youtube.com/watch?v=bMo-VN8QM20
youtube.com/watch?v=pT68FS3YbQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=2_KyDJsKmlY
youtube.com/watch?v=KDRAhiBtOrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w2JFMd73AzQ
youtu.be/pb8BiQR9RTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

christ man. fuck you

I just feel lonely all the time, Cred Forums. My friend was just telling me about how he rawdogged his gf earlier today and all I could think was that I've never even been to first base. This is getting depressing. I need a relationship but nobody loves me.

Let it out, user.

My friend, I understand the sentiment, however you have to realize that if you aren't able to be happy outside of a relationship, you won't be happy in one. You need to improve your life and yourself- be the person you want to be, and then you will be ready for a relationship. Loneliness is hard, but a relationship is not the answer. Sex is not the answer.

Be a good steward of yourself and your life and you will be happier. You may even find yourself in a relationship because it will make you far, far more attractive too.

After all, how can you expect anyone to love you if you don't first love yourself?

My dad is a pill popper, he blames me for all his problems

Don't listen to him, mate. He's trying to blame everyone but himself. You've done nothing wrong and he needs help. I'm sorry for what you're going through. Cheers, lad

Fuck. Thanks man I needed this.

ah shit

Best of luck to you, user.

Ahh the great catch-22.

I just got my own apartment recently. Everything about it is great... but it's still hard coming home to nothing. Nothing but the clean, simple void of my life.

After 10 years together she left. She said she just wasn't in love anymore and left. Now I'm laying in a cold empty house by myself. I don't even know how to function alone. 10 years is a long time ya know? Fuck man.

wasnt together as long as that, but i feel you. Here for you user

i hear you Cred Forumsro. i hear :

appalachiantrail.org/

Trading in my lonliness for alcoholism, making moonshine now, I guess I could say I have a new hobby haha..

dude

this one always gets me..

does anyone have the mothers suicide note one?

oh fuck. The feels, just...damn

I need the one about the daughters eyes.. help me out

Life sucks

dont let the thread, die, i need more feeling

bump

bump ^

why am I up so late sharing these feels

I fucking hate niggers

bump

god I needed that laugh

aw shit

Posted this last night, but Im depressed as all fuck for absolutely no reason. Life is good, great friends, etc but I feel like absolute dog shit. Lost my motivation to try in college, started bombing all my exams last week, have another exam tomorrow and i cant be arsed to study because i just feel like crap. I dont want to tell my family about it because then I'll just feel more vulnerable, and it will be really awkward around them. Life fucking sucks for me right now and I have nothing to blame it on except myself. I hate it.

Studying doesn't suck nearly as much as failing.

Take Vitamin D daily.
Also, if you want a mood boost and a bit of mental sharpness, take 5-htp and Gingko Biloba.

Trust me, friend. You'll be surprised.

I love her so fucking much. I want to hold her, and her to hold me back. I don't want it to be some fantasy.

Do you anons feel that you were just one of the unlucky few born to have a shitty life and act as a stepping stone for other people? I do

of course user, but then i think about all those alternate universe me's and know one of them is having a good time and maybe one of these lives it'll be me :)

Ah, my Cred Forumseloved Cred Forumsrothers...
I haven't visited Cred Forums in about a year or so, and the day I decide to come back, this is the first thread I see haha

We all need our share of feels every now and then.

It has gotten better for me during the last year, especially the last few months. I do hope it gets better for you also, my friends.

We are here for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=bMo-VN8QM20

I don't believe in alternate universes but I can see some people always having dreams where everything would turn out right for them. I have a lot of those too

>tfw my name is tyler
>tfw my wife said just the other day that even when im dead she will still text me out of sheer habit.
>tfw im choking back tears

>met a girl the other day
>my age
>we have a lot in common
>really like her
>honestly first person I have been interested in in 10 years
>hell first person I have felt any connection with in years
>All my friends and acquaintances feel like a difference species but not her
>she already has a boyfriend

I don't know if I should try to be friends with her or avoid her. The couple hours we talked was the first time I haven't felt so completely alone for a long time and I don't want that feeling of aloness but I think it may hurt to much to just be friends with her.

Should I tell her how I feel? This is really fucking me up.

I feel you Cred Forumsro. Same thing happened to me but I was with my gf for 6 years... it's been 4 months since it all went down...

Fuck man I'm sorry

First two, wish I was all three right now

meh i dont give a fuck

Guys, I found out that my 6 year depression and reasoning's for life sucking was because I was Vitamin D deficient.

I've been treating it for the past few months and I feel like I did when I was younger. It's amazing...

SERIOUSLY. I urge you people to look into your health. There's a good chance that your blues have a simple solution.

Look into Vitamin D, 5-htp, and other supplements that help with mood.

I wanted to share this because I feel happy again. I want others to feel this way too. Straight up. lol

isn't this that girl from the one epic thread about being incredibly ugly?

I know, and I've been a straight A student all of college. I'm hoping my work ethic will come back eventualyl because it's only the beginning of the semester so I still have some time.

Thank you, I'll look into that. dont really know much about supplements, though.

thanks for the tip Cred Forumsro.

I'm out it's been real Cred Forums
have a good night

How much of this stuff do I need to take and where can I buy some?

Depends, their relationship might have grown stale, only kept up by minor interactions

not a problem.
I don't get much sun, and that's where you get it from... soo.. yeah... it wasn't a surprise. lol I look like a damn vampire. White as a sheet.
I'm willing to bet most peoples depression is probably caused by a lack of vitamin d. You can't get into things anymore, your emotions are distance or completely void.. It sucks.
Sunlight really is important. The sun basically gives you happiness. It makes your body produce vitamin D, and thus.. you produce more serotonin and dopamine. Without it, you feel empty.

>that feel when you stay awake so you can avoid laying awake in bed dwelling on your loneliness.

I'm sure most of us know that feel and are in this thread for that very reason.

It's all under 10 bucks, affordable, and you can get it at any store that sells vitamins and supplements. Yes, even Wal-Mart lol

Oh shit, this hurts.

Fuck you, 3am is for the fag that work the evening shift and doesn't have to be awake 'till 11am

kek i second that, not much of a sun lover, next time i go to sprouts will get some of that vit.

