Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

I'm right here

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

And you're fucking hot

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

M-My m-mistress Jessica Alba h-has just f-finished stepping o-over m-my p-pancaked b-body f-for the past 20 minutes... She s-said i-it w-was necessary t-to teach m-me who the b-boss is... I-I t-told h-her I-I understood and thanked h-her f-for teaching m-me a lesson... She smiled s-saying, "Anytime."...

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

you think so?

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

I like to edge on cam while a bro feeds me pics of our favorite celebs. I put whatever pics he sends right up next to me in the cam window.

My partner can either roleplay as if he's the celeb watching me, or we can just chat about her. It's becoming an addiction for me, I love getting off to these goddesses.

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

Of course, yes

Anthony James
Anthony James

Who?

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

thank you user

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

Do you usually take fans back to your hotel room?

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

only with sophie's approval

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

Is she here?

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

she always is

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

I'd love to watch you two

William Lee
William Lee

I-I asked h-her i-if I-I should c-continue hand washing h-her car every day because she h-has b-been g-going t-to the car w-wash the p-past w-week... She s-said, "Of course Fool!"... I-I t-told h-her I wasn't s-sure if she st-still w-wanted it w-washed s-so that's why I-I asked this b-beta question... "I see," she s-said as she grabbed m-me and applied h-her f-favorite chin l-lock on m-my p-poor thin throat... She c-continued, "Well, why don't you just shut up and do what you're told. I never said you could think about anything.".. She t-tightened h-her grip and I-I c-could f-feel m-my eyes and tongue start t-to pop out... Fortunately she released m-me after a-a minute out o-of beta-mercy...

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

messes were made

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

Who?

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

Does she ever sit on your face as punishment?

Anthony Rogers
Anthony Rogers

OP, who is this?

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

Ayyyy

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

She knows I-I w-would enjoy i-it t-too much g-good s-sir s-so she d-doesn't...

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

Lately, sh-she h-has b-been judo tossing my b-body l-like a wet noodle at random a-around the h-house whenever sh-she feels like it...

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

Sounds fun. Have you ever gotten to tongue her butthole? She might think it's punishment to make you pleasure her that way for hours.

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

I-I w-would gl-gladly d-do it i-if she ever c-commanded it t-to be d-done b-but she really i-isn't into th-that yet and I-I'm afraid i-if I-I asked h-her she w-would g-get upset and throw m-me d-d-down the stairs...

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

Is this real?

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

You again. Did you kidnap and murder anyone yet?

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

Of course it is

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

Is this real?

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

That's gotta be the most realistic fake ever made, 10/10 faps

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

I-I can assure y-you g-good s-sir m-my m-mistress i-is one of the m-most beautiful w-woman in the w-world: sh-she i-is beautiful, famous and r-rich... I-I am o-on the r-run fr-from m-many m-men wh-who w-w-want t-to see me vanquished f-for p-possessing what th-they can only dr-dream o-of having... I-I s-so w-wish y-you h-had s-such b-but, alas, w-we m-must e-eat wh-what we've b-been given...

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

ERP tonight?

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

Damn, tits even match up to her leaks. This can't be real though.

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

nice fake, thanks!

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

Bump

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

I-I w-was in the bathroom brushing m-my t-teeth the other d-day when a-all of a sudden m-my m-mistress grabbed the t-toothbrush, rubbed her ass with it and handed i-it b-back t-to me w-with a smile o-on h-her f-face... Saying, "Brush!" she w-wouldn't l-let m-me w-wash it off b-but f-forced m-me t-to finish brushing m-my teeth w-with it... I-I guess she w-was teaching me another lesson who the b-boss is...

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit