I've been secretly putting my cum in my moms food for a while now. I still like doing it but I'm getting kinda bored...

I've been secretly putting my cum in my moms food for a while now. I still like doing it but I'm getting kinda bored. Any ideas on how to spice things up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You could try moving out and get a real girlfriend ya fuckin creep

not old enough for that, although that prove im not old enough to be here

You ever hear of Nemes dip. It's mostly cum, mixed with flour, oatmeal, and vanilla. I think there's some other stuff too but if your confident you can make it taste good I say try it. All you have to do is say a friend home made it and if she likes it you can keep feeding it and adding less and less of the other stuff each time

Underage b&

how old are you OP? also post pics.

I can't say because then I may or I may not get kicked off. I get pennies thrown at me at school. Here's a pic of my mom from this summer

Sounds pretty cool. I could just say it's a foreign friend

Have you tried killing yourself?

fuck she's hot. jamie?

Poop on her cloths now, pervert

Do you have any nudes? Or even sexy pics from her Facebook or some shit. I can see why you cum in her food user damn.

Well you know... you could try adding chili powder or hot sauce in with the cum.

Does mom smoke? try using some of the ashes

I've had a quick glimpse of her gallery and she has some dirty pics but nothing online.
She doesn't smoke. I'm looking for better ways of feeding her cum. I've put it in her sandwiches, toothbrush, drinks. I want a way to feed her more pure cum

>Put it in her toothpaste.

If she eats eggs i guess you could make breakfast and whip it into the eggs, maybe try putting it in dressing if she does salads. damn i've never tried hiding cum in peoples food idk what would work well

You know how that one guy was talking about Nemes dip. Make like 4 different versions of it and have you mom try them out
>mom tell me which of these tastes like Nemes
>mom be like whats nemes
>You be like just try and see whats better
that way she tries it 4 times without having to worry if it taste good. And if she does like it, keep giving her that one from time to time. If you got a fridge in the basement or something, freeze your cum so you have more to give her at one time

Offer to give her a massage. But cum in lotion...

I've done eggs but the problem is the cum just gets burned away pretty much.
Lol wtf
Omfg thats great! Gonna try that too

Careful.
>user! What's this jar of cum doing in the freezer and why does it smell like tasty nemes dip

Why not bring some friends into it and make her a cum club? That way you have more cum to feed her

Maybe but I doubt she'll let me use it anywhere other than her neck and arms
Yeah good call
I always got my friends talking about my mom. I know two that for sure would be up to it but I have to see if I can trust them first. What's a cum club?

A group of guys grouped together for the sole purpose of giving a girl a consistant supply of cum. Knowing or unknowingly

>user! whats this jar of nemes dip doing in the freezer, have you been hiding your nemes dip from me?

If you were my son... -__-
I wouldn't be very appreciative.

>>GIVE ME THE NEMES SECRET FORMULA user!

I bet my mom would be pretty mad but I like watching her eat my cum. Shit makes me diamonds. I love her but I love her be a slut and not know it

aren't you worried your mom knows what cum tastes like and think you're a sick freak when she works out you're cumming in her food?

My mom saw me rubbing my dick on her toothbrush one time. Takes her brush to her room every night now. Me and her are cool now but when i looked at her funny the first time she said, I'm not your slut, but thanks for the offer. Still not sure how to feel about that

Yeah but I'm not to worried. I know she knows how it taste but out of me and my two sisters, im the favorite. If she finds out she been eating cum from someone my age, that would just turn me on even more

Damn dude. Alpha as fuck. Make her your slut

do you cum in sisters food too??

Cloths

Naw. One is away for school and the other one is just really annoying. I would feed her cum but I don't want to waste any for my mom. Its her cum

show us her panties. i know u cum on them

Do the blind fold game and make one of the taste test pure cum. Unless you think it's too risky

Don't cum in her clothes. Feels like a waste. I jacked off a few times with them.

"Alpha as fuck." MY FUCKING SIDES MY GOD

While sounding perfect it is too risky. She muat know what cum tastes like, come on

exactly lets get some pics of her used/clean thongs she looks like a bad girl

Fucking awesome but I've met 3 of my moms ex boyfriends from before she got married. I know she remembers the taste

just go into her room and do whatever dubs/trips/quads say or ur a faggot

alright. Only has a few kinda like thongs but ill see what I can get out of the dirty clothes if she hasn't washed them already. Everything else is in her room and shes asleep

ayyy OP IS THE MAN

Yeah op. Shit on her face like user asked you to. What's the worst that can happen. That definitely won't compromise your plan

Would you like a sock? Theres no dirty clothes

im not really into feet lol. any sisters that are hot?

Yeah I don't plan on that. Mom would get pissed if she knew I was up when I got school tomorrow

Eh. My older sisters is a natural size. Naturally someone would get fat like her with all the shit she eats. The other one is nice to look at but not allowed on this site

op one day when noone is home u should go into her room and have dubs decide what to do

any used panties from the one thats nice to look at? no face needed

Looks like Saturday would be a good day. I'm pretty sure it will just be people asking to look in her drawers but someone might get creative.

BRO YOU SHOULD
>kill youself
>killyoursef

THE DALLAS JEWBOYS ARE AT IT AGAIN!!!!

