It is now time for the big reveal. Are you ready?

It is now time for the big reveal. Are you ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/706256099/#706261982
youtube.com/watch?v=-If2r9ENQfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck you mr x let him go

bump

Come on then. What are you waiting for?

I don't appreciate what you are saying or doing.

I am waiting for more interest to be shown. I don't feel like telling the story to four people.

interest will grow as you post the thread just tell us about it it's late as fuck

are you mr x or not

Give us a taste of it then. Draw people in

Toolfag?

Thread is spread.
go go go

People are linking to your thread OP. Tell us

You must have the stamina and patience to endure the story.

Plz be toolfag

kys

Youre gay. We know

Yes?

I NEED to hear this stry

01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01000111 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 00111011 01011110 00101001

I have it but you're cutting it close bro. People are linking your thread in at least two other threads about Mr X and if we don't get the actual Mr X I want to read this anyway.

I am clueless. Someone fill me in on whatever the fuck is going on.

spit it out already faggot

Nigga, its 2:15 AM EST. Out with it!

POAST IT OP.

"The Game ;^)"

user killed his ex and her boyfriend

im listening

That's a different OP.

Just normal bs rp? Or any actual proof?

Look at how bloodthirsty we are for Toolfag or Mr X to pop up. I really wanna hear this story regardless of whether it's about them or not. Pls OP

May I suggest that you go to sleep, as you will have a big day tomorrow. You can read all about it at that time.

tell the story fag

See

Pretty convincing
> (You)
>That's a different OP
You sure? This was linked in that thread

That's not Mr X that's Baker Tanks OP

Hes dead now. Rip

WHERE THE FUCK IS TOOLFAG. AT LEAST LET US GIVE HIM THE BURIAL OF A HERO.

Arizona fags
They should look for Toolfag

PLEASE

Did you read the thread. His thread is different from Mr X's

>must have stamina
TRUMP PLZ GO

I'm confused who's toolfag and who's Mr x and who killed his ex

TOOLFAG MUST BE AVENGED

Toolfag is a character. Other user killed his ex and her bf and then killed himself.
Mr X is linked to Toolfag . see two separate storylines

The nigga who killed his ex is one guy, poor bastard killed himself to.
Toolfag went after some coords posted by who we suspect mr x is, and went missing
We think mr x killed toolfag

mr. x posted a punch of crypto code, we got a phone number and coordinates, an user nearby volunteered to check it out, found the location with a phone ringing non stop inside, he wanted to leave we made him stay, he tried to get inside and we didnt hear from him again, later mr. x posted that he was "losing red and getting blue" which means hes bleeding out he also mentioned drugging him, then more people today want to code their own stories so they make up shit about shooting their ex gf and shit so people will pay attention. thats all

Did both these happen in Arizona?

O shit my bad. So can you please give me the run down on toolfag?

no fuck off

Thanks bud. Shits a shame. Should have known better though.

Blue creeps in as red leaks out, toolfag waits at a round a bout

toolfag went to the address and stopped posting, then mr x posted implying that he had killed him

An user who lived near the coordinates posted, decided to go there, and used tools to open the door of an abandoned cabin

Prolly yeah. Also Baker Tanks OP (not toolfag or mr x) is prolly faking.

Who gots a screencap of Toolfag and Mr x

here's the whole thread bud have fun

thebarchive.com/b/thread/706256099/#706261982

tl;dr
screencap of toolfag and mr x please

Who is baker tanks?

remember when he wanted to hightail it out of there?
>he left the engine running
but we made him stay and now hes GONNNEEE

The one about the guy shooting his GF, and her boyfriend sounded pretty real man. I read the whole thread. Shit was fucked up. Guy came out and said he wasn't Mr. X at one point because people kept trying to find out if he was. Long story short, user who shot his GF is a totally different thing, not even related to X,

Wow! You be lazy.

