Please help b/ros

Please help b/ros ,

I have had a terrible belly button pain for the past 2 months, it looks like there was a tick in there. And it always hurt to even touch the area.

However today it started to bleed. It usually had a ton of puss and smelled terrible and I had to clean it like 3x a day or it would drain on my shirt.

Now it's bleeding and hurts. What should I do?

you fucked up

Go to a walk in clinic fag

Next time seek medical help you fucking retarded nigger.

shoulda gone to the doctor a month ago

You're probably going to die, op. Plan your funeral

Go to the doctor obviously. This site needs a medicine board seriously.

Am I gonna die ?

It's a fungal infection and if you don't want to have it cut out go to the doctor immediately. They will give you medication and or ointment to treat it. Source: medfag

Ya dun goofed son

Squeeze it

We have to amputate.

Go to the doctor already

I did, and my doctor is an Asian woman so it's weird as fuck and I don't want to go back.

Here it is now, I pulled out the tick looking thing and now it's bleeding a fuck ton more

god damn we have medfag answers, just go to a clinic dammit

It's already too late, the alien is going to burst out your stomach in a few hours.

Show us the "tick looking thing"

You deserve to die for being this retarded. Put the spaghetti back and get your shit together.

Use a syringe or something to irigate it with a gentle salt water solution to try and flush out any foreign material trapped in there, then stuff it with neosporin or something of the like to keep it protected while it heals.

put water in it to clean the blood nigger

time stamp or you're full of shit

this.

Sounds unrelated but totally isn't, I promise.

When you piss, does something leak out of your belly button, too?

Hydrogen peroxide good enough? Don't have neosporin. I think I have some scrape cream though.

Good enough?

Use a plunger from ur bathroom to pull the stuff out don't was the plunger first in fact use it on toilet first and it will cure the condition bleedybuttonitis

You see, as a developed society, we have these people known as "Doctors". They exist only for one reason.

Can you guess what that reason is?

TO LOOK AT YOUR FUCKING HEALTH PROBLEMS AND TRY TO FIX THEM.

Stop being a primitive fuck that won't use what society has built and go to the doctor.

Damn that sucks. Pour hydrogen peroxide in your belly button. Put a cotton ball over and tape it down. Is it from you rubbing it?

>can pull tick out
>leaves it for 2 months
>only friend

Uhhhhhhh it's in the trash upstairs. I'll get it. At first it looked like a tick but after I pulled it out it looks like a tiny egg made of skin. It's flat after I squished the crap out of it. Brb

/thread

Anything that resembles petroleum jelly with medication in it.

Nah, I leak all the time. It happens slowly but every 4 hours I have to clean it or I start smelling like fishy pussy.

were you dropped on your head as a child?
is that what makes you go to Cred Forums for medical advice when you've already been seeing a PCP regularly?
What the fuck is wrong with you faggot go to the fucking doctor

Sorry, that's aids. Been fucked in the bellybutton anytime recently?

Mix equal parts water and peroxide. Don't ever put full strength peroxide on a wound. It will damage tissue.

where the fuck is this going?

Okay great, Op I may know what's wrong with you.

There is a possibility that your belly button is connected to your bladder. It smelled like smelly fishy pussy on mine, too.

There was something that swelled up and became tick like to me, too, but I didn't fuck with it.

I highly suggest you got a hospital to get a CAT scan.

Have you eaten fish before this has happened?

can we see your feet because medical symptoms

O men go to the doctor that is your pancreas, Cullen sign, run to the doctor

this

Not OP, but can confirm that this is right

Dude you probably got lime disease and if you do not get that checked.out you will most likely die

Dunno happened 2 months ago, after I lifted a heavy box with a sharp corner that dug into my belly button. I'm guessing it happened then with a small scrape.

Is called urachus. If that's the case by now you would have a horrible bladder infection.

post pics of the tick thing

Not full of shit

The show us the tick like thing faggot

So it looks like nothing now but it was full of old blood that turned hard. Looks like the inside of an egg casing.

