Rekt thread?

Rekt thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

elblogdelnarco.com//2014/07/vídeo-la-guerra-loca-decapita-a-un-zeta-y-luego-lo-descuartiza-y-le-arrancan-la-piel-de-la-cara.html
inquisitr.com/3414082/kane-millsaps-16-year-old-who-brutally-sucker-punched-12-year-old-while-wearing-brass-knuckles-could-end-up-in-prison-for-20-years/
fox16.com/news/local-news/teen-facing-up-to-20-years-in-prison-for-brutal-attack
cbsnews.com/news/cat-saves-boy-from-vicious-dog-attack/
elmundonarco.blogspot.com/2013/07/video-donde-la-guera-loca-del-cdg-es.html,
youtube.com/watch?v=LWgSl9hdKFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Inferior niggers always resort to cheap shots.

> implying all niggers aren't inferior.

The Chimp Outs are Real...

isnt this just skinning? Its a natural part of hunting (well i guess not squirrels)

that's a bunny you fuck

Holy shit, that guy is dead.

interesting

this thread is dead bye y'all

Any good sites for gore other than fucking best gore / live leak?

It's like a nuclear explosion.

Cred Forums new space program

The day that happened, every rekt thread was destined to have this.

His name is Kane Millsaps and

1) That 12 year old was asking for it and
2) Kane is mentally ill and the true victim in that incident.

story?

>Hey guys, video tape me committing aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, possibly attempted murder*flips off camera* YOLO!!!

Stupid fucking nigger hope he's rotting in prison

brutal

this one is really fucked up

two words, mexican cartels. nice dubs btw.

What ever happened to this nigger did he get off Scott free

pretty chicken shit

if you enjoy face peeling by a box cutter, youll enjoy this old gem

elblogdelnarco.com//2014/07/vídeo-la-guerra-loca-decapita-a-un-zeta-y-luego-lo-descuartiza-y-le-arrancan-la-piel-de-la-cara.html

Basically. Pleaded to being mentally unfit to be criminally prosecuted.

o shit waddup

not clicking that shit

Aint that someshit, looks like she was skinning wild game.

pussy, its a video of some crazy bitch decapitating and peeling some guys face off.

fuck me

subhuman wanker

I don't think he'll get that. Hes black and in Arkansas. In the video hes clearly just being a nigger, sure that counts as mentally unfit but not in the court of law

inquisitr.com/3414082/kane-millsaps-16-year-old-who-brutally-sucker-punched-12-year-old-while-wearing-brass-knuckles-could-end-up-in-prison-for-20-years/

KEK

lold

chill chill

oh for fuck sake

The kid he hit was only 12

Normal sk8ter kid conversing with friends at park, mom is probably glad he is being social, dad is happy that he is getting out and meeting girls... Nice day, fair weather, a weekday, perhaps. In comes a darker kid and his posse, pay no mind really, still focusing on primary friends, having a nice time overall. Then wham, his fucking cheekbones and nose get shattered by a stranger for no good reason at all. He was a nice kid, wasn't perfect, but didn't deserve this. Fast forward tonightime, he is in the hospital doped on morphine and prepped for reconstructive surgeries, has to wear a headcast thereafter. Mom is crying, little brother's sense of safety in this world is diminished, dad thrusts for justice while consoling the mother.
Why does this type of thing happen? Why? No answers. Just hoodlums who will never amount to anything, not even the ground they abandon.

He done a flawless job skinning the head.

White people... Smh.

>asking for it

What could the 12 yo kid have done or said that deserved a brutal hammering with brass knucks?

Black people

Why are brown people so violent and useless?