This type of thing can stretch on for a long time. Being proactive about trying to change your mood is the only thing that will help. And I hate saying that because my warped, depressed mind still tries to convince me that it's all a load of bullshit.

And of course, your depressed mood and outlook on life will do every goddamn thing they can to prevent any kind of healing, and you'll give in and give up many times because it all seems so fucking pointless, as there's no single thing that you can pinpoint as the source of this depression.

But man, this shit can go on for ever. FOR FUCKING EVER. FOR THE REST OF YOUR ENTIRE GODDAMN LIFE. I cannot emphasize enough the staggering depths of this kind of thing, and how quickly time flies as you go deeper and deeper into it.

And you're afraid of feeling vulnerable for a little bit? Depression is, at its core, a defense mechanism, and feeling vulnerable is the exact opposite of what your depression wants you to feel, which is all the more reason why you are absolutely going to talk to your family, or a campus therapist, or somebody, anybody, about it. It doesn't matter how you're going to feel when you do it. It doesn't matter how you're going to feel after you do it. What matters is that you do it.

You're right. I think i'm just too stubborn to get help and just kind of expect it to fix itself when it probably never will. I don't want to talk to my family about it because I've never been particularly close with them and I jsut dont feel comfortable sharing it with them. I completely forgot my campus has free therapy/doctor visits and I just might take that offer up. Thank you user.

Stick it out user, make it thru ur semester then take a break from college. Giving up now isnt worth it. I believe in you user.

last of my stash, night Cred Forumsros

>I go from mood swings of intense happiness to feeling like I'm crazy, to being immensely sad.
> I fluctuate between a functioning alcoholic and a manic getting into fights i often am the one starting them.
>I seem completely normal to everyone, even like I'm doing very well to most
> well enough that they come to me for advice.
> I fluctuate from feeling like a,loser with no power, to a organizer, who actually helps a lot on campus works
>I work with the board, and the students to make their lives easier and the board hears us.
>I have become a person of "high quality" in everyone's opinion but my own.
>I drink regularly from 3Pm onward most day, I even start as early at 11AM sometimes.
> I dont fucking sleep
> Or i sleep all day into the night time.
>Working out at the gym use to provide me with some comfort
>It was a destressor to my family problems
>I was always, and still am the black sheep
>I miss the family
>The more time i spend away from them the nicer they are to me
>When we lived together they hated me every day
>Even the kids
>I was beat a lot as a kid
>By my brother my father my cousins school kids etc
>i think it messed me up but nobody ever knew about the bullying
>I still am kinda socially awkward and have anxiety moments
>I fight every day
>I know there is no escape though
>Depression is like a shadow it sticks to you in the day
>Then merges with you at night

If anything Cred Forumsrothers.... just fight to get out of bed every morning, and then get moving, and dont fucking stop..... For alil while as i accomplish "great things" i feel a sense of happiness for a fleeting moment. its enough to carry me until the next day.

Welp that did it.

Glad I could help. Depression will never fix itself because it likes being where it is. But you don't like being in that place, and you don't like what it's doing to you. The only logical option is to do exactly what you just said you "might" do. Except you need to change "might" to "definitely". Schedule an appointment first thing in the morning, for a time as soon as possible.

Campus therapists and doctors can be tremendously helpful. They're there solely for your benefit. Screencap this if it helps you remember what you need to do. I hope you feel better.

I'm scared of taking a semester off. My parents are supporting me financially through college and they were very stern in what they expect of me, and that includes being dedicated to my schooling. I really don't know how they would react to me dropping.

I just feel hesitant about doing it. I feel like a loser having to seek help for something like this. I know it's normal for people to seek help, but I've honestly never had to deal with something like this my entire life. all throughout highschool, and the first year of college I was completely fine, and now it all comes raining down on me for no reason.

THIS!!

It'll blow your mind, man. lol
I woke up one morning and it didn't even feel real. It like I was on acid. I had forgotten how normal felt. I thought I was normal for a long time, and just bored.

But I was sober as shit, I was just experiencing life how a human is supposed to lol.

It makes sense why so many ancient religions worshiped the sun.

Your hesitance is completely understandable, especially if you've never done this before.

But you should also take a moment to think about why you posted about this online. In a way, you made a decision to take your first step toward helping yourself. You expressed how you actually feel. Sure, you did it from a place of anonymity, which keeps you in your comfort zone. But you still did it, because some quiet voice within you is saying "there has got to be something better than this." Listen to that voice, even though a gigantic, shrieking depression monster may try to drown it out at times. Remember that that tiny voice is always there with you. Remember that some part of you that wants to fix this, because it knows that feeling like shit ALL THE TIME is no way to go about living life.

There's a reason why you're responding to my posts. It's that tiny voice that is telling you to get involved with this.

Also, feeling like a loser for seeking help is the depression speaking. Don't be hard on yourself for having these thoughts. Just accept that this is a part of a depressed thought process. It doesn't want you to seek help and will do anything it can to stop you.

But you know what? Go ahead. Let yourself off the hook and try feeling like a loser. Try that on for a bit and see how it feels. You will notice that it doesn't really feel any different than the way you feel right now. It is purely a construct of a depressed mind.

Promise me you will seek help regardless of how you feel about seeking help.

I think a little piece of me just died

Wow I didn't expect this much. But you're right. I need to do something about it. Sitting around moping all over the place wont help me fix anything. Ill go see the about making an appointment after class tomorrow. Thank you, it's nice knowing there are some anons on this site that genuinely care.

She looks clean and looks like she takes good care of herself. She's fit and her skin looks clear. Her style is even cute. That matters more than face value. I have no doubt she'll get a man if she doesn't have one now, but holy shit she needs to have a little bit of standard so she doesn't end up in an abusive relationship.

Her face looks like she has some sort of gigantism? Just because of the broadness of her features.