That's true. It hurt to piss for weeks. My issue was "Urachal diverticulum"

if the infection has been there for a while, a clear sign is swollen feet. very subtle, but enough to notice as certain parts of your feet will reveal.

quick pic of feet please

where do you live?

That's definitely not a tick. It is part of your anatomy. See a psychiatrist.

Yes. I am a confirmed Doctor. This must happen

Dude same thing here. I fucking went to the ER because the pain was pretty intolerable. Thought it could've been my appendix and they said there was nothing on the scan.

Wasted 8 hours of my life.

goatse was my first thought.
god fucking dammit Cred Forums what have you done to me!

Those tweezers only come in suture removal kits. So what's really wrong with you op? You know. No one in there right fucking mind would have given you a kit other wise.

LYME DISEASE
Y
M
E

D
I
S
E
A
S
E

It's 3% peroxide the rest is purified water.

You've possibly contracted got Lyme's Borreliosis. Can lead to death. There isn't exactly a cure, but there is a vaccine you can take in advance - Though that doesn't help you in your current predicament. You will increase your chances of not getting infected SIGNIFICANTLY by cleaning out the wound properly though. Honestly, since it's such a problem area, I'd clean it with peroxide and alcohol and then I'd consider burning the wound shut as that'll kill any remaining traces of the disease. It'll hurt like hell but it's better than getting something that you might have to deal with for the rest of your life that has some fucked-up side-effects like constantly being tired, or that might even kill you. Good luck, bro.

Source: MedFag.

I've been coughing up phlegm all day for about a year. It is only alleviated by lying down flat. What's wrong with me Cred Forums?

This was probably an infected hair follicle, or a cyst or some shit. That doesnt look like an insect

these are the only interesting threads on Cred Forums anymore

Stop breathing the semen. You're supposed to swallow it.

Feet are fine, same as ever.

That's a symptom of Aids, gg Bro

What the fuck is a suture kit.

Dude it came in a 8$ Walmart first aid kit I've had for like a decade.

I'm a pussy when it comes to pain. Thanks for the advice, I'll pass on the self-burning though. Will do the rest.

You have a problem with your sinus. When you are standing up it's dripping down your throat - You really don't notice this much, but your throat eventually gets annoyed and full of mucus and you start to cough it up. I'm 100% sure this is the cause of your condition because of you mentioning the 'lying down fixes it temporarily' part - That would prevent the drip due to gravity, obviously. Go to a doctor and get your sinuses flushed, or even get one of those "do it yourself" kits from the pharmacy - But you need to keep at it once or twice per day for about a month with those. Essentially you'll be spraying a salty water solution up your nose - It feels awkward but it does help. Doctor's can hose it out much faster but it's very uncomfortable.

You already posted your fucking bellybutton. Show us your fucking feet you faggot

Holy fucking shit user.

Show feet I'm a professional doctor

No fuck you

Why not? Is it because your feet are fucking disgusting just like your bellybutton?

Thank you very much.

Seems better now, dried up. If anything happens I'll update you guys with a new thread soon.

/thread

MED STUDENT:

thats a CULLEN SIGN, probably you hve got a PANCREATITIS, thats not lyme men you should die if you dont gon to the doctor now.

Clean it better

Hernia

Does it hurt when you touch the wound? Like a stinging sensation? Or is it completely normal like as if you'd touch a small wound on your arm?

If it hurts when you touch it - BURN that shit. Trust me. You don't want to get Lyme's Borreliosis, and you don't want that area of your body to become infected with necrosis. Then they have to basically cut that entire part out of you. Just take a small spoon or something, heat it up over a fire - A lighter should be fine - And when it's hot, push it against the wound for 10'ish seconds. Problem solved.

Don't think it is. Seems like those are extreme side effects, mine aren't even close to as bad.

Used to hurt a lot. Now it's a small wound type if pain.

Not burning myself lol

Probably not legit, but I want to see OP do this anyway.

