Our memes are under attack, men. Deplorable times call for deplorable measures

Our memes are under attack, men. Deplorable times call for deplorable measures...

- OPERATION MELT STEEL MEMES -

1) Take picture of Hillary
2) Add swastikas
3) Add Hitler OR Hillary quote
4) Add more swastikas
5) Have news report on Hiltery, a new alt-right maymay.
6) ???
7) Profit

WE MUST DO SOMETHING, THEY ARE STEALING ALL OF OUR RARE PEPES

Bumping for potential.

You're an utter faggot

bump

Good luck user

bumpp

bump

how do we do it

God I can't wait till nov. 8th and we can finally shut these white trash retard trump supporters up for good.

I bump. However I feel its too over the top. I vote for subtlety, Hillary power pictures memed with Hitler quotes marked with -Hillary Clinton . No obvious signs of Nazism and try to get blind followers reposting with no idea what they have done

I would go with this idea. Your average social media poster doesn't know Hitler quotes by heart, and would likely accept it as something hillary said.

Fuck off Cred Forums

Get your Nimble America points somewhere else faggot.

If you wish to shine like the sun, you must first burn like it! -Hillary Clinton

Just do normal pictures of Hillary with Hitler, Mao, or Stalin quotes and spread it on Facebook groups. I'm pretty damn sure people will eat it up and it'll appear on the news.

Didn't see this post here before posting:
But I agree.

I hope this takes off. Pepe is a god-tier meme

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░
░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░
░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░
░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░
░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░
░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░
░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

wow, SVR is really desperate....

You are an idiot

bump

I like this too

Hilary supporters are cuckholds

It's funny how desperate trump supporters are getting...

>valuing the presidental candidates higher than a timeless and classic meme
Kill yourself, faggot

Hey, wasn't my choice to get Pepe involved with the RMS Titanic that is Trump

Pepe is used by other people than Trump supporters and he's never been associated with just one thing. He's so fucking diverse and can be used for basically anything. It's just Hillary trying to make Trump look bad and by doing so she's going to ruin a good meme

If the first time 99% of Americans learn of Pepe is in relation to DJT, that's what's gonna happen. I hate that some people decided to use a fairly benign and universal meme for a fringe political cause. Many things have been ruined in such a way, like the swastika.

So why not try to revolt against Hillary? This might not work but at least we don't let our memes go without a fight. It's the least we can do for pepe

Stop with these 'Do things for my candidate's benefit' threads, faggot; you're clearly the same shitty little jew every time.

Or we just don't be cucks and use or memes as we please. Fuck Clinton and Trump both, President Pepe 2016

Make America Kek Again