I have such a soft spot for grown men crying.. They instantly get my sympathies and pity, makes me feel so bad for them

i have never tried hard drugs but i pretty much pass out like 2 or 3 times a week because alcohol (nicotine and marijuana also, but meh)
i drop out from college and last year i come back, last semester i didn't do good, and actually have plans to kill myself, but i couldn't because literally i love my niece so fucking much that i can do that to her.
things were pretty bad 2 months ago, i got to the point that i wake up in the afternoon to shower and go to find a excuse to drink.
until one day i hit my best friend because drunk talk, i was so use to wake up with injuries, ankle sprain, broken head, clothes with blood or torn, that day i wake up and listen to a voicemail from him, i have my elbow aching, also i kind or broke my calf but i never went to the doctor (im a vet student, i know about my microfractures) the common cut in my head and the thirst, that was the moment, wtf im doing, do i want to die that bad?
so i started to make the things right, i drop every thing that can be classified as a recreational drug, i apologize with all the people, i go to the campus psychologist and try to get some help, being the most sincere i can, she made a test (that i dont know) that the more score, the worst, according to her 73 was bad, i got 110, and today they will tell me what we are going to do (probably psychiatrist) i dont like to talk about my life, least about my problems, but im trying guys, to stop being so self centered, to stop being so fragile, so pesimist, so weak, i think you will not read this, but whatever, i just needed to say it, i still have a long list of bad habits, but one step at a time, and know you can do it too, i hope so, we are not dead, we are just used.

(english is not my native language, understand)

evening Cred Forums
any woman insight user available?

so there's this girl, who after a year still longs for me
we had something going on for half a year
yet decided at the beginning of that year she needs to go back to her ex

why?
because she, and that we both established
>fears to be alone
>knows what she's getting out of him
>thinks he is immature (she is his first), childish at times and inexperienced
>she sees me as her mature, experienced guy
>she's clinging on to that teenage relationship because every other failed around them and she wants to show everyone that it can exist

over a month ago
>can we get some more distance between us? aka not write with each other?
>need to make myself clear what i want
>writing with you is making me sorta just look into one way

texted her on her birthday, a week ago
she thanked me and told me she appreciated that
wanted to start some smalltalk
but got shut off with "i don't wanna ignore you, that's why i'm answering you. you know i don't want any contact at the moment"

>talked to her two days ago
>asked her how long we shall remain on each others contact list, not texting while we both want that
>she tells me she just doesn't want contact with me for an indefinitely amount of time
>actually declares me her "ex-bf", although we never established a real relationship
uhm what?

is that her way of trying to cope with it, labeling me as some ex-bf?

Every time man...

Again, glad to be of help. I hope you realize that I'm telling you all this from personal experience.

Also, screencap the shit out of this, not because I think I'm some kind of expert on this subject, but because, if there's anything I've learned from what I've gone through, it's that you will forget these things.

Depression wants you to forget them. Depression doesn't want you to read this. Words that once seemed powerful or convincing will fade into the background noise of your brain.

You may even wake up tomorrow thinking "meh, I don't really feel like making that appointment anymore." Don't give in to that, user!

this is painful every single time i see it.

Stupid feels thread. Giving me emotions and shit.

There's nothing to cope with
She no longer has feelings for you in that way and is trying the let you down easily

youre delusional

Stop thinking about her

move on

i don't believe that user, a week ago she told me what i made her feel, even after a year

I tried to help.

You'll realize I was right eventually. Gnight.

Wow you have put yourself through a lot of shit. You deserve to feel better and I'm glad that you're seeking help.

i just miss her
she's just fucking him

2am is for fucking normies.

heart sank immediately

>earlier this year I started having bad migraines
>did the usual thing of taking painkillers to ease the pain
>after a month, I still had migraines
>reluctantly visited my doctor
>got booked in for a scan at my local hospital the next day
>found out I have a brain tumour and it requires weekly radiotherapy
>couldn't bring myself to break the news to my family or friends
>it's been two months, radiotherapy isn't working and it's getting worse
>I need surgery that only has a 30% success rate
>told my fiance that I was cheating on her, so she wouldn't have to go through the pain of losing me
>we had a big fight and she moved out, taking my 3 year old daughter
>I'm sitting here crying, you're the only people other than the hospital who know this

Tell them man..

Fuck that's so sad man...

....I can't. They don't deserve that sort of pain.

That's exactly how i feel,sometimes Cred Forums stories really hit the feels hard...

Fake and gay

Guys, I need some help. Even as I type now I am sitting on a bench in town, skipping college. I have no motivation, I am nothing and I keep letting everyone around me down. I want to make people happy but how can you do that when you're not happy? I am just sick. Any Anons around for some advice or a chat?

You need to re-establish that relationship to make amends as fast as you can. Her knowing the truth now is far less painful than her knowing the truth after. She'll get over it better knowing you were true and faithful to the end but if she finds out later, after you've happened to pass on, then it'll become an empty void in her and she'll blame herself. It'll be a lot more scarring. I hope you get through it man but don't break away. Having the support of family and friends has been scientifically proven to help patients recover.

And if you're going to die, die like you're laying down softly, not like you're dropping through a trap door. One way you'll let the others find rest, and the other you'll just leave a dark gaping chasm for those who are left behind to look into..

I don't know if your story is true or not ( hope it's not), but If it is true, then just imagine the pain they'd feel, when they suddenly, just out of the blue, get the news, that their beloved dad;husband;son;brother died. It would feel like those bonds were fucking smashed. or rather cut. It would feel like a stab to the heart. You have to let them prepare for the worst, even if you think that they shouldn't even know about it.

Fuck,this really crushed me...

It's getting late and I need to sleep, but try reading this convo I had with another person on here. It doesn't totally fit with what you're experiencing but it might help:

(trips!)
(trips!)

I'm sad now

this is fake, a guy in a wig and women's outfit.

God damn it.

it's hard to confront the truth, but you must, you think you are avoiding the pain and protecting others, but you dont realize, you are slowly becoming that future pain, and when that times come, you will not be around, act now, i believe in you.

That is shittier for 12yo girls... you niggas are weak as fuck.

what the hell is with all these sad fucks tonight?

Okay, thanks anyway user. Sleep well.

Did something happen to trigger this feelings user?

Also try talking to your parents about it.

2 things can happen:
1. They dont care and make you stay in school anyway. Nothing changes.

2. They are understanding and let you take the time off.

Look at it this way,

It's your life, even if you only have a little left... do what you want, tell who you want, fuck who you want, and don't worry.

Care about who you want, the way that you want to. If you want to do something, do it. If you don't want to do something, don't.

Should have been living like that all along...

This guy is right user.

Move on. And dont reply back if she message you 6 months or a year later. Sounds like a selfish cunt.