>Funky Town in the background
Is this YLYL? I just lost if so

It's a practice done by nomadics/outdoorsmen of all races. If it's deathly cold and your horse/camel/donkey die of exhaustion or of the cold, cut them open and huddle inside of the carcass for warmth. It'll get you through the night in a blizzard.

damn thats crazy hopefully the guy deserved it.... i feel like the usa is in the red shirt and the white kid is hillary, thats whats gonna happen she gonna looooose no ember

Nice bait. You Actually sound like a libtard.

what a fucking bitch. Sucker punching him with brass knuckles from behind. Dude's got no balls.

Fucking beaners. Subhuman trash. BUILD A WALL!

is this real? damn

i don't see a fucking blizzard you cuck.
face it, white people like to kill for fun and likes.

dat filename
wat

>see post:

Thanks for responding lad, was educational. ;).

Hoth is looking pretty warm these days

>"He be goin to church every sunday!"
At least we now know why.

As opposed to niggers who kill because they just don't know any better. Worse than chimps.

Way to hop on the "white people ruined everything and are the scourge of the earth" bandwagon you brainwashed, faggot.

I hope the stupid nigger gets raped by the neo Nazis while hes waiting out his sentence.

You tell, your race invented the atomic bomb, you are the expert in violence

he would of died/gone unconscious from shock as soon as they started peeling

Making me hungry

Yeah? How's Africa doing right now, faggot?

Rabbit stew sounds nice, right about now.

Why? Dogs are literally the most loving and innocent if creatures.

fox16.com/news/local-news/teen-facing-up-to-20-years-in-prison-for-brutal-attack

hmmmm

White people come here to kill protected lions and elephants.

This is why golf is not a sport.

Yeah, also invented about everything else worthwhile

It's not just white people, you dipshit. The poachers (who are predominantly natives) do all the killing.

Yup. And pay a shit ton of money to do it, feeding many, many niglets.
And all those niggers killing niggers down there is A-OK? Nigga please.

Wtf is wrong with people
Why would she waste the gloves if she was just planning on getting inside horse

hilariousness

I'm technically Hispanic', though I fucking hate that shit skinned PC term to have to describe myself. But wouldn't that just go to show how advanced white people are? They were always ahead of the curve, same with the Asians these days.

Whatever you say, dick-throat

>File: Amurder.gif (1.4 MB, 255x185)
pretty cinematic

the sound to this must be so satisfying, god i hope i get to listen someday.

You're a fucking mong. Don't reproduce.

>HE DINDU NUTTIN' HE WUS GUD BOI HE GO TO CHURCH E'RE SUNDAI

hes quite alive you fucktard. listen to the original and you can hear his screams and gurgles.

Thank you George Carlin.

White Hispanics are mostly European and therefore human. Don't let them get you down

>be me
>be dog
>get rabies
>bite and kill kid
>get hit with shovel until died
>animal lover complains about dead dog that killed kid

tl;dr you are a shitdick..

This is such bullshit usually nords sleep in a guy with a fire and not in the body of an animal.
This is a tradition in southern states that the person who killed the animal, especially if it was their first kill, they must consume a piece of the heart raw, and bath in the blood as reverence to the animal.

Stray dogs, pitbulls and other creatures raised for violence will turn out as such. I love how the cat fucking tackled that stupid mutt though.
Good Kitty. :) .

I guess their lives dont matter

What you be talkin' 'bout, homie?

yea and the blacks were the first ones to get aids, cause they couldnt stop fucking and eating monkeys...notice a difference?

/facepalm. You're a shit troll. And I never said anything about Nords.

I love the fact that you already had such an image on hand just to respond to this specific comment. Fucking kek.

> asians these days

More like always. Western world become advanced and powerful thanks to Asian inventions. Europe by itself is a retarded place that literally believed in witch's and had a worst farm systen than the fucking Incas

Did they cut off his fucking hands?

to be fair, the dog was worth more than any stupid kid

Kid grows up to be called a racist bigot because he has nigger triggered ptsd

ALL FEMINISTS MUST BE EXPOSED TO THIS!

TOPKEK!!

To be fair, that's a white guy he hit. There's tons of them around. Not like one is going to decrease the population.