NIGGAS NIGGAS NIGGAS
IM TYPING THIS SHIT IN CAPS LOCK FOR YOUR ATTENTION
I HAVE FAMILY IN ARIZ. AND THEY TELL A TALE OF THE SHACK
THE TALE OF THE SHACK, SIMPLIFIED, IS AS SUCH
>Back in the sixties
>There was a goy who lived in the woods, and he apparently called in to the tech company, where my uncle worked, because his phone wouldn't stop ringing
>When uncle+one other nigga got there, they decided to pick up
>There was a scream on the line, and it shut up. It was chalked to prank calls, and left.
>Goy calls in next day, same problem. Uncle+nigga have to go out to check.
>two screams
>no problems for two days
>Repeat, three screams
>Happens five times. The last time, the old goy is found dead when uncle+nigga arrive
My guys, we need an army. And get /x/

I like how we all forgot that OP just cucked us and won't tell his story

stayed awake all night because of this shit...

I slightly feel bad for murderhisexgirlfriendandherman fag

this photo was posted by who we believe to be mr.x

Toolfag is mr x dumbasses
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything here as fact.

Nobody cares you fucking faggot attention whore. Stop trying to be a special snowflake with your special story fag time thread on a fucking anonymous website go suck a dick on Facebook or YouTube if you want attention. You are the worst kind of person

That was a poor life choice.

But it's fun to pretend user.

why dont we get a bunch of /soc/ fags to go down there and see what the fuck is up?

I can see it.

Yes OP, would you like it to be your dick?

Did you have to google that or did you already have it saved?

Have you read the Baker Tanks thread? Shit seemed pretty real dude. Guy said he wasn't Mr X and the whole code thing stopped quickly in that thread and just turned into Baker Tanks OP opening up about shit, and told us why he did it. Was more of a confession than a mystery

What happened to the chink spam?

Yep it was a sad story. Yet he shouldn't have killed himself or anyone.

It's one of my own creations. Here have another

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TOOLBOY IS GETTING COLDER LOSING RED AND GETTING BLUE THIS IS NOT ANOTHER CLUE
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TOOLBOY IS GETTING COLDER LOSING RED AND GETTING BLUE THIS IS NOT ANOTHER CLUE

when did this happen?

No, YOU go to sleep, asshole

this poop and your attitude leads me to the conclusion that you're fat

fill me in about the gf murder case please user

It in the /b catalog.. look for the one with a cryptic heading

His girlfriend accused him of rape and he was innocent. Girls new boyfriend beat him up. So he reacted like any sane individual and committed a double murder suicide :^)

It 404d

Why? You're one of those basic BITCHes who like one big log eh? I can play that game too

Hurry the fuck up so I can watch my movie. Plz

I'm not fucking playing faggot. I won't listen to your story if you don't tell it right fucking now

that jpg tho

What? Are you retarded

This one is what I think you deserve

I like roleplay ing honestly with you

Here's the first log before the second one dropped

can u fucking get on with it already

This is equivalent to attention whoring girls

Tits or gtfo OP

you are for sure a fatty

SPOILER!! OP is a fag...again

This one had a sweet smell

>im fat so ill force others to look at pics of my shit
lmaoing@your life fatty, put down the fork

If anyone's wondering my movie is interesting at least

>one piece of toilet paper
>CONFIRMED FOR FATTY WITH SHIT IN HIS DACKS

You're an ausfag
What postcode

This one is a nice stack

3037, nigga cunt WHAT WHAT

>confirmed for chips and soda diet
kill yourself waste of space

I've noticed most of your stools aren't solid. What does your everyday diet consist of?

2550 mate

3750 you?

And this thread turned to be a shit thread... literally

Vegan, 2 out of 3 meals are raw.

so close to lake eden lucky cunt
you go fishing there at all?

>BULLSHIT
>you eat doritos and pepsi daily
>hence why you are paranoid about your shits
>CONFIRMED FOR A FAT SHIT

>Eden
Too many niggers
Kek
Nah, I'm not a fisher

>vegan
>takes photos of every shit
>posts them online

BUT WHY DONT YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS?

Interesting. And how many cocks do you consume a day?

5 or 6 actually thanks for asking

Tell me friend, what is your FAVIOURITE form of potato? I'm a mashed kind of guy to be honest. I just like the message that mashed potatoes send ya know? Whenever I go to a restaurant and they ask what kind of potato I'd like I just give them the look and they nod in approval. At that point the whole establishment knows what better be the next thing out of that kitchen

>Faggot
>Vegan
>Photographer
>Snaps pics of his shit to show others

I'm sure someone loves you somewhere.