>fuck who you want
she doesn't want me tho
Are you talking about rape?

Jesus,

Life sucks. Get the fuck over it.

If you're one of those assholes who are like "life is great" you're really fuct because one day you'll wake up and be like "oh shit". Get ready for it.

Enjoy the shit that's good, but don't expect shit to be good.

I tried to phone her, but she's not answering my calls at the moment. I've sent her a text just saying that I need to talk to her. I'm not sure where she's even staying at the moment. I'll try to contact her parents.

Thank you for reading my story, I just needed to tell somebody.

hahahahaha

no!

fuck dood. there are billions of girls, millions your age, find one that likes you enough to fuck and just fap until then.

>find one that likes you enough to fuck
tried for 30 years
too poor for whores

I don't know if something triggered in me that caused it, but I've always been good in school. nearly straight A's in highschool, All A's in college as of the last year, and I've just never been one to do bad at school and it really has never crossed my mind to quit until recently. I just dont think I can let myself do it. Knowing I went from a straight A student to a loser who had to drop out makes me feel worse.

I'm pretty sure if I outright refused to go back to college my dad would make me get some shitty job and I dont want that either.

people will like you for a little while then they'll forget about you, or like someone else or maybe they'll change their mind and fucking hate you...

who gives a shit.

If someone doesn't like you, you have two choices, change yourself into someone they like (might not be possible) or leave them the fuck alone.

I always opt for choice number 2.

Fuck other people, they're over rated.

Islamic terrorists want you dead, unless you are one, then *highfive. The government just wants you to pay taxes. All your friends and family are going to die one day. Your job is going to want to pay you the least amount that they can. If you run your own business people are going to want to steal from it. Some girls are going to cheat on you, unless you date trolls. Your friends are going to fuck you over, not all of them but some of them. If you get into a car accident most people are going to drive pass you.

WHO GIVES A FUCK!?

Who other people are and what they think about you means nothing. Just take care of yourself, and don't attach yourself to anything like a child does, because nothing in life is permanent.

I've had endocrine issues since I was very young. I've been in and out of doctor offices for about 19 years now. Finally have a diagnosis: PCOS, hypothyroidism, a prolactinoma, and shitty hormones.

What I have is completely treatable and nonlethal. And a prolactinoma (a small brain tumor inside the pituitary gland) is the most common and least threatening one out there. I'm being treated right now, but aside from losing about 50 pounds I've only gotten worse.

I'm nauseous. All the time. There's isn't a single day that goes by where I don't get sick. I don't throw up my food, I throw up water. I get extreme episodes of vertigo. The room spins and warps and I lose complete function. Sometimes it lasts for 15 minutes, and it's always without warning. Before the medication I used to have no balance, and that's been all but cured, but the episodes of vertigo are on a whole other plane of severity. And the fatigue, my god... It's gotten a little better but I used to sleep for 16-20 hours a day and be exhausted when I was awake. Now I sometimes need 12 hours and I'm still tired.

I've got no social life. And I can't work which is driving me fucking nuts. The biggest thing is the dizziness. If I'm out hanging out with people and I fall or pass out that's not good. I can't go out to eat because the area around my thyroid swells up for over an hour after eating any kind of food. My neck looks like a marshmallow, it's freaky as fuck.

The kicker is that I'm a 21 year old senior in college and I still piss the bed. I have a deficiency of ADH and I've wet the bed since I was a child. It's not an every night thing, but it does happen... More often than I'd like it to.

Earlier this year a guy I really loved broke things off with me not knowing my problems. We both wanted to make things work later on, but after I started getting worse, good lord, it's humiliating to even think of it.

I've just kind of resigned myself to being a recluse until this gets sorted. It sucks.

Try to remember the last time you felt good or happy. When did it stop and why?

Also im not saying to drop out just take a semester off.

then work the fuck out and quit being a pussy around women...

If you're just trying to get laid, then muscles matter...

But I had this one smelly fat friend who would walk around the bar asking girls "do you wanna have sex tonight" or something like that... "wanna fuck", "your place or mine", "nice tits, can I see 'em?" ... that kinda shit...

I'm a sexy little guy, I've never had a problem finding what I want in life.

That fat ugly bastard has been with more, and hotter women than I have, just by putting himself out there.

Don't be scared.

Fuck school. If you don't like it, don't go.

If you are close to graduating, don't be a fucking moron either, just finish that shit, who cares if it sucks, at a certain point you just gotta suck it up and realize not everything in life is gonna make you happy. If it did that'd be fucking weird.

>Try to remember the last time you felt good or happy. When did it stop and why?

That's exactly why I'm so flustered by this whole thing. Absolutely nothing has changed in my life. The week before, I was laughing, playing some games with my friends. I went to bed, woke up the next day feeling completely empty inside. Like that feeling you get when you have a breakup with the girl you love, except this feeling came out of nowhere and it feels like it's getting worse. I hate it.

did you see the thread about vitamin D?

Check your diet, are you on any meds?

Shit like that makes a difference.

Not on any meds. I saw the mention of the vitamin D and I'm going to try that soon. Some other user recommended me to go see my college therapist. Although I dont even think I'm going to go to class tomorrow, feel like shit and dont want to go anywhere.

how old are you?

are you sick? like the flu?

did you quit any drugs lately? do you drink?

Maybe you had a really bad dream and cant remember. You forgot the how you got the wound but the scar is still there.

That or maybe there is some chemical imbalance in your brain. Possibly a medical issue or what not. I suggest to do what the other anons said about your diet and vitamins. Also try to do some excersice. If you are still feeling this bad after to weeks or worse then seek professional help from a phychiatrist

I'm 20. Don't feel sick at all, I even work out regularly but that hasn't helped.
never done drugs or drank any sort of alcohol in my life. Completely clean.

yeah like I said, I workout regularly, always have. Even when I workout now while I feel like shit it doesn't make me feel better.

Oops, read arms as anus

Then seek professional help from a psychiatrist user. Some therapy sessions might help figure out why you dont feel too good. Best of luck.

therapy might help.

Could just drive you crazy,, if you don't already know what's wrong...

I really need to do it. I need to just go do it but I keep second guessing the thought.

ok,

First off. Skipping class isn't going to hurt you once. Make sure you call your profs during their office hours and find out what they did. Their office hours should be on their syllabus.