Pitbulls are a grey area. They're not bred for violence unless the owner is a stupid nigger who thinks he can make easy money doing so.

1/12

>should I continue?

>bleeding
>the keep bare fist hitting him
this is why we can't eradicate the aids.

Enjoy your attempted murder, aggravated assault, battery, and assault with a deadly weapon charges. They love your type in the clink.

>White Hispanics are mostly European and therefore human

No one ever said Ameritards were smart.

Yea. My cousin has a great pitbull hybrid, but she could have easily been a trash dog with different owners...

> not only fapping to drawings
> fapping to drawings of little girls
> and enjoying gruesome scenes with said girls

> white people

to the faggot with the axe, i can cut a 6 inch log with 1 strike but you cant cut a femmes head off with 6+ what a worthless faggot.

When you protest-block a hungry fat man

FYI the bitch that did the beheading and face peeling in this vid, is getting beheaded in this one.

no

yep, they also pumped him with drugs to keep him alive and amplify the pain.

bone is harder than wood tho

Theres no God

> White hispanics
> Spain = hispanics?
> Spain = Europe

I was raised around them. It's common here in Louisiana. They're amazing and affectionate creatures. I remember once, when I was about seven. Our biggest one ran up to me and knocked me down. I knew I had upset it, but when it realized who I was, it didn't go any further. It just put is paw on my lap and laid his head down on my knee. He knew he did wrong and was trying to make up for it. He slept in my room on the floor for 8 years after that. He got hit by the neighbor when I was 16. Ever since then, we hadn't gotten another one. Very sad.

MOAR!

But heavy iron ax plus inertia should chop right through though, right?

Hope he gets put down. But not all dogs are bad.

Dogs are a human creation. They do as they are conditioned or trained. Some dogs are born bad, but dogs in general are good creatures.

There are more bad dog owners than bad dogs.

Never seen it how bad?

cbsnews.com/news/cat-saves-boy-from-vicious-dog-attack/

citation requested

That's not what makes you retarded. Of course it is lost on you redneck idiot americans who vote for trump

praise pepe

Stop it with the Latino jokes, please? If anything you should be focusing on the niggers.

idk i dont chop bone with my axe, but doesnt bone have similar strength to steel? and my axe still needs a couple chops to get through a log every once in a while

And you're a heartless cuckold who puts his trauma on others. Ftfy

Animal abuse doesnt belong, newfag

your wish is my command

thats a real invention. all niggers can do is rob and steal

>tfw the niggers in argentina are in jail and the niggers in america are in the streets

Cheapshots are for cowards

Animal abuse, not rekt. Newfag and maybe samefag. Now get off of Cred Forums

what the fuck is wrong with you?

Argentine prisoner, if I had to guess.

and yet moar for ya

I admit, I saved this one a few months ago from user before summer (not my OC)

Jesus, I'm a chef and I can't do work like that. Dude did it with a fucking pen knife...

I know.
These bitches are nowhere near innocent

Is this guy still alive? This is just a warning for him so he can pay his drug money back right?

This is that best gore shot people keep humping. Everyone has seen it now post something not edgy faggot

FUCK the fucking shit out of yourself on the edge of a cliff is what you should do.

fuck you whitey knighty faggot

Underrated comment is underrated.

wow i could not do a better job myself

Overplayed copy pasta

Whitey pressed the edit button

Didn't know that one. Shame about the quality :/

I'm just gonna dump some of my folder here

if you can read spanish:
elmundonarco.blogspot.com/2013/07/video-donde-la-guera-loca-del-cdg-es.html, "la guera loka" was the woman thatdecapitated that man and peeled his face off, she was captured and decapitated by the rival cartel.

child-fucking faggot detected

Yeah, so? Not all dogs are bad.

Dogs are mean.

I hate them and I hate you

you find something better and post it, instead of complaining like a bitch.

you know this shit is just as illegal and will bring Cred Forums down just as quickly as CP. right?