Pffffft, newfag GTFO.
Everyone knows mashed potatoes are the easiest to taint or alter. Someone can spit, cum, piss or even shit in mashed potatoes and just mash it through without you knowing.
Not to mention you being a dick and nodding aggressively at all the wait staff, you have no idea what you are eating half the time.
I literally always cum in the mashed potatoes because it blends in so well.

How's my cum taste, faggot?

>nonvegan
>saves photos of memes like Pepe
>posts them online
>stays in a thread filled with shit photos instead of leaving

>the look
>aspergers
Also jacket potatoes BTFO mashed for sure.
What is wrong with people like you?
I hope you die, choking on mashed potatoes.

You should try some pineapple in your diet

Aw no problem man. I can only assume your shit is so loose because of all the cum you swallow. Gotta hand it to you though, despite being the way you are, you're still getting more sex than anyone else here.

>implying any of these are worse than being the literal shit poster
>your shits prove you eat like the fatty you are
>your phone filled with pictures of your turds prove you have on family/gf/friends
>you responding in this thread of people trolling you proves you have autism

huehuehuehuehue

>you're still getting more sex than anyone else here.
samefagging your own literal SHITposts

WEWEE WE GOTTA FAGGOT ON OUR HANDS

You don't understand the true beauty of a nice mash.

It's such a violent act, mashing potatoes. Working your frustrations out in the bowl
Maybe our mom doesn't love you anymore?
Your friends are moving on?
Your sexuality confuses you?
All of these dark moments reflected into a beautiful fluff tato. Most people like you faggots wanna watch the world burn. You chew the raw starchy potato like a mere apple. The dorito bits in your teeth cover the taste. You wanna burn the dove of life, but I know that life is a Phoenix who ALWAYS rises from the ashes.

Are you trolling me? Or are you staring at photo
After
Photo
Of my shits?

>reign in that aspergers friendo
>our mom
>projecting your homocuriosity
>projecting your no friends
>projecting your doritos only diet
LMAO

>implying people arent just trolling you for being a shitposter
>implying anyone has actually opened any of your pics

what a complex faggot
gr8 b8 8 i r8 it 8/8

The following message was written in bananaemsg™ Please purchase a bananaemsg™ Pass to unlock this message

BANANA THREAD?
BANANA THREAD!

Dude are you gonna show us some dead slut or not? Fuck sakes

Well aren't you cute! Assuming such things.

What's the difference between a shitposter and a troll?

>mfw he doesnt know

Idk if that's a guy or girl but either way that penis is cute

Not really, no.

>MFW a bananafaggot is chemo'ing the cancer of this shitposter
topkek

Maybe the bananaefaggot is the shitposter

>inb4 he starts rapidly dumping his shits and getting in an internet war with a bananafaggot

One very small part of me is glad that the bananafags derailed this thread

>mfw the guy saying this is literally posting pictures of his faeces

I ran out of shits and started the bananas

predict the next one then faggot
>BTFO

You think you are on my enemies side when really as soon as you posted your first banana you joined MY side

>implying you have a side
>implying you arent a lone loser posting pictures of his faeces to a rwandian blanket knitting forum

>implying we arent just taking this thread to image cap and 404'ing it to get rid of you

>Speaking entirely in breentext
>calling other people losers

>the irony
>it hurts

>404ing this thread to get rid of you

I don't think you know how the internet or Cred Forums works.

>not knowing the "implying" meme
WEWEE MAMA

>calling greentext a meme

Kill yourself plz

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Cred Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Cred Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

>having to have the last word on an indonesian gecko farming forum
CONFIRMED AUTISM

Are you the meme king?

Could you meme me out right now?

What the banana did you just fucking banana about banana, you little banana? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the banana Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on banana, and I have over 300 confirmed bananas. I am trained in banana warfare and I’m the top banana in the entire US armed bananas. You are nothing to me but just another banana. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this banana, mark my fucking bananas. You think you can get away with saying that banana to me over the banana? Think again, banana. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of bananas across the banana and banana IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the banana, banana. The banana that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your banana. You’re fucking dead, banana. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred bananas, and that’s just with my bare bananas. Not only am I extensively trained in banana combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine bananas and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable banana off the face of the banana, you little banana. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “banana” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking banana. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the banana, you goddamn banana. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in bananas. You’re fucking dead, banana.