REDPILL ON NIGGERS NOT BEING HUMAN, LOOK AT FUCKING NIGGERS TRYING TO BE HUMAN ON NFL
>DALLAS JEWBOYS
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>
sounds like a plan

nope. just towels and shit. I'll check the bathroom incase I get lucky but she's in bed too so her room is a no go

age? hopefully over 18

close but not close enough

Why? Incest is fucked and so is feeding someone nut without knowledge

guess no panties in bathroom :/

For you. I would fuck my mom but I'm realistic and know that wont happen. Next best thing is having her eat her sons cum

No sir. We are not worthy :(. Found a few dollars though so that was nice

How much cum do you think your mom has eaten

cum in her cereal and milk

Hmm I've been doing this for about 3 months now? I'll make a guess and say one nut at least every 2 days. Some times I go a few days without finding a chance and I've been lucky a few days to do it multiple times so ill say once every 2 days. that about 45 nuts

Done and Done. Problem is i drink milk too so I'm not gonna fuck myself over by eating my own cum

Cum on her while she sleeps...

dont put it in the whole gallon of milk. offer to make her one and put it in that one

Dude guys usually cum about 5ml. She's drank 225 ml of cum. Imagine her drinking that all at once. She's a fucking slut bro

Don't got an idea for cum but you should ask for nicknames to call her that sound innocent but are actually dirty. Friend called my mom milf once and my mom didn't know what it was so he said it one of those smart mom's that are cool to hang out with. Shit made me hard so I called her that a few times. When she found out she was so dumb she was like, tell you friend someone told him the wrong thing so he doesn't get in trouble. Still get to call her milf

And then?

Thats what I usually do but its hard when we are in the same room. I usually ask her in the morning when shes watching tv

try putting your cum in her vagina

Thanks math wiz. And yeah she probably is but i dont mind

bump

Fucking lucky man but she knows what a milf is. I should find something to call her still. I dont think cum dump will work though

Why does she have giant squares for a face? is she some kind of robot?

When you have the chance grab any of her panties and jerk off with and on them, then put them back in the drawer

FUCK i thought you wouldn't notice! I bet you didn't know robots can cum too

You get....pennies thrown at you at school?

why? what correlation does this have to what you were talking about?

Sure why not. Tomorrow when she wakes up for work

why my dick is hard like a rock right now?

Fucking dumb dude. He's a freshman in high school. His mom is eating his 14 year old cum

His mom is eating a 14 year olds cum for 3 month. My shit is solid steel

when your mom finds out, I bet she's going to spank you

Do it or I'll never forgive you and your slut mom

Dont call my mom my slut, shes just a slut in general shes not mine yet. I'm working on it give me some time. But yeah bro I got you my mom can miss out on her cum tomorrow morning

you got any more pics of your cum on her food?

Well at least she knows what to expect now because i wont stop cumming

I never took pics of her food with cum the first pic is just from google. I've tried to take video when she eats but it makes her uneasy and she thinks i put something in her food as a prank. Shes right but its not a prank its just my cum

> she thinks i put something in her food as a prank.

kek that's great. So what's the plan, you gonna try that nemes dip and get back to us tomorrow?

If I found out my son had been feeding my wife cum, I would ask him to pool it together. Wife hates to swallow so I got to get it in there somehow if she gonna be a bitch

If you're not old enough to move out how can you have been able to cum for a while?

>Cloths

Are you like 5 reading levels below me or something lol?
Yeah I'll try it but its gonna take some time. I'm trying to look up the formula but I guess its new or the guy made it up. Either way its a great idea. Hope more people start doing it and it becomes a thing.

I will test my 2 friends to see if their up to it and get them to help make my mom a cum club. But for now I have to freeze everything I can get to make enough for the dip. Probably not till next week or somthing

That would be cool to have the whole family pick the cumdump. If I had a brother, and my dad wasn't a religious dick, shit would be awesome. Oh well my mom still has me

why dont you feed her some sleeping pills, cum on face while passed out, take photos, clean up

Maaan, I wish my friends had a hot ass mom and they wanted to make a cum club with me. Shit would be so fucking awesome.

Yeah unless you take a good few days to plan that, I'm not getting away with it

Oh man young faggot thinks he's smart. Can't even tell when someone's making an obvious joke

They really like my mom. I sold one my moms bra for $25 once so hes the one I'm more confident it. The other one has a good looking mom but nothing compared to mine. His is boring, and my mom likes to hang around and check on us so shes the lucky cumdump

Alright wise one. My first comment was fucked because I forgot a word so it sounded stupid. He makes a about it so I make a joke pretending to be a smart ass. Will you now take the title of faggot back with you and leave us alone

This is either bait or OP deserves his unmentionables cut off with a chainsaw.

Did you forget the word joke or was that also a joke. It's so hard to tell these days with all this hostility.

lol i forgot to include it

but if you cut them off, how is he suppose to feed his mom? its not like its really hurting her

How is she not getting hurt. His mom gives him everything and he thanks her by putting Semen in her food and putting her picture online. Now he wants his friends to join so she can eat more of it. Fucking animals!

Any tips? i want to cum in food but im too nervous of getting caught.

What I do is i usually cum into a little container when I know my mom is about to eat. You have to be real careful not to make it noticeable and pick foods that can either camofloge it or cover it from being seen in pleain sight. Try not to get it all in one small place or they will question the food. If you go to homedepo or something, they give out small water test tubes for free. I use those to take to places like bdubs or something. I take a ranch cup under the table and pour the cum for the water testing container. Then when the ranch runs out just offer her yours and watch her eat it. She wont question it I swear. Now I'm going to freeze it to get bigger amount at once but be careful if it gets noticed when they look for food

Dude if my mom cant tell there is something smelly and slimy in her food all the time, then she's had plenty of cum before mine. If anything she probably likes it

good shit, thanks.

OP. guess the thread is dead and I'm tiered. For anyone left seeing this ill try to make a post next Sunday around 8pm central time.

make sure to take some pics documenting the journey if it's successful.