Communication is the most professional thing. Always tell the people (profs, bosses, etc) when you're not going to go somewhere your supposed to go before you're supposed to be there. If it's a morning class (before their office hours) send them an email right now "hey this is so and so, I won't be in class ... yadda yadda"

Dont second guess user just do it. And dont feel ashamed either. Everyone has shit that they have to deal with. Anyone that you think is "normal" is just someone you dont know well yet.

how long have you felt fucked up?

Everything becomes stale when given enough time. It'd just be the same. Believe me from experience. I'm going on five years with my current GF and I don't think I can do this anymore.

>tfw too much of a pussy to break up because you don't want to break her heart
>tfw there's someone better literally waiting for you but you're too nice to cheat
>tfw dying inside

>Tyler has asshole brother
>Brother texts back, just once
"I love you too babe."
>Phone is buried with Tyler in case he ever feels like texting again.

normal = stranger
stranger = danger

normal = LOOK THE FUCK OUT!!!

WAIT

is this the 20 year old virgin ?

or like,,, a bunch of sad fuckers i'm talking to?

Moved from a tiny town where I knew everybody to a big city after my parents got divorced when I was 12. It wasn't actually a bad thing, but I did have to leave behind the few friends I had
So I got pretty depressed, as 12-year-old boys are want to do, and ended up thinking about killing myself first year of middle school. Ended up meeting an 8-year-old girl crying next to an apartment complex on my way back from school, asked what's wrong, etc. Ends up her parents were fighting, and I could literally hear them screaming at each other all the way out at the street.
Ended up being friends with her, talked about parents and school and shit. Ended up being a semi-permanent arrangement: She'd sit out at the lawn when she knew I was coming home, get my help with homework and, when needed, console her about fighting parents. She was a genius - and I say that seriously. People who've met someone like that know what I mean. She was the kind of kid that made you feel like a fucking idiot.
Anyway, things looking up. We're hanging out like 3 outta 5 days a week for a few months, I'm telling her about more advanced math and shit.
Then suddenly she stops showing up. I get a real bad feeling. So I keep coming by, waiting to see her, but she doesn't show.
After a few days, I show up and find her parents (I knew them by sight, both of them had come and yelled for her to come back inside at one point or another) packing a car full of shit.
"Where's user?" I asked.
Her mom fucking busted into tears, and her dad didn't even act like he'd heard me. He wasn't a big guy, but I'm pretty sure he was on drugs, so I really had no business stepping up on him. But I did anyway.
"Where's user?"
Fucker whirled around and grabbed me by the neck of my shirt and lifted my skinny ass off the ground. "user is dead, get the fuck out of here." And then he throws me down.
Read about it later. She had died on the 11th, a hit and run on the stopsign at the end of her street. cont.

the sad thing about all this?

she didn't even give me the chance to show her that she didn't have to think i would be like every other guy

It's been around a month and a half to two months now. Originally I could handle it, but over the last 2-3 weeks It has gotten progressively worse.

Before that last post i was thinking about how Jimmy Neutron would probably find a cure for cancer just to save his dad.
But nickelodeon would be like disney and have him arrive too late.

sounds like something you hear about in the middle of a sword art online season.

Oh yeah, looking back, it was so tragic it was practically comedy.

I've got a decent feels story that is pretty OC. Just happened a couple weeks ago if anybody wants to read it next.

I don't know man, are you home sick?

you can see a therapist. they're just like every other doctor. they don't give a fuck about you beyond what they're paid for, but they know about what they're doing (most of the time).

Could help, whatever you do, don't take any prescriptions from them. You don't sound fucked up to me.

I'd say you'll be fine, maybe make sure you're eating properly..

You're not the guy with girl problems too are you?

Posting anyway, give me a minute.

Anyway, suffice it to say that I'm college age now, and the shock of that never really faded. My friend I talked to about it put it sorta interestingly: He said I'm basically a living gravestone, which seems right. I just can't shake it I guess. It happened, and it just feels like everything else pales in comparison. Like it's hard to get invested in anything because it all seems so pointless. Not like this girl was some kind of messiah and now that she's dead we're all fucked, just that when that kind of thing can happen, what's the point of continuing? I dunno.
>tl;dr, young girl died and fucked me up for life I guess. Shit's fucked yo.

Alright, so. Not gonna greentext because I'm on mobile, deal with it.

Let's start with some background. Grew up with an abusive dad and brother, mom divorced and remarried, dad is deadbeat, I got anger issues which turned into depression, getting bullied, failing school, girls using me, goes on and on. Okay. Now you're shittily and remotely caught up with my life.

This story is about my girlfriend of two years who has dedicated her whole life more to me than herself, fixing me. So, one day after I get out of school (she turns 20 in November I turn 18 in april) I go to her work. She's a manager at a Qdoba in a mall. I sit there studying for a bit, when I look up and see her being a bit extra friendly with a customer. Can't hear anything, but I guess it's just an old friend or something. Oh well. When she rings him up, I noticed she writes something down on his receipt. When she hands it to him, I'm not too sure but I swear on my life I saw what seemed to be a phone number. Then she gave him a smile...but it was that smile that you just know something is up...

Cont?

Definitely cont.

fell in love with girl
turns out she likes me, nice
ask her out
dating for 2 days now
i realise i dont care about her at all
do i just end it or keep going?

oh gosh I can already tell this wont be good.

Wow bro. That's deep.

I met this alcoholic slut in the army. She was a single mom, trying to earn enough money for custody of her child. She died to an IED in Iraq within 7 months of joining the army.

Another friend of mine was a real dick. I mean the kind of asshole you don't feel bad about when he gets in all kinds of trouble or falls off down the stairs... He was deployed when his first child was born. They gave him 2 weeks leave to go home and see the baby. About 10 days before his plane leaves the other medic in his unit gets sick, so he fills in for him on patrol. Sniper takes his neck off.

I was outside this club in San Antonio, 4 chollos come up to me on the side walk and 2 of them pull out guns and start shooting at me. I don't even know why, must have been mistaken white guy syndrome (I hear we all look the same). I'm still here.

Within three months of that shooting in San An I killed a bunch of people, I didn't know them, who their families were, what they dreamed or why they were trying to shoot me and my friends, but they're fucking dead now. Because of me. Some of them were old, some of them were very young.

