How do I sum up the courage to kill myself

How do I sum up the courage to kill myself

if you dont have the "courage" you dont have a reason to kill yourself. Stop being a pussy. Either be a man and find a way to do it or decide a different route for life

Not true. I desperately want to die, but it's my primal instincts that prevent me during the act, not hope.

I ask myself this question every day. In reality things change everyday so just hold on. I'm one to talk but yea hang in there.

If you're smart enough to realize it's your instincts, then be smart enough to find a way around it. How do you want to go? shoot yourself? jump?

Not for me. I'm so mentally ill and messed up.. I constantly want nothing more than to tear myself apart, cut off my arm with a hatchet, gut myself...

I, being an unusual one, don't just want to guzzle pills or slash my wrists. No, if I'm going to commit suicide, it needs to be more. I plan on stabbing myself in the stomach, then dragging the knife across, spilling my intestines out.

Hire someone to shoot you.

Lack funds and connections. And that's just not how it's got to be. I have to brutally murder myself as you would someone you hate.

go to sleep with a plastic bag on your head, ive heard that it isnt painful from those who were caught.

Don't

Here's some spice

sounds like a pussy way to go out. you wont care about HOW you killed yourself once youre dead. the poor bastards that have to put you back together wont enjoy it. if you think youre that much of a piece of shit. at least dont inconvenience the people who have to mop you up

listen to some marilyn manson
it always work

But that's just it though. If you wanted to die badly enough...if the pain caused by the continuation of life was so great, you would overcome that.

since you haven't yet, then you're not really ready yet. you're just waiting in a slowly sinking pit of depression right now.

in time you'll probably get there. just be patient.

life has some cool shit to offer dude. go travel, look atbeautiful things, stare into the night sky and ponder other life, how vast the universe is... a single human life is very insignificant, thats the truth. but you still have something to offer, to your friends, family, or others you come in contact with. go to a concert, go see an event... theres reason to live man. theres some cool shit on this planet yet

You dont

So you literally want to commit sudoku?
Just stab yourself in the neck and bleed to death.
Stop being a stupid fucking weeb.

Ha! You aren't going to talk me out of it! Who wants to see my guts spilled everywhere!?!? Just holding the tip of the knife to my stomach feels blissful!

you're going to need a bigger knife kid
you're going to have to dig around in there for a few minutes and bleed out for maybe 20-30 minutes before you die, kiddo. You may want to try a different method, or stop being an edgy 12 year old faggot looking for attention by posting cringy photos like this.

Gr8 B8 M8 I r8 8/8

Nice shirt you Fag. KYS.

Yeah doom is a great game

shar?

I'm going for style, man.

So you want to be remembered as that fucked up kid who sliced his guts out?
I'm sure most people will be relieved of your presence.

Either do it or not, stop wasting our time. Go eat a Pop-Tart and watch some sex in the city.

>"courage"
>"kms"

wat?

>How do I sum up the courage to kill myself

With a fucking two inch knife??? That's going to take determination and patience.

Believe me, I've had to juggle being both a headstrong, feel-good group entertainer and being so mentally fucked up that I hate myself. I NEED to show that I'm the best, so in death I gotta show that I'm no pussy, that even my suicide is a gutsy (heh) act that few people would do.

What it's really going to take is one hard stab and a strong pull then voila, guts on the floor!

That's not style and original then... Be creative. Dress up in a banana suit and invade a rodeo and get trampled by a fucking bull. That would be memorable

people kill themselves out of rage as an act of rejection towards the rest of the world

this is why sad sacks never go through with it

By killing yourself it proves you are a worthless pussy, so How will you use your own death to prove you are not? Ponder that...

Start by getting a bigger knife. Use said knife to pry open a wooden gun cabinet. Load the gun. Shoot yourself. Fairly simple process mate.

I hate myself, therefor I won't be a pussy and kill this faggot who I hate in a brutal manor

waste of my time, leaving

That method is painful as fuck dumb cunt.