A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EWP1jorofe8
youtube.com/watch?v=xFC1O3XSa9w
youtube.com/watch?v=LBfI2YUkK-k
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/125103186/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

show tits and ill comfort you

Fuck off with your stale pasta faggot

It'll be okay, dude.

First thing you need to do is TITS OR GTFO.

TITS OR GTFO

what up dude? just ignore the haters you totally don't look like a girl, it's crazy they even think that

>tits
>gtfo
Also Sage

Grow your hair back out and stop majoring in womens studies you dumb cunt. That, or get raped.

get lost

sage

provide tits
then we offer insincere encouragement

tbh you're super cute user. I'm guessing you tend to wear more boyish clothes though, and that's probably the main problem when mixed with your hair. (And fuck what other people say anyway. You be you if you don't want to change)

Look more like a boy who looks like a girl. Also cute though. Some dom guys are into that, I'm not really bi, but I definitly dig girls who look like boys who look like girls

The last place you should seek advice from is Cred Forums.

What a bunch of newfags. even saying "tits or gtfo" trying not to be faggots.
Its not her, shes like rose.

Faggot detected

Full body pics user for better gauge?

STOP DOING THIS TO ASHLEY

SHE DID NOTHING TO YOU

k. i'd still fuck her

>bait
>idiots take bate
>????????
>profit

newfags

one guy gets it

same fucking thread every night with a different pic he pulled off the web somewhere. no one even bothered to reverse it.

Tits or Gtfo

thats ashley jones faggot, fuck off

Tits or GTFO has been the rules since the dawn of Cred Forums, so you're obviously the newfag dipshit.

You look like a girl, but I'd fuck you either way.

Timestamp or it didn't happen

it was worth a try. evacuate thread

Fpbp

Tits or gtfo

lose that jawline, Tobey McGuire.

WHY AM I NOT SEEING TITS YET

what are you fucking retarded?

hair clips, wear girly clothing, push up bra, more makeup, contour, and the list goes on.

or you could stop giving a fuck what your shit-head friends have to say and just live your life.

Dis pasta tastes like shit

i don't care i'm just killing time

but thats dill weed Ashley

this desu.

If OP isn't baiting or whatever, she just needs to wear less sweatshirts and baggy clothing at least

if you are truly a dame to be crumbcruncher still
nuts to em just nuts,do stuff chin up,hang with friends do not get catfished study work on the brain stuff, most here,and in your school are gonna 403 outa your life,chose friends jeee you diciously,,if you are a dude, go stand in a woodchipper

As much as I hate to say it, because I think women with short hair are really cute, it probably is the hair.
'Society' has gotten this stupid idea in its head that it's not 'normal' for a girl to have short hair (same for boys and long hair).
And especially when you're younger, society can be incredibly fucking stupid about the things it judges you on.

nice trips

i prefer chicken

If u were a boi id still think ur cute and no this isnt pedo im15 dicks

where have all the mods gone?

checked

saved

>not even the same face
you suck at matching

moar?

i was thinking it might be someone using that image as a reference to how they might look

Need more. Tomboy chicks are the best

youtube.com/watch?v=EWP1jorofe8

youtube.com/watch?v=xFC1O3XSa9w

Holy shit she's even better in video

short hair is really cool

Its good tbh. Keep it. Its just teasing it happens.

What the fuck is this bullshit?
Get the fuck off the website faggot.

>inb5 pic related
Well OP, you do look like a guy, but that's not something to tease about. I dunno, tell them something that'll make 'em shrivel up and die. Perhaps something along the lines of "are you saying I look like a guy so you can have feelings for me but still be a massive faggot?"

You're beautiful. Be yourself and ignore the hater losers.

youtube.com/watch?v=LBfI2YUkK-k

You're so much more of a fagget than you will ever realise

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Being this new

mega.nz/#F!okkBxYYC!GRYpyTqdRiE8-jTH458frQ
plus.google.com/u/0/b/105727596309414341224/+TheAshleyJonesArchive/posts?hl=en&pageId=105727596309414341224
youtube.com/channel/UC2afHezxdQzTosKGa2v6VUw

Wrong picture, faggot

you're so cute how are people calling you a boy

>caring

same thread every night. Kindly fuck off you b8ing piece of fuck

>69

would fuck
also
>tits or gtfo

thom is looking old

>same thread every night.
welcome to Cred Forums, friend

r8 me thommy boy

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/125103186/

>What should I do?

Get a knife and CUT them.

in need of validation/10

top kek

i feel like i'm about a 6/10

My girlfriend has hair about the same length as yours. It's cute, but if you're not happy with it then you should change it, otherwise don't worry about it. Most of your peers from school aren't going to be around after you leave.

id shave though buddy. Looking slightly patchy

All i can say is that you are fucking cute

giirl, you need to work on your eyeliner game

Suck all the dicks while telling them you ain't no faggit. Should work