I had a godson for about two years until a car accident.

One day everyone you know or have ever known will be dead.

Who gives a shit?

Yay someone is reading. Nobody reads me. :') Anyway.

So, after he leaves, I walk up to the counter and ask her who that was. She kind of blows it off; "Oh, just a guy I know." I've got that weird feeling but I try to push it out. I ask her what she wrote on the receipt; "Nothing, just a code." (We have rewards cards, and if you lose it or something we give recovery codes). I shrug it off and sit back down.

Later that night, around midnight, the thought is just all over my mind. And this point in my life right now is stressful as hell. Even debating on college or the military is stressful. Brother got deployed to Japan, mom is always working, dad left the state and me behind. Anyway, I decide to ask her again about it. This time I ask if she wrote her number down on it. She kind of gets annoyed; "No user, I didn't. Go to sleep you have school tomorrow." That kind of makes me a little upset, but she's probably just stressing out with work. She does so much for me and so little for herself anyway.

Cont.

bullied, failing school and has anger issues yet still is able to get a gf.
fucking hell, why am i so autistic?

Just wait. ;)
Also, I am poster.

It's not easy. It was that one lucky chance. She's had her own life issues I won't go into for privacy reasons. Slightly worse than mine. The least I can say is that she was adopted at birth.

Literally me fam

This story gets very feelsy after the betrayal:

The older brother was 14 years older than the little sister. He would have been 17-18 by the time she would be bathing on her own, and raping a four year old girl and an eighteen year old man are radically different behaviors.

It's weird right, everyone else thinks you're so well put and really you're someone who cant even sleep without some help.

No, no girl problems. Just depression from out of nowhere. And I live at home. Who knows, maybe my brain is just fucked for no reason.

you people are depressing as fuck

anyone here ever hear about black lives matter?

The truth is,,, brace your sad sorry selves...

No Lives Matter.

Now quit talking about yourselves you dirty little narcissists. There's a more meaningful post on furries somewhere on this board.

cont?

nah, the reason is probably food and stress.

I hate to sound trite but shit will get better.

I go through it myself man, sometimes I just want to sleep but I can't, I don't want to go to work, or talk to anyone or even play games,,, it's maddening.

But it comes and goes. I'm older now so when it happens to me I treat it like I just kicked the coffee table really hard on accident...

"Fuck, not again!" ... then just wait til it gets better.

>started seeing a girl a few years back
>she was a friend of a friend of a friend....
>hooked up for the first time at a mutual friend's party
> i wasnt really drinking because im too much of a faggot
>she was getting more and more drunk
>she was getting more and more horny
>she started rubbing my neck whilst we were talking
>"where are you staying tonight user??"
>"huh..i..i..i dont know, maybe..maybe with..y..you?"
>she giggles and walks off
>5am
>bump into her in the kitchen
>she grabs my hand and leads me upstairs into a small bedroom with a single bed.
>she is veery drunk and falling asleep but im hard as diamonds
> undress her "are....are you aw..awake?"
>no reply
>slide my dick inside her and gently thrust
>i think shes pushing back..
cont?

cont nig nig

why on gods earth does this girl not see that she is not happyin her so called perfect relationship?

i've told her many times the facts which she told me

fucking CHRIST

i think that clasifies under rape because you were sober and she wasnt but cont af

isn't there a song about that?

"i know i can treat you better than he can"

lols

Days pass and her cintact with me is beyond minimal. And the contact we do have is just negative. Finally, it gets to the point where we fugh almost every day. And regrettably...we break up.

Two days after she doesn't say a word to me, I get a phone call from an unrecognized number. I answer with a "fuck off" tone.

"Good afternoon, user. My name is Dr. user, I'm with the Lindner Center for Hope in Cincinnati. The last couple days I've been working with a young woman by the name of femanon. I've decided that I'd like you to come in and see me with your issues. She'd asked me to help you out when I was ordering food actually, she'd pointed you out to me, and I knew I could help you."

My heart fucking sank...now I'm sitting there, not responding to this asshole, but thinking. I thought she was cheating on me or something. My little mind when crazy and out of control and I got rid of the thing that kept it in check.

Oh yeah, maybe I shouldn't leave this out...the day we broke up, she texts me that night; "I guess this is the last goodnight I'll give you. I hope you can keep helping yourself. I'm going for a drive." Her car never showed up at home, work, or anywhere. She never responded to anybody. She's literally gone...I haven't seen any missing person report so I guess somebody knows where she is...but to me, she's gone...and I'm the asshole.

oh fucking feels my dude

owned

A few days later
>we have been seeing each other for a bit, she doesnt remember us having sex but knows we made out etc.
>she "doesnt want to rush things" because her ex gave her a lot of trouble and doesnt want to be that commited.
>I am fine with that.
>still not having sex with her but i can sense that she wants it.
Few weeks later
>meet up a couple of nights a week
>play games/watch films
>still no sex and i am starting to get suspicous
>occasionally go out for food or film etc.
>she tells me that her ex is still giving her hassle
>it doesnt feel right to have sex with someone else whilst he's still on the scene
>she wishes someone would do something about it
>i wish someone would do something about it
>i have an oppotunity to show my alpha nature.
>get his number off her phone.
>when i get home i call him up...
>he answers "hello? whos this?"
> i think im super badass and reply "i'm coming for you"
>hang up.
couple of days later
>gathered enough intel from girl about him
>i wait outside his work and stalk him home.
>he lives in a big apartment block
>he gets in the lift and i chase up the stairs.
>gets to floor 8
> i am waiting round the corner to see what room he enters.
>flat 82
>door slams shut
>adrenaline is pumping like mad
>slowly walk toward his flat
>pick up the fire extinguisher from the wall, perfect chaos weapon
>heart is beating through my chest
>i shout "......open the door, i am here for you..."
>he replies "who the fuck are you???? get out of here before i call the cops!"
>i calmly repeat "open the door, i am here for you"
>i hear him scuffling around on the other side of the door
>probs looking for weapon
cont?

...This story should end with you in jail for rape, dude.

Jesus man, that hurts.

fuck that hurts man. So she just up and vanished? Did she take anything with her?

hahahaha

if this shit's real, you're a weird fuck

You're lucky that dood didn't just shoot your fireextinguishing ass lol

that sucks, dude.

i know... should i cont?

