"70% of divorces are filed by women"

in the comment section

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YENeVo08jaI
youtu.be/EvXoDIo9jW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump. Do it tbh, don't have a Google account though

k

what the fuck else am I going to do? so fucking bored.

Waiting for that ex of hers to get revenge by posting her nudes

>always argue with someone since you started dating
>gee let's get married
>problems still go on
>get upset when a divorce is made

How are people this dense

I'm playing 3 of these on my triple monitor set-up full screen

The bottom line is, she's divorcing him because he won't obey her.

That's always the reason.

>being this obvious at being a virgin

Kek let me guess you haven't had a real gf since middle school? You probably think all women are sluts and yet you fantasize about one all the time or some shit lmao what a fucking loser

(You)

>I don't like people pointing out my faults and I refuse to admit them so if someone calls me out on it I'll claim they're a troll

who dis bitch anyway

Here's your reply

Could this guy get any more insecure?

Here's her husbands reply. Fuck this bitch, she deserves to have her Haters Back Off Netflix show be cancelled, and for her nudes to leak and her life ruined.

youtube.com/watch?v=YENeVo08jaI

I want gonna but i saw your comment so i did it for you

I wish

fake ass hoe found a fake as faggot willing to get married on Youtube. You'll never believe it but the marriage didn't work out. Shocker, I know.

Now she's posting links to her products in replies to comments on the video in which she's supposedly distraught.

"Yeah, I'm totally devastated that my marriage didn't work out. Anyways, go here and you might win a free Galaxy S7."

(You)

What is this bullshit ??

Hugely popular youtuber got famous for being "Miranda Sings", started doing tours being away from her husband.. eventually got a Netflix show called Haters Back Off, and now she's dumping her husband who supported her career, took care of things at home while she was gone, and still loves her. The girl is a fucking savage bitch.

So, have you set a date for the mall shooting yet?

hypergamy is a very real thing. Girls can't be sexually aroused by a guy of equal or lower social status.

Women have been marrying up for thousands of years and yet feminism expects us to believe that women can just turn off those deeply ingrained instincts like a light switch.

Reveal thy tits!

Elliot, you have to be 100% retarded to actually think that wasn't b8.

Done and done

good, now hack her twitter and leak her tits

bump

crying on youtube is cheap exhibitionism. if she really cared about this guy she wouldn't be mining the experience for melodrama

youtu.be/EvXoDIo9jW0

just another reason for someone to leak her nudes, and ruin her career

Imagine the alimony.

Does she really have nudes tho?

then she'd get to make a brave video about standing up to internet trolls and would profit from the media coverage. also who cares?

what girl doesnt have nudes? it's 2016

I don't have any problem with smokers

because tits. pussy.

isn't this miranda sings?

yup