Who wins

who wins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump

You gotta specify which versions. Different outcomes depending on which superman you use

The most powerful iteration of Supes v. the post powerful version of Goku

Imma go ahead and say that superman would win and that's because they're both unkillable, however gokus weakness is his friends/the earth being put in danger which is way easier to find out about/achieve than kryptonite is. Goku isn't likely to find out the one way to kill supes, but after enough collateral damage, Goku would probably just surrender. I like Goku way better, and I think hes generally a better fighter, but superman can continually stay too strong and exploit gokus weakness at a much more efficient rate than Goku ever could.

Goku.

Goku has no innate weakness other than being bested in battle, which isn't so much as a weakness as it is a reality for anyone.

Superman is weakened by a rock accessible to anyone with remotely super powers (Luthor can get his hands on it for God's sake)

I don't care how "limitlessly powerful" Superman is or how ethical Goku is meant to be, if designated to fight each other to the death, Goku isn't beyond using kyrptonite.

That is to say, anyone who can access that will beat Superman in a fight. That does not mean they are stronger, faster, smarter, or better... they can just beat him in a fight.

Either way the earth loses

Superman would win, I forgot what the iteration was called but he was pretty much invulnerable

>gokus weakness is his friends/the earth being put in danger
And this is not a weakness for superman as well?

sadly, this. its sad and not as nerdgasmic as anyone would like but it isnt ever a battle of strength in these superman fights cause superman would alwys win.. its a battle of who can exploit the others weakness.

Superman prime one million although featless, is said to be extremely powerful and leader of the superman family. Vs super saiyan god (blue) goku whos capable of tearing the universe apart with his punches. Ill go with supes. Im a big dbz fan but i just dont see how goku puts down supes

Golden Superman aka Superman Prime

Supes would totally win since this form is not weak to kryponite

Well moreso his friends/family than the earth. Goku respects the shit out of nature, and when you harm innocent animals and the like it really gets to him.

Another user has mentioned that kryptonite is readily available to anyone, even luthor. But this all depends on whether or not Goku knows about it. If he does, he wins. If not, I think he cares more about what's around him than superman. His weakness is just more likely exploitable. Especially considering that Goku rarely has Intel on his enemies and fights them at face value. He learns as he goes, so it's especially unlikely that he'd run into someone superman cared about. Goku is, however, usually with his friends when hes on earth. If superman were to, for instance, try and torture chi chi or killin after Goku and supes had fought a little, I imagine Goku would understand that the fight wasn't going anywhere and he'd simply surrender.

Agreed. Really no way for goku to put him down. No ki blast or brute force would be enough.

Saitama wins xDdddd

No chance

Baring out Kryptonite and with them doing battle on an indestructible planet that is completely uninhabited;

Superman wins.

Supermans power is to be as strong as he needs to be. His strength increases and decreases to match and overpower the opponent that he's up against.

That's why a punch from some random robot that some punk ass made in a lab has the same effect on him as a knee to the chin from Darkseid.

It doesn't matter how outright Strong, Fast or Powerful Goku becomes, Superman will always match and best that level of stength.

If Goku can pull some super powerful Spirit Bomb bullshit outta his ass last minute after Supermans been winded, he may have a chance.

Saitama seems immortal. No idea what to say about him because his anime is short.

Also supes can easily reach into Goku's brain and tear it to shreads

Except the spirit bomb wont work on supes since the spirit bomb only harms those without a pure heart

There is a clear winner

i love that "supes" is a generally recognized way to refer to superman hahahaha

You can't argue against Superman who literally has no limits when Goku certainly does.

Literally anything can be forced copypasta. Watch this.

Agreed

Goku wins.

Its a catchy name

who cares

The God Emperor.

It depends on whoever is writing the fanfiction. Fuck, Marvel probably has a script for a comic where Howard the Duck kills the Marvel Universe.

>Baring out Kryptonite

That's like saying baring out death, weakness, and vulnerability to pain, Batman would beat Goku

in terms of power, goku would definitely win. he's capable of ascending to godhood.

the version of "god supeman" is a fucking spinoff non-canon shitfest

goku would win as ssj3 ffs lol

He's literally designed not to lose

Exactly Goku has friends all over the universe even in the underworld so if Superman killed him he could find his way back and would have heard about kryptonite and if the earth is threatened he could put down superman.

Has goku ever sneezed away a solar system? As ssj3? Didnt think so

I once saw someone post and worked out the math and found out what the power level of Supermans (New 52) would be based on studies and science that they did on Superman.
If I remember correctly, it turned out that Supes is as strong as a Super Saiyan 2.
Goku can go further beyond that into a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (Blue)

see the post above urs and below urs idjit

>power levels

I'm for Goku but hahahahahahahahahaha power levels mean absolutely nothing, and that is canon

Even if we don't allow the strongest version of supes(prime million) we still have pre crisis superman who once pulled planets on his back. Who sneezed away a solar system. Who could create a power on a whim. Keep in mind im talking about the most powerful versions of supes not post crisis or new52. New52 I believe would lose to goku

Except if superman kills him the first time he wins. In a best of seven with prep in between then yeah i like gokus chances

If we assume they are even in power when its supes (prime) and goku (ssb). Then Goku would still come out on top, because goku has been training to fight all his life.

Bats actually chastises supes when he doesnt take training w/ ww seriously. His logic is, Diana, an invunerable amazon warrior who has been train all her could beat an untrained supes. So if Diana ever turned on them if supes has no combat training they couldnt hope to stop Diana.

tldr: supes has strength but lacks technique goku wins

Id pay to read that

youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA

what do we think about this

Bitches please
Since Supes get's his power from the sun of our solar system, Goku would just have to teleport both of somewhere else to kick Supes ass

Goku > Supes
q.e.d.