Just be friends with her. That's better than nothing.

no man,

you should stop doing shit like that right away.

do not continue acting like that. I recommend a bunch of kevin costner and klint eastwood movies. maybe some band of brothers.

fuck even that weird looking guy, what's his name... typing while i think... typing while i think... fuck i don't know they guy from the rock and national treasure and the croods... you know who i mean.

and starwars, the old ones. not the new ones. basically anything with harrison ford in it is ok.

Watch those movies, and learn right from wrong...

then don't cont, start over. differently....

I'll finish this, please be comprehensive.
>start kicking the handle to try and break lock
>hear the lock cracking
>hear him scream from inside and slamming doors trying to hide
>i start laughing, louder and louder
>people come out from the apartments to see me with a fire extinguisher kicking in their neighbours door
>a couple of them try to apprehend me
>i squirt on them with the fire extinguisher
>they back off because they know i mean business.
>someone throws a newpaper at me
>nothing can stop me now
>"its time to finish this" i scream
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur.
>nobody was even mad
>guy whos house i enter laughed and said "well meme'd friend"
>i winked and walked out of his flat
>i saw a few confused neighbours
>some of them understood
>never told the girl what happened
> she no longer had any problems with her ex
>we have been married for a few months now
>still doesnt know of the sex on the first night

I am sorry for you, the guy who had to repair that lock, anyone who might need that fire extinguisher to put out a fire in the future and myself for reading that.

fuck your wife though, she sounds retarded.

The ring I bought her.

Have you tried calling her?

well hey that's a good thing!

at least you know you have good taste in rings!!

I'm so sorry user. This hits me right in the feels. you'll get better, i believe it.

60+ times

You retarded nigga?

I'm guessing because she had a wicked sick mall job, and you were studying that this happened when you were just a kid...

So... fuck it man. Time to find something hotter!!

yes but i'm high functioning

This happened about 3 weeks ago.

What about her parents, have you tried asking them what happened to her? her friends? her work? anyone?

oh

well chill the fuck out man. call her parents ask if she's alive and ok.

If she's in the hospital, bring flowers. If she's dead, bring flowers. If she's healthy, then leave her the fuck alone. Either she'll come back or she won't. If she doesn't ,,,, find something hotter!!!

Work doesn't know. Her friends are on LoL and other online shit that I have no access to. Her family forgot she exists. Her adoptive mom died two years ago and her adoptive dad is 76 and forgot how to human. She is literally gone.

I don't think you understand how human attachment works. When one girl out of a hundreds dedicates all she has to you, that's not replaceable in your mind. And if it is, you don't want it to be.

Like half of these stories, she was lying to you. You caught on to that and she never owned up
She did that.

Jesus. You're not an asshole for twigging on to the fact that someone is blowing smoke up your ass. Instead of owning up to what she was doing and talking it out like adults she lied to your face repeatedly and skipped town when you didn't take her lies at face value.

Fuck that.

if you're working in a mall, studying, your friends play LoL, and you're broken up over a fucking girl...

YOU don't know how human attachment works. But you're learning,,, the hard way, but learning...

get over it man.

Sorry the only way to learn this is experience, but ...

really, fuck her. move on.

ah man this is really sad fuck i love my dad.

when one girl out of hundreds dedicates all she has to you,,, you haven't met enough girls.

also what did she have to dedicate? a minimum wage job and some ass? maybe you slept at each others places? or she let you drive her shitty used car?

fuck that. "all she has" ,,, "hundreds" of girls.

There are millions, some are hot, rich and horny.

fuck

cont.

If you're looking for emotional attachment, you want a gay dood, not a girl.

Just throwing that out there....

cont. again...

sounds to me like you're at that stage of life where if you weren't an idiot, you'd be focused on making money, saving it up, getting a decent car and a house somewhere you can piss outside without freaking out your neighbors or getting shot...

Fuck that negativity , be a shark.

^this

does this song hit anyone else in the feels?
youtube.com/watch?v=pT68FS3YbQ4

If you're a person, and since we're typing on the internet I'm assuming you are, you deserve to not give a shit about anyone else but yourself.

Selfishness is not a virtue. But you're going to run into people who don't like you, don't care about you, don't know you, don't want to know you, and people who care about you but then stop, and people who die before you do.

Fuck them. You're still alive, stop being sad, don't get happy, just do something.

Go to work, play a game, write a gay ass poem, fuck a slut, beat up an asshole, get your ass kicked by a girl , I don't care. Learn something new, or do something a thousand times so that you're really good at it. Just do something.

And if you get sad, or something doesn't work out, so what, do something else. If someone stops liking you, fuck them, find someone else. If you can't find someone else, then fuck it do something else.

There's shit to do, places to go, people to fuck.

Don't get bogged down thinking about how shitty it is that the shit you wanted didn't happen the way you wanted it. That's the most selfish thing you could do anyways.

So if being selfish means not being a sad lonely puss, waiting for someone else to love or approve of you, be selfish.

i'm fine... i'm fine.....

how old are you? and are you fat?

it feels good to feal somthig after this longe time ... even if it hurts :) thanks

nice post
very poignant

i can't take it anymore

you people have officially made me violent.

I feel like kicking babies and punching kittens!

don't any of you care about anything else?

I'm imagining a bunch of 16 year olds with eyeliner and skinny jeans with a fedora on the back of their bedroom door which is closed so their parents can hear them sobbing over their keyboard....

try this on for size

youtube.com/watch?v=2_KyDJsKmlY

i love all you guys, be courageous and happy anons :)

man the strokes allways get me

Why the fuck am I laughing?

youtube.com/watch?v=KDRAhiBtOrQ

balls! getsome.

It's funny, today I was sitting with my work colleague and he said to me "You're happy. I can tell". Funny, he knew so much about me just from how he judged my character, he even knew I was straight (he is gay and his gaydar is impeccable), yet the one crucial thing about me, my crippling depression, he couldn't have been further from the truth. I wanted to breakdown and admit to him the truth, but what would be the use?

Funny you say his gaydar is impeccable because you're making my gaydar ding like crazy...

youtube.com/watch?v=w2JFMd73AzQ

Last time i was really sick, people asked me if I was going to die, I always told them I don't think I'm that lucky.

