shitting us, RIP in piece.
If you are, kys faggot
Also, if he is, where is Mr. X