MODS

get on with it

Unclench your anus, I wasn't implying anything.

I cried. I really did.

You want to hear the squeals of a defenseless animal you fucking pussy. How does it make me a white knight because I think that's fucked up? Stupid fuck. Mommy and daddy didn't pay enough attention to you growing up, huh?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Skinned with that knife? How???

Zoophilia isn't "as" illegal as CP you moron

You are a dumb nigger smh

BAAAAAAAIIIIIIIITTTTT

No. The asians.

No I know that. I just thought you were trying to look somewhat big.

Here come the Cred Forumsitches with hurt fee fee's

Every time I read something like this I wonder if I'm being baited or if people are really this ignorant.

Genuinely curious, how old are you. If under 30 that would explain a lot.

This is animal abuse again wrong thread now leave Cred Forums

I love killing animals, but I'd never hurt a kid

You stupid buthead

animal torture and abuse will shut this site down pretty fucking quick, idiot

MODS

FUCK you

What can you expect of a bunch of teenagers

i found the audio for you
youtube.com/watch?v=LWgSl9hdKFM

I know, right? All these years, I though I had some skills but fuck.

Why do you like killing animals? Because they're defenseless? What is it?

It looks pretty chill

FUCK you

Those chinks will wipe us out before we even notice.

This image is older than you are

look i hate that shit too.. but stop being such a faggot

Googles gonna goog

Haha dont forget your spyglass and tweezers, nigger

Dude's a fucking inbred half-wit.

It's the pain the poor dog is going through really. You can feel it.

Hahahaha haven't seen this since last year somewhere

...you must be new here.

Fuck YOU filthy inbred shit monkey

Mass suicide pact for bieber?

If ye hate white ppl so much than get rid of everything made by white man... naah ye won't do this cause yer just a shit talking cunt who doesn't follow it's word... Poooseeer!

Now I can say that I've seen it all.

>victim blaming

You're bait trollfag

can anyone translate whats being said in the video?

>when you need to brutally carve someone up but you have a budget for supplies

Don't tell me what I feel.

Yes

you dumb fucks are going to get Cred Forums shut down with this animal abuse shit

federal laws passed in august and it is only a matter of time

not to mention you have to be full blown sociopath to be into it it

stop fucking up this site with this shit

MODS

well sorry im not a person who studies bone densities and if an axe can chop through it, instead of being a dick how about you explain it to me then? Im 34 and have never needed info about bones

this is what I got from another forum
This blade isn't cutting to good
Negro, come help me step on him, he's to big
How is the blade not going to cut?
Go get the machete
Open it more

This webm is so fucking WILD. I lol when he just starts hacking with that axe while throats are being cut open.

Lying fuck. The twelve year didn't even known kane the kang.

SO THAT'S WHY THEY CALL EM CRACKAS LOL, THEY HEADS CRACK EASY

May your balls be chewed off slowly by an angry wolf

>fee fee's

Couldn't say it better myself

plottwist
>kid stole the bike
>check it he's way too big for that
>dog trying to get it back for its owner
>cat helps the thief
>cat + burgler

and thats why blacks are the idiots of our Generation really fuck this black gangster idiots ....

Gracias, amigo. will g-translate.

too edgy for me, m8.

I get it. You dont like it but you also don't feel anything. That's good.

Damn. Sorry to hear that.

Inasdahrovia
I prly spelt that wrong I love that movie boi.

It's not OC, you idiots and it's been posted a million times. This is a rekt thread, for Christsake

this was made for the glorious rekt thread

With their 10 to 1 infantry ratio and nukes.

oh man. just go back to your safe space you fucking pussy

>I've seen all of these....
>three new ones at the end I haven't seen

He is a bluffaggottttttttt

Most Cred Forumsros try to drive out the pedos and cp because they realize it can shutdown this site

Animal torture and abuse pics, vids, links can also shut down this site

step up user

MODS

Not until hurting animals stops getting your psychotic ass off.
Then you'll move on to kids like all the rest you sick bastard.

