My girlfriend was shot in the head by her ex-boyfriend tonight. She died in the ambulance in route to the hospital...

My girlfriend was shot in the head by her ex-boyfriend tonight. She died in the ambulance in route to the hospital. It happened right in front of me. After he shot her, he pointed the gun at me and smiled and then shot himself.

Just stopped talking to the cops and waiting for a cab to go home. How's your night/day (i live in UK) going so far?

>Uk

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Dude I'm sorry

Please stop lying is bad for your clitoris

How does it feel to know thats not the only time hes shot her in the face?

Horseshit unless you can link to a news article.

Just woke up and now I have to go to a highschool full of fucking normies.
So your day is still better then mine

You dodged a bullet.

THEY DONT HAVE GUNS IN THE UK

I thought you bucktooth nannies banned the rooty-tooty-point-and-shooties?

Didnt the unarmed officer with the Billy club prevent it?

Same with Kardashian's getting robbed in Paris tonight...lel.

Fake and gay

Could've wait ATLEAST a day faggot

mobilefag

18+ board, kiddo

if dubs, an hero.

>Being this retarded
I'm American and even I know they do

>Not realizing there's 18+ that go to high school
Wew lad

Mate, sucks to be you, but honestly... this is the time to spend all your life savings on buying a decked out super hero costume and some tripped out car.

Sorry for your loss, but harness it and you could be come the darkness of the night, or some other related badassery.

whered the gun come from? i thought you people were all civilized and didnt have a need for such nonsense

It's a national holiday in Germany and I'm the only one in my office who has to work.

How does it feel to know that's not the only time he's shot her in the face