>always on calls
>we have skype sex
>she says shes underaged
>fuccckkkkk
>stick with it nothing bad happens
>years later im here
>shes going to college and might want to move in with me
>love her
what do Cred Forums? I lost my virginity to her, she means the world but I don't want her to resent me for limiting her options. I would appreciate an answer. I don't want to fuck things up with her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SdhAfMor9BM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really need some advice i hope the right person sees this.

literally no one?

Do it fag

just bump if you don't care

Just do it

Yesterday you said tomorow

Don't let your dreams be dreams

>not wanting her in case she hates you for not letting her fuck other guys

Dont be a beta. Grab her while you can.

/thread

chill out, OP. Don't smother her.

trust me shes not going to cheat if she cheats I will know visibly she gets sick from sex her doctor told me about it and I'm still with her even though she cant have kids.
quite the opposite she smothers me sometimes.

If she wants to move in with him then it looks like she's keen enough for it to not be smothering

You can't count Skype sex (whatever that is) as losing your virginity.

Post some nuudez

>I lost my virginity to her
>skype sex

This, have you actually planted the flag?

I'm not i broke the law faggot

apparently 16 is legal if you believe the anons on here.

thats what they keep trying to tell me when I call them out on their shit.

I was there once OP. Met a cute girl on Omegle. Stuck with her for years. She said she loved me, I loved her back. She moved across the country to live with me.

Barely a year later she dumps me for a musician she met only four days previously.

You've been warned.

JudasPriest.jpg

still broke the law

but like, what's the problem? if she wants to move in and you're cool with that, go for it. choosing not to take a good opportunity = guaranteed regrets. at least if you try something and fail, you get experience and learn shit for next time.

I would like to hear more if you have time to tell me.

she was younger?

don't worry about it. just don't announce it to the world. and she seems cool and not brainwashed. Just never mention it to people. its not really a big deal anyway. her parents are fine with you two being together.

lol because every experience is going to be the same as your empirical evidence. okay.

the ol' "that'll never happen to me" thought process

>empirical evidence
this is wrong faggit

I met a girl, 17 when I was 24. Year later and we're dating. I visit her in college. She's everything to me

you are aware im not here for this topic
every story has its lessons user remember that. he might have something.

im not saying its going to happen. I'm saying it Can happen.
what else do you want to know? Thats about all there is to the story.

Empirical evidence is information acquired by observation or experimentation

uhh, how so?

how old was she when you met and how old were you? how devoted were you? did you fix anything in her life? when did you meet first face to face? were you friends of the family?

you stupid bitch move with her you will have awesome sex and have a really fun time with her but it will not last long because you don't really love her, you think you love her because she was your first

>im not saying its going to happen. I'm saying it Can happen.
>every story has its lessons user remember that. he might have something.

sure - however I think if you go into a new situation expecting the worst and/or being extra cynical, things can become a self-fulfilling prophecy. that's all.

>you are aware im not here for this topic

fucking ingrate

that may be but
you meant anecdotal evidence

>>shes going to college
say goodbye to your gf.

lol

well being informed is better than being uninformed.
I am grateful that you have my best intrest at heart but this is whats keeping me from going to sleep right now.

She was 16 when we first "met" I was 24. She moved in with me when she was 22. I was as devoted as a man could be. We met when she was 18. I brought her out of her shell, she had no self esteem when we first started talking and she blossomed into a much more confident person during her relationship with me. I am not however friends of her family, they never liked me.

You are an idiot if you turn her down. It may work, it may not, but at least then you know. Also, you'll get to hit it unless yer a total chode.

was she ever truly comfortable around you? like enough that she could call you a faggot if you did something absolutely retarded? If you never "Dated" would she still consider you her brother?

No one can help you until you post a pic of her you retarded faggot

lol I appreciate my anonymity as much as you do.

I was her best friend. She would tell me everything. I was her "sponge" i'd just soak up all the bullshit that was going on in her life.
No one can help me period. What good would posting a pic of her do? I didn't save any of her you'd have to check her facebook.

don't pretend like you're me faggot

did she have problems mentally?

Probably, she used to cut back when we first started talking but I told her to knock that shit off and she did. She has had family issues all through her past. Her dad is essentially homeless, her mom abandoned her back when she was like 8. Lived with her controlling grandmother for most of her life. She's probably bi-polar or some shit.

firstly nice dubs. I think our situations reach their dichotomy there. Her family loves me, shes kind of sane(by that i mean she gets stressed out easily) she has had a lot of issues but ive managed to solve them..... she told me to stay on the phone at first. The most controling person in her life.... was it you or her grandma? sounds like a problem with you m8. not trying to be rude but this is how I see it. It might be that age old "not me" fallacy but I think If I can manage to be with her when she comes home from school every day I might have a shot.

did she give a reason for the break up though?

yeah she wanted to date someone hotter.

good luck to yourself then user. I hope it works out for you.

RISKY

much appreciated
youtube.com/watch?v=SdhAfMor9BM

Im not sure what your meme is supposed to imply

and yes she looks a lot like doris day