"Wow honey, how can you even compete?"
How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We don't have to compete.

By fucking his wife

i don't have a gf

Can you go back to baiting on Cred Forums you fag?

"enjoy those sub-human kids and lack of child support money, slut."

*tips fedora*

>honey

>implying i would ever be in a position where any woman would call me honey.

Better hurry up and get one before every woman in the country is blacked.

>implying that i am supposed to give a fuck.

That's a good attitude. It'll make cleaning up after your new black masters easier.

umm i try to associate with other humans as little as possible, and i sure as hell dont clean up after their messes.

K fine. Go be with this poor nigger an i'll take my money elsewhere.

Too bad, somebody has to clean up after this steamy orgy and it's not gonna be the hulking alpha niggers or their nordic beauties.

when will this cancerous threads cease?

Mmk whore. Hope you enjoy your welfare dick.

> walk into bedroom
> before me I see a strange girl calling me honey
> it is as if an ugly floppy titted skank broke in pretending to be my SO
> see dindu
> call police immediately
> they shoot dindu immediately as if by reflex
> a few dindus write "he wuz a gud boi" on signs and march throughout the nearest ghetto
> mfw I sip a nice cold beer and see it all on the news the following day

*gluck slurp*
"Mmf, thanks baby!"

Nice trips and fuckin kek

>mfw niggers make these threads to feel better about themselves
>mfw niggers know theyll never have the smart minds or good jobs the white master race has and women crave

777 = winrar

Lemme just check my credit score

my dick is bigger lol

Anyone dead, cannot fuck. Kill all the niggers. Problem solved.

But what about "the other thing?"

Probably a beaner

you sound exactly like a moron there

don't give over to dumb shit or you'll be dumb

on your path to dumbness and misery, I was the voice that said "don't, you're being dumb"

Boot her the fuck away, I'm a raging faggot deep down.

The black guy big dick thing ace of spades thing is such a joke in how it's played on this site.

They aren't that much bigger in penis size than white men on average and in the usa it is very apparent that the majority of white girls, even size queens, are biased against blacks.

It's a form of middle aged white rebellion that leads to the fuck a black dude meme. Just like drinking and smoking weed in high school rebels against their expectations, indulging in disgusting sexual promiscuity is what perpetuates this.

"I wanna feel in control and rebel once more so I'm gonna fuck like mad!" - ugly chubby white 30 year old

The only reason its so black heavy is because they still stick their dick in any white bitch. White dudes with big dicks pull better pussy and don't need to resort to pic related

Exactly.

You know what's funny? Blacks wanting to fuck White women and thus make their kids Whiter than they are. It's an implicit acceptance of White supremacy.

While we're at it, blacks actually do pretty poorly in the sexual market:

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/

Even with years of Jewish indoctrination, blacks have trouble with White women -- and the ones they do fuck are generally trashy whores.

dump her

>360
>walk away

i actually know that girl she worked at the kings i live by trips and ill give her fb and name

forgot to link op