>This video is seen as 4 women belonging to the criminal organization Gulf Cartel are executed savagely by members of the organization of the Zetas, the most striking thing in this video apart from the cruelty of the committed execution is that one of these women is so famous crazy Guera, which appears in one of our videos running a member of the Zetas, later to tear the skin of the face !!!

Guera is crazy woman in red dress with bare breasts in revenge his executioner cuts his neck and lets it bleed for a second increasing his agony, before finally being decapitated and dismembered like the other victims ...

story?

I feel extra sensitive today. Sorry guise, I don't think I might be alive till next week.

Cats are worthless

What's up with this 2MB bullshit. Just got back from a month ban, so can somebody help me out here?

Nerve gas

He is charged with felony first-degree battery and misdemeanor possession "of an instrument of crime."

Faces 20 years. Hope it gets every year.

>next week
Kill yourself now faggot

Grandfather worked trains, saw my share of suicides at a young age.
You get desensitised to gore pretty quickly.

Edge faggot. I bet this 13 yr old dreams about fucinking his mom the same way smh

In the same density, yes. far more dense than bone however.

Well, jeez, spending your time on a rekt thread on the asshole of the internet should cheer you right up.

You feel that sand paper wrapped dido I shoved inside you with my mind.

Just for you dumbass

shut the fuck up

maggots get a bad rep

if it wasn't for maggots, his entire head would be infected and he'd already be dead

maggots are like the janitor. everyone likes to hate on them, but if it weren't for them, there'd be shit everywhere

bitch was crazy, i guess she had to step up her game to hang with the guys, good thing garbage takes out garbage.

Just... quit being a God damn psycho?

not as revealing as i thought it would be, thanks though.

>inquisitr.com/3414082/kane-millsaps-16-year-old-who-brutally-sucker-punched-12-year-old-while-wearing-brass-knuckles-could-end-up-in-prison-for-20-years/
I think we all know who really got rekt here

Medfag here (surgeon) those maggots are placed there after infection or tumour removal. Third world and US doctors do that. We have finer methods to dispose of dead tissue. Less barbaric and middle age

I thought that this site would help me with my depression, it didn't. I have everything, but it's not life.

I am not living. This isn't living.

Gore is not rekt. Do your parents know you are on Cred Forums?? Tisk tisk. Samefag says try harder, nigger.

poor windshields :(

typical teenage fag bullshit, go to bed you have school tomorrow.

Dude...
Okay, I'm not out to be snippy, but we have neck BONES, not a neck bone. BONES. The axe or knife can easily go between the vertebra, so chipping bone is unnecessary, and usually the result of not getting the blade between the bone.

just call them niggas

Seek help man, but not here. Jesus Christ, not here...

Metal records everywhere are creaming.

>Gore is not rekt.

lurk more, newfag.

i didnt post it nor do i support it. but you arent going to come here and beg for censorship just because it hurts your feelings

SERIOUSLY??

One fucking day I come back after summer...
ONE FUCKING DAY!!

For fuck's sake people, this isn't reddit.
If there is a law, cite it with a link.
If you want to argue about shit, GTFO.

There is a story behind every pic, webm, and gif on this thread, and most of them justify whatever is happening.

And if everyone is so "OMG STOP ANIMAL ABUSE", why in the HOLY FUCK did no one say anything about the cut up infant with brains laying around and shit?!?!?

Fucking hypocrites.

Regardless, some people find humor in ANYTHING, if you want to judge, go to fucking law school and shut the fuck up.

around blacks, never relax

Yeah... jesus dude i don't normally feel much for that kind of thing...

But like jesus

I need to get off Cred Forums

This is how a lot of "free range" and "local" product is made you sheltered ginger

It doesn't help with depression, barely acts as a distraction.