And I was right,

Fuck off. Depressed we may be, you're even sadder. Have you got anything better to do than try and mock our pain?

focus on what you want to be

want to hear a good joke?

Sleep.

... yeah I don't get it either...

nice one troll
nice one

that's me

No, I don't.

Don't you have anything better to do than sit around and wallow in your own shitty emotions, and then act like people should care about you when you clearly don't care about them?

why did she go

why did she leave me

youtu.be/pb8BiQR9RTI

Go to bed. The adults are talking. If your mom finds you talking to strangers on internet past your bedtime, she'll stop buying your Doritos

Thank you! People are just getting so heavy on this thread, I can hear them tying their nooses from my house...

Put your emotions down people, before you hurt someone.

Your emotions are loaded and could go off at any moment...

Be care where you point those emotions bro...

Oh shit! He's got a concealed carry permit for his emotions!!!

where are you living
a friend in a empty house can help a lot

interacial relationships never work out when the people in them are that skinny....

Ok, so you're going to try and hurt my feelings because I'm not being sensitive enough to your hurt feelings?

seems legit...

I had a dream about my ex where I introduced her to my mother (she always wanted to meet my mom and I kept saying no).

Afterwards we went for a walk, we were having a great time laughing and joking. A random guy walked up to us and asked for her phone number and she started writing it down for him.

I walked away crying in the dream and woke up

whoa whoa whoa,, this is a feelings thread, not a "be a judgemental prick" thread...

Besides, I don't know any adults that cry this much on the internet... unless i'm reading an argument about masogony on facebook...

I know that isn't the end of the story.

He came back, didn't he? I thought it was updated recently.

hahahaha

come back when you dream about them having sex, then describe it for us..

Oh so you don't like it when it's done to you? Can dish it but can't take it?

I don't know what to do with my worthless life.
Nothing seems worth trying.

My ex fiance died couple days ago. I've got a new gf and everything is perfect with her. But my heart hurts so much. I don't know why. I never thought about my ex. But now? I still love her.

Isabell ich vermisse dich.

Bullshit. Your fiance died two days ago and you'e moved on that quickly? Fuck off.

hahaha no man, i'm a sensitive prick, I just wanted some attention from an user. can't you tell i'm hurting just like you?

please, don't be mean to me, because then karma will fuck you in the ass and you'll just end up more sad, and I don't think I could handle being the cause of that!

killing your fiance` to be with the girl you were cheating on her with doesn't qualify as love, it's guild, and I wouldn't call your gf "new" since you probably already bangin

guild = guilt**

all lives are worthless to other people...

all lives are worthless to the people have them.

nothing is worth trying...

So just whack off and go to bed.

Let go of superstition. Karma does not exist.

bullshit! How do you explain what happened to John Lennon? He invented communism in china and then ended up getting shot by yoko ono... karma...

Pretty sure she was his ex fiance BEFORE her death

Way to rip off St. Elsewhere...

just throwing it out there
My gf broke up with me a week ago. She's been cheating for some time but never admitted it, I had to go to immoral and seemingly manic lengths to be sure
Today is her first day at uni. I still got friends who told me she was was that other man and laughing with him. I was starting to accept to breakup but now I just want to die. I feel empty without her it's not even liveable.
Thank you for the feels Cred Forums

She's a woman. Notwithstanding the sappy, tear jerking shit in this thread, that's how women are.

Get used to it.

>you have to realize that if you're not able to be happy outside of a relationship, you will never be happy in one.
This is a complete load of horseshit.

>I feel empty without her it's not even liveable.

This is why revolvers with 8" barrels are manufactured. Slide the barrel up her snatch and then ask her if she's satisfied with the way she's treated you. Before she has a chance to lie again, SHOOT HER RIGHT UP THE CUNT.

top kek

To women , men are like clothing....

In HS they have a HS boyfriend. They dump him when they goto college because they're not a kid anyomre. They get a college boyfriend because now their more mature and need a more mature bf. Then they dump him when they graduate and get another bf. Because now they're an adult and need an adult relationship... and if they're a real slut they'll keep getting more bfs or divorced several times...

Fuck 'em bro, either you'll find a good one or you won't. Until then, fuck 'em and don't judge yourself by their deeds.

True words

I wish my mom dead so I could kill myself without any guilt, it's just impossible to have a normal life when you hate everything about yourself

Kill your mom. Then, when you feel terrible about it, you'll feel better when you kill yourself.

Do it

That's just gay

Well, first, a normal life is boring. So, fuck that...

Second, if you hate everything about yourself, change it... Yes it really is that simple.

Third, if you don't care about your life enough to kill yourself, then you don't care if you die... if you don't care if you die, then you can do a lot of things other people can't. Like fight fires, go to war, jump out of airplanes, become a cop in charlotte, wrestle grizzly bears with fish in your pants... You know really fun and useful stuff!

So, either quit being a bored ass pussy who thinks they want to be normal,,, and go out and do some crazy shit that no one who wants to live would ever do! Like go shark fishing with a knife.

Might not be normal, but you'd be exciting!

or this

You sucking your dad's cock is gay.

not if you're his daughter,, then it's lucrative porn on the internet...

WHY DID THIS MAKE CRY DAMMIT

fuck me it's almost 2am now

what the fuck am I doing with my life

This.
No but she has slit her wrist on easter and blamed me i never told anyone

>"seems legit"
get out of here you fucking normalfag

When she hits you with that, "Just because your feelings grow stronger doesn't mean mine are " and you don't even know anymore

no matter how many times i see this, i can never not cry about it.

I'm losing my mind Cred Forums. I'm fighting back tears and i've tried so many different things to rid myself of depression but i can't, and it keeps coming back worse than before day after day. i have a thermodynamics test today and i can't get myself to study at all for it. can somebody please tell me it's going to be okay? please?

thank you men, its been an hour and this thread still ives on and some comments were made to me and that means so much to me. I'll man the fuck up man, i know i will. Because i want to and because you guys obviously did it too

you know i was lonely once to
i was nice wasnt that handsome
not very smart
i made shell friends
people who were nice but you wouldn't
hang out with after work or school
then i just started being mean
now im busier than ever
i dont like being mean
but people only like me when im a
sarcastic asshole
people are weird

Call her up and have her see the picture. let her know you love her.