Ok it's coming up on the 20th anniversary of Jonbenet Ramseys' murder Cred Forums...so who dunnit?

Ok it's coming up on the 20th anniversary of Jonbenet Ramseys' murder Cred Forums...so who dunnit?

Parent

Older brother, parents helped cover it up, I thought everyone knew that.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

This guy is right

Brother

Got any more pics for me to jerk to?

No doubt he's a creepy fucker

Mother. I don't buy the brother angle.

Definitely the brother. My parents did some work on their house a few times and they say that he was always a little fuckin creep

Well considering the DNA on her clothes matched an unknown male it wasn't someone in the family.

Got any more of those sweet, sweet pics, OP? I need my fix.

The DNA was later thought to be from manufacturing. Whatever worker put it together or packaged it or touched it at the store could have left trace amounts.

All that shit has to contaminated by now.

Didn't someone nut in her panties?

The tern "You need jesus" gets passed around so casually these days...

Nice troll. Like religion ever helped anyone.

Burke

Fucking newfags kys and drink bleach ur all giving me cancer xD
>thread

Ya he was super sketchy on Dr. Phil

Plz leave

Edmund Burke? But he died in 1797. There's just no way.

Ebin troll XDDDDD

He faked his death.

Who

Most definitely.

Ur mom LOL
Kys kid

2edgy4me

I bet you've been waiting years to use this as a joke

I'm 90% it was chumlee

Burke.

>Inb4 I get sued

No. There was unknown DNA but just like every other aspects of the case, the authorities fucked up it up. They only tested for something like 5 markers instead of the 12 or so they should have. Basically the cops and investigators bungled the case at literally every turn. They even let 20+ people contaminate an active crime scene by allowing people the Ramsay's knew to wonder into and around the house before they even had found her body.

BUMP FOR VIDEO !!!!

magic bitch

There is no video you dumb shit.

>...so who dunnit?

I didn't do it but I fucked the corpse. It's not rape if she's dead.

JonBenet was already dead.
She died the day her parents decided it was OK to make their young child dress up and look like a whore.

>so who dunnit?
Jonbenet Ramsey traveled back in time and killed her younger self
the authorities know this and leaked details of the story w/o names to the writers of The Butterfly Effect

i believe there is , when there is picture there must be video dummy

newfag detected

they didnt have video back then, just film

>equating medium to information stared on the medium

Is it possible JonBenet was fed up of being a child pageant model and decided to fake her own death but went too far and accidentally killed herself and the parents covered it up?

If she killed her earlier self, how did she end up in the future?

Unless she jumped off her staircase, I don't think the injuries sustained point to that.

watch the butterfly effect
it will explain everything

Alternate timeline.... think terminator genius

only if you watch the reaaaaaaaally shit ending

The only ending that made sense.

This made me giggle more than it should

Go back to time school, moran.

how does him going back and strangling himself as a fetus make more sense than changing events so he never met the other kids?