░░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▒░██▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▒░████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██▓▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▒█▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▓█▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▒███▓▒▓▓░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▒▒▒░▒░░▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██▓▒▒▒▒░░░░█▓▒▒░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒▒░
░░▓█▓▓▒▒▒░░░░▓█▒░▒░░░░▒▓▓░░░░░
░░▒██▓▓▓▒░░░░░█▓░▒▒░▒▒▒░░░░░░░
░░░▓██▓▓▒░░░░░▓█▒░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▓█▓▓▒░░░░░▒██▒▒░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░
░░░░░▓█▓░░░░░░░████▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░
░░░░▓░░▒▓░░░░░░▓▓▓██▓▒▒▒░░░░░░
░░░▒░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Which banana hurt your feelings today sir?

Honestly the fattest kek of the thread also greentext = superior meemay

░░░▒░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░▒░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you bananafags have a fucking off switch? I don't understand how you can spend all your time on an imageboard, look at countless images and think "THAT THERE PICTURE SURE WOULD LOOK BETTER WITH A BANANA PHOTOSHOPPED OVER IT!" I know the word "autist" gets thrown around a lot here, but I think it might actually be the best word to describe you idiots. You must legitimately be on the autism spectrum. I mean that sincerely; what the FUCK does the original image even have to do with bananas? Why on earth would you associate it with a fucking banana? Did you ever get any sunlight as a child? There's just no rational explanation for why you would keep doing this. You're either a lifelong shut-in or a drooling fucking retard.

Oh shit, I fucked around with the exposure and got this

I have never actually won a single one of these threads. Everytime I see that comically anthropomorphized banana holding his peel in a suggestive manner, likening the peel to clothes and his peel-less nature to human nudity, I bust up laughing. This happens every time, no matter where I am, be it the house or the bus or in class. Sometimes I laugh just thinking about it. This is a dark memory but a few months back I had just gotten done with a fit of laughter caused by one of these hilarious threads. Suddenly my mom walks in and she's crying. I attempted to suppress the growing urge to laugh but it was getting more difficult. Face red, tears running down her aging face, mom grabs my shoulders and says "Your father's dead."

It was at that moment that I couldn't hold back anymore. I burst into a banana-induced fit of laughter, but the horrible news drew tears to my eyes. I laughed while I cried, tears streaming down my wide open grin, memories of daddy resurfacing and being melded and combined with the naked banana.

I lost two things that night.

Shit I fucked around with the exposure on that shit photo and got this

quick i decoded the EXIF data and got this image

Okay Cred Forums, serious question. Can somebody explain to me what the FUCK is with this banana? I'm fucking tired of seeing this shit spammed everywhere. It seems like every fucking YLYL for the past year has just been absolute garbage because some autistic anons have been posting hundreds upon hundreds of variations of that idiotic banana picture. Then they circlejerk themselves by samefagging with "I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE" "THANKS LORI" FUCK YOU, LORI. I don't know who the fuck "Bill" or "John" or "Lori" are but it's not fucking funny. This shit is stale.

>mfw bananacancer is essentially killing of worse cancer
>shitposter BTFO

*blushes deeply*
B-banana-sama... Wi- ... Will you marry me?

>mfw this Jif backfired and was actually hilarious

Hahaha this post is so funny I really really like this one

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved the cancer banana so much, I had all the .jpgs and .webms
>I eat so many bananas every night before bed, thanking them for the life I've been given
>"Cancer is love" I say; "Cancer is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for the banana
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's the cancer banana
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear "I really really like this image."
>He grabs me with his powerful banana hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for the cancer banana
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for the dank memes
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please the banana
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his potassium
>The radiation gives me anus cancer
>My dad walks in
>The banana looks him straight in the eyes and says "It's all yours my friend."
>The banana leaves through my window
>Cancer is love. Cancer is life.

