Any military Cred Forumsros on? Tell me what your daily life is like, unless it's too classified

Any military Cred Forumsros on? Tell me what your daily life is like, unless it's too classified.

Air Force: Paper work

Air Force: Security forces

>

Marines: walk marines, sit marines, eat marines, dream marines, marines

i deal with retards on a daily basis. there's the people above me who make easy shit hard and there's the people below me who i have to hold their hand so they can tie their boots. sometimes my peers are retards. sometimes i'm the retard. idk how we win wars but we do, kinda tells me how much more retarded the other armies of the world must be.

>living in a retard paradise

Army: Humvee, dirt in mouth, Humvee, MRE

Navy: Fag, faggots, fags, and sometimes fags

Coast Guard: Water, weed, water

Navy: Get on social media and whine about Enlisted Rank Overhall.

This muthafucka seen shit. Look at those eyes. Those the eyes that see only death

I heard about that. I also heard about the uniform change. Personally, I like the 'blueberry.'

Only thing this guy has seen, is way to many visits to the PX and eBay packages he era from his fake as ribbons

why is this guy not a general yet? he's gotta be at least prestige 99 by now!

USMC - no sleep,caffeine, running, work/training, chow , random bullshit, sleep, wake up in the middle of the night for more random bullshit AKA PFC shithead isn't signed in, find him knocked out, sleep again, wake up and do it over again

Fun fact: im close friends with the guy who designed that airforce combat action medal ribbon on the top right of that cunts insanely fucked up rack

>enlisted rank
>general
>pick one

When I was in.. a day was get up, pt, breakfast, go to the shop, look busy, paint rocks, whatever, lunch, more looking busy (sometimes there would actually be something to do), dinner, back to barracks, smoke hash, drink beer, play cards or whatever, crash.. repeat

Love the Vietnam service ribbon.

Air Force: wake up, write some weather forecasts, pray to ye olde gods that they come true, paperwork, sleep, repeat

fuck you

Join the Air Force if you want a decent life after the military.

Join the Navy if you want to see the world and bang prostitutes.

Join the Army if you can't figure out what to do with your life or if you want to kill shit.

Join the Marines if you want to be a Marine.

>princess
kek

woot

I'm actually on CQ right now. Studying for the promotion board on Tuesday. And getting hydrated for the PT test on Wednesday. I'm support for a Tier 1 unit so I get to see some cool shit every now and then. Other than that it's shit. Heading to SFAS in January.