Masturbate to Maisie!

>pointing at the boy she wants that evening

she's waiting for him

I'm right here

Why did you run off user?

Kisses

I'm right here

And you're fucking hot

M-My m-mistress Jessica Alba h-has just f-finished stepping o-over m-my p-pancaked b-body f-for the past 20 minutes... She s-said i-it w-was necessary t-to teach m-me who the b-boss is... I-I t-told h-her I-I understood and thanked h-her f-for teaching m-me a lesson... She smiled s-saying, "Anytime."...

you think so?

I like to edge on cam while a bro feeds me pics of our favorite celebs. I put whatever pics he sends right up next to me in the cam window.

My partner can either roleplay as if he's the celeb watching me, or we can just chat about her. It's becoming an addiction for me, I love getting off to these goddesses.

Of course, yes

Who?

thank you user

Do you usually take fans back to your hotel room?

only with sophie's approval

Is she here?

she always is

I'd love to watch you two

I-I asked h-her i-if I-I should c-continue hand washing h-her car every day because she h-has b-been g-going t-to the car w-wash the p-past w-week... She s-said, "Of course Fool!"... I-I t-told h-her I wasn't s-sure if she st-still w-wanted it w-washed s-so that's why I-I asked this b-beta question... "I see," she s-said as she grabbed m-me and applied h-her f-favorite chin l-lock on m-my p-poor thin throat... She c-continued, "Well, why don't you just shut up and do what you're told. I never said you could think about anything.".. She t-tightened h-her grip and I-I c-could f-feel m-my eyes and tongue start t-to pop out... Fortunately she released m-me after a-a minute out o-of beta-mercy...

messes were made

Who?

Does she ever sit on your face as punishment?

OP, who is this?

Ayyyy

She knows I-I w-would enjoy i-it t-too much g-good s-sir s-so she d-doesn't...

Lately, sh-she h-has b-been judo tossing my b-body l-like a wet noodle at random a-around the h-house whenever sh-she feels like it...

Sounds fun. Have you ever gotten to tongue her butthole? She might think it's punishment to make you pleasure her that way for hours.

I-I w-would gl-gladly d-do it i-if she ever c-commanded it t-to be d-done b-but she really i-isn't into th-that yet and I-I'm afraid i-if I-I asked h-her she w-would g-get upset and throw m-me d-d-down the stairs...

Is this real?

You again. Did you kidnap and murder anyone yet?

Of course it is

Is this real?

That's gotta be the most realistic fake ever made, 10/10 faps

I-I can assure y-you g-good s-sir m-my m-mistress i-is one of the m-most beautiful w-woman in the w-world: sh-she i-is beautiful, famous and r-rich... I-I am o-on the r-run fr-from m-many m-men wh-who w-w-want t-to see me vanquished f-for p-possessing what th-they can only dr-dream o-of having... I-I s-so w-wish y-you h-had s-such b-but, alas, w-we m-must e-eat wh-what we've b-been given...

ERP tonight?

Damn, tits even match up to her leaks. This can't be real though.

nice fake, thanks!

Bump

I-I w-was in the bathroom brushing m-my t-teeth the other d-day when a-all of a sudden m-my m-mistress grabbed the t-toothbrush, rubbed her ass with it and handed i-it b-back t-to me w-with a smile o-on h-her f-face... Saying, "Brush!" she w-wouldn't l-let m-me w-wash it off b-but f-forced m-me t-to finish brushing m-my teeth w-with it... I-I guess she w-was teaching me another lesson who the b-boss is...