>angrily posting your shit online because someone posted a banana picture

your life fucking sucks bro

The following post-script was written in lefunnorange transcript®©™ you must purchase the le funorange transcript®©™ DLC to unlock additional content

this can't be X, he isn't speaking in code

don't you fucking start

>mom
>mom they posted it again
>mom they are posting the banana again
> waaaaagh waaaaaa screeeeech

> sweetie I told you to stay off that site
> breathe sweetie
> stop screaming
> stay off that site with the banana since it triggers your episodes

> wwaaaaaaaaaa

I remember that code, fucking terrifying

Okay fags, it's time to talk business. The market doesn't lie. People want banana, and they want banana now. Statistics show that banana is on a steady increase across the board, and I plan on riding this gravy train to the last stop. The time is now to invest in banana. No hesitation, no pussyfooting around the issue. It's time to put our trust in banana!

You have all been visited by Bananaman.
We have scoured the internet for pictures of Bananas.
We are now using them as chemotherapy to Cred Forumss case of cancer.

If anyone is in need of a dose of chemo again, just give a shout and Bananaman will arrive.

Don't claim ownership of the banana how dare you IMPOSTER

I am the true banana man CALL ME

>mfw I was neither of them
>I just appreciate nice dicks

#SaveToolfag2016

>yfw you say mfw without any photo

#SaveToolfag2016
SOMEONE GET ON THIS
HE COULD BE DEAD BY NOW

#shutyourfuckingmouth2016
SHUT THE FUCK UP
NOBODY GIVES A FUCK RETARD

I bet X is gone because of these stupid banana people

don't you dare slander toolfag who the fuck even are you

Don't talk shit about our hero, Toolfag.
He died for our curiosity.

>mfw gonna watch some sissy porn right now
>mfw not posting a face again

>Mr. X gets online to reveal the location of himself and Toolfag
>opens thread
>5 minutes later its consumed with banana pics against shit pics
>decides fuck it
>suicides and lets toolfag bleed out

Is that a fucking tapeworm in your stool?

Morons I'm not talking shit about toolfag I'm talking shit about you fuckwits yelling about it every two seconds

no way, all that dragging us around last night he's definitely still around

>Nobody cares you fucking faggot attention whore
>proceeds to post pictures of his shit

not attention whoring at all are we faggot

No it's the edge of the water around the part above water

It's like the shoreline on a nice beach

#SaveToolfag2016
>#SaveToolfag2016
#SaveToolfag2016
>#SaveToolfag2016
#SaveToolfag2016
>#SaveToolfag2016
#SaveToolfag2016
>#SaveToolfag2016

TOOLFAG MUST BE AVENGED YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

rip in peace Baker Tanks

you dun even know
you werent even there
you fucking cockgargler
toolfag was 10x the man you are

Pictures of shit is more than ambiguous teasing and bullshit words. At least there was something there

>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016

>You are the worst kind of person.
your words faggot you are so hypocritical its hilarious kill yourself and cam it for the lulz

>10x the man you are

Did you just assume my gender BITCH?

#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016

#SAVETOOLFAG2016

I'm not the guy posting his shit retard there's tons of people in this thread figure out how the site works

>#SAVETOOLFAG2016

#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016

>getting this defensive over your faeces
ya got some problems sun

#SAVETOOLFAG2016

SAVE TOOLFAG HE IS STILL OUT THERE GUYS
REMEMBER WHEN HE WANTED TO LEAVE

#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016

#theonlybananaeislefunnibananae
>#theonlybananaeislefunnibananae

trips confirm someone save toolfag he could be alive still

AZ fags save toolfag honestly

>projecting photos of his own feces onto someone else
>being this embarrassed

It's okay man it's not that weird we won't tell anybody about all your shit pics

what happened to the sheriff going to check on the address posted in the morning?

no trips no matter
SOMEONE SAVE TOOLFAG
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016

He stopped by yur mums house and hasn't been seen since

>#SAVETOOLFAG2016

>>#theonlybananaeislefunnibananae

>not realizing he has been trolled from being a fatty, to banana memes, to toolfag2016, and back again

So pathetic, I can't stop laughing.