Better now?

>have severe health issue
>wait it out
>ask Cred Forums for help

I hope you die OP, just on the basis for being so fucking stupid and therefore endong any chance of you reproducing and making more autistic offspring

happend to me awhile ago. just clean it with rubbing alcohol and put on medicine. over a week it'll be fine.

I checked my belly button after this shit

nope, thats Turner sing, cullen is in the belly button

No actually. I still see blood in and around it. No wonder you have this problem, you can't even clean yourself properly.

OP, sorry to say, but you have Lyme's Borreliosis, as some others have said, there is no cure.

But of course, never believe everything you read online. There IS a cure, but it's hidden, and has been distributed to every PC user, but secretly. It's locked by a folder called System 32. Delete this folder, and a text file will appear on your desktop, this contains the cure to Lyme's Borreliosis.

System 32 being a vital Windows directive is a very common and believed myth. It's a conspiracy to hide the cure so that doctors can scam people into the preventative vaccine. Stories of people getting their computers completely fucked when they deleted system 32 are hoaxes, to keep the myth alive. Don't be a sheep, this is the only thing that can save your life.

Put a cotton ball in it, or something. Stop letting the wound Fester...

its this... pull that shit out or submit to an agent.

Cred Forumsro are you fucking stupid

GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR

ASAP THIS IS NO JOKE

op, you piss blood?

still looks like someone fucked your ass raw, just go to your doctor before it gets infected seeing as you can't even clean yourself properly

>Still literally blood everywhere in and around the wound.
God damn dude. You should probably just kill yourself now since you're such a terrible failure.

YOU WANA GO TO A DOCTOR OR YOU WANA DIE BITCH? Cus this aint no shoot yourself or hang yourself, you are literally BEGGING for death from infection. Your FUCKED if you don't go to a doctor ASAP, your already a fucking retard for pretending nothing is wrong with you when your GOD DAMN BELLY BUTTON IS FUCKING BLEEDING. How the fuck did you parents manage to raise you without accidently killing yourself?

No video?! OP is faggot and once again fails to deliver.

If you get any dark lines under your skin around that go to the emergency room.

hshsfgagah

i'll never understand people who dont just go to a fucking doctor with shit like this. "im poor hurrrrr"

would you rather be dead? so medically fucked up that you have to spend time in a hospital? find a free fucking clinic and just get your shit sorted out, jfc

DOCTOR SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR YOU FUCKING DUMBSHIT I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE DYING UNNECESSARILY JUST FUCKING SEE A DOCTOR

It could be a hernia. If you don't go to a doctor about it it could get really bad.

Are you fucking retarded? This ain't no fungal infection...
source: me, PA-C

This shit had me rolling until I realized you weren't fucking with him.

that's a sign of Hep D nigger. It's like hep c but worse and more painful. All you can do now is an hero

Why the fuck do you retards come to Cred Forums for medical advice. Go to a doctor or go die.

you gun die
>Say hi to Zyzz for me in the afterlife. Tell him I'm sorry but I don't think Im gonna make it.

op

cringing hard as fuck.

>wont see doc cus asian woman "weird as fuck"
>bleeding from belly button

it's either an umbilical polyp gone bad, a fistula, or an infected urachal sinus. See a doctor, what you pulled out was probably your own tissue; no bug does that.

You now have a second ass. Congrats.

this
go doctors or infection can really fuck you up (from the inside)

I had that shit for like 3 Days. cleaned it everytime and put iodine ointment in it. worked fine

Enjoy your borreliosis. Go to doctor faggot.

Get checked for Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever bro, You could die from that.

Rocky Mountain spotted fever is a potentially fatal disease that's usually caused by the bite of a tick infected with rickettsia group bacteria.
Symptoms include fever, headache, and muscle aches. A rash may be present, frequently with blackened or crusted skin at the site of a tick bite.

If user is correct about the urachus cyst than you could potentially have N. gonorrhea. been getting around?