WOOOTTT SHREKT

#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016

SOMEONE SAVE HIM

Is there some thread about toolfag update?

was meant to be this one but some faggot started putting up pics of his shit real sad case he got chemod by banana and now we are back on track with no OP

>gets trolled
>tries to pretend it wasn't him and play it off

This is actually kind of sad now

#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016

Mr. X seems to have wandered off (hopefully not) but someone asked about him in another thread
#SaveToolfag2016

#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016

fuck off autismo everyone can tell its still you
>rewording every comment back at people
proper autism

#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016

#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
SAVE HIM

Isn't this thread is different case?

youtube.com/watch?v=-If2r9ENQfA

#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016

#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016

#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016

#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
HE IS STILL OUT THERE

where is Mr X for real let us know what happened to him at least

You can play it off all you want it's obvious you are arguing with yourself like a moron nobody believes you shitman
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016
#SAVETOOLFAG2016
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016

At least give Stewart some credit for this cringy fucking copy pasta.

its fake ya know

shut up don't slander toolfag who tf are you

wayyyy too fucking invested in this shit send help

youre the reason toolfag dead

all of us are :(

I read the old thread. That is an epic case of mindfuckery...and some fun sleuthing.

Congrats Cred Forums, for being part of a clever but fake mystery. Totally epic, but fake.

Damn, if I was a sociologist and wanted to see how a bunch of anons would react to a bunch of crypto clues I left around. ..this would be it. Pretty clever game...well-played user.

don't call toolfag fake get out of here
>he died for our sins
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016

Lololol

do you have screenshots of it? i just woke up

DICK TIPS OUT FOR TOOLFAG

Pretty amazing that so many people were sucked into it and cared about the outcome. That's no small task. ..and the user that did it had to invest a ton of time developing it.

Again, hats off to user...

Ya here's one

We don't know if it was fake or real.
The address in Black Canyon AZ was real though.
There were a few imitator trolls of Mr. X that were found out, but not a single imitator of Toolfag. He straight up disappeared.
That is some crazy shit right there.

#SaveToolfag2016

Dude you got to lay off the ravioli

Link to thebarchive earlier in the thread.

there were also a few unknown codes that were never cracked, which is pretty scary

In the 154 minutes since this thread went up I've had a snack, played with my cat, took a nap, came in my mouth. And still. Nothing. Fuck you for making me check up on this shitty thread

Mr X is out there somewhere, he left when some fucktard started posting his literal shit for giggles. Kinda like the guy spamfagging Asian girls last night

C'mon, think of how much time it would have taken to put together that story with the clues.

Since we're all user, nobody knows who toolfag is. Furthermore, who is going to go to an abandoned cabin unarmed...be online and post, but NOT call the fucking cops about something suspicious.

I think it's all pretty awesome...and much respect to the user (s) tgat thought it up....but still fake.

multiple people went to the cabin and chickened out before toolfag though?

the only imitator of toolfag was MR X HIMSELF AFTER KILLING HIM

That's not doing a god damned thing for me now is it?

Sure...we had one pic. No way to know if anyone other than the creator was there.

Well-thought out and executed. Very cool game really. Wish there were more like them.

That is an artistic performance art piece that took months to compile

what scares me most is that there were coded things that people simply couldn't crack and still haven't cracked

Jesus are you faggots gullible.

I'm talking about my shit photos

Mr X is confirmed posting his shit, look for the binary in the feces and translate it to hex faggots

Nobody cares about you shit.

>OP is a faggot and didn't deliver

What else is new? Other than you, that is.

it's not just shit, it's an artistic performance art piece that took months to compile

Which is why it's so awesome.

Someone put some thought into this. Created an antagonist and protagonist, got people to care enough to start decrypting a bunch of coded messages, then had a protagonist that people cared about and were afraid for.

This was all done on Cred Forums. That's some Se7en-level mindfuckery right there. One of the most impressive things I've seen here in some time.

Well i think it should belong in a museum.

We are confirmed for:
>Mr. X posting crypto.
>the address
>the phone number
>the cabin in the woods
>one user getting there and taking pics
>then he left to get pussy
>toolfag followed up
>got there found cabin
>wanted to leave
>we made him stay
>mr. x posted saying he was losing red and getting blue

HE IS STILL OUT THERE SOMEWHERE

Thank you user that's very touching, nice to see somebody in here has some culture

Too bad I'll live to see the thread die. What a fucking waste

You got to see some pretty epic shtis though like cmon man the scale of consistencies and colours I was working with. Hell there's a MULTI COLORED SHIT

You might as well say, "I WANT TO BELIEVE."

I just wish the user that thought this up will come forward. They deserve kudos (unless the answer in in the codes that have not been decrypted).

feelsbadman

Just had a horrifying, disgusting thought.