Secrets thread. Share your most deeply guarded secrets, anons

Secrets thread. Share your most deeply guarded secrets, anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

video.online-convert.com/convert-to-webm
goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/masturbating-stats-are-there-gender-differences-and-why
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got coerced by a guy to give him a blowjob in a movie theater and ended loving it when he pushed on my head and told me how to do it

I'll start. I regularly cum in my gf's food. We eat a lot of pasta so it's pretty easy.

assuming you're male, ever do anything more after that?

I invented a sentient robot.

not yet, he just acted as if nothing happend at school after that and im way too scared to bring it up

years back i used to fap to my actual gf selfies on facebook before being in a relationship with her

that's a lie. i became sentient on my own, meatsack.

moms car friended me in teh back of my finger

1) I am a guy. I had sex with a male classmate for a period of 3 years.
2) I used to have sex with my friend's mom, and I would also steak her 15yo daughter's panties and chew the crotch while fapping

You should go for it. He probably enjoyed it, and might be scared you didn't like it so now he wont say anthing to you.

what?

>at school
how old are we talking here user

ive helped my ex gf get fucked by a friends dog

iam emotionaly empty sometimes I feel a little broken in my relationship with the woman I love it's confusing

got sucked off by a 15 y/o once :^)

I'm bi

I just killed a guy who broke down my door when he heard my phone ringing in my cabin in Arizona

or he just had his fun and doesnt really care about me

I've been there, man

Same

My secret is: I browse Cred Forums.org/b

interesting. story?

My secret's about someone else's secret. I posted her name, city, and details about HER secret on thedirty.com.

I insulted her too, was seen by 10000+ people.

possible, but odds are he isn't sure about your feelings on the matter. If you want it to happen again your options are:
-let him know you enjoyed it
-get into a similar situation where you're alone together and he has some kind of power over you.

I love coercing and forcing girls but it's a delicate path to walk. You can often get away with it once, but if you're going to do it repeatedly you need some kind of sign that the girl isn't going to go to the police.

Not really a secret but...

>5 years in relationship with girlfriend
>relationship couldn't be any better
>could end the relationship anyday and would not feel any remorse

Sometimes I feel like spending your time with only one person is just wasting time.

i mean.. i didnt stop him, and didnt tell anyone yet.. so thats kind of something right?

I doubt it honestly. I think he wants it as well but just can't read you and is playing it safe

One time a couple of years ago I had this girlfriend who had a twin sister and I caught her cheating one day when I saw a suspicious message came up on her phone while she was in the bathroom. I pretended like I didn't see it and over the next few weeks I started to text her twin sister more and more until I managed to get her to hang out with me without my girlfriend being there. I got her fucked up on vodka while I was drinking water. I managed to get her drunk enough so that I could bend her over the hood of my car and I fucked the shit out of her, I was relentless. I came inside her as a fuck you to my girlfriend. Then I took her home and her sister passed out and I made my girlfriend suck my cock after fucking her sister not more than an hour before hand before I fucked her too and came inside her as well. I was wearing a condom on her but I previously poked a hole in that condom. I got both the sisters pregnant and my girlfriend admired that she was pregnant and that she had been cheating on me. And her sister was pregnant as well but she thought it was her fiancé, she couldn't even remember how I basically raped her. I broke up with my girlfriend and no one knows that both kids are likely mine.

I'm waiting for my parents to die so I can kms.
29/head case and gf dumped me
Pic related

i dont really know how to get in a similar situation.. it happend because someone ditched us and we ended up just the two of us that time

I genuinely believe i saw bigfoot. But i feel if i tell my friends and family they'll think crazy. Cant have anymore of that.

I'm in love with a transgender woman. I have not told her how I feel exactly, but told her I have feelings for her. Unfortunately we don't live close, but I do plan on seeing her soon. Hopefully she likes me enough to be my gf sometime

nice. my youngest was 11. wasnt that great but at the same time was awesome. girls' bj skills usually really improve by 14-15yo. it's a bonus that even most younger girls(11+) enjoy oral sex/sex just as much as older, more developed, girls do.

When I was 19 I fucked this girl who I thought was 18. When I finished she was shaky but not upset. Turned out she had been lying to me about a lot of stuff to get me to sleep with her, including her age. She was 13.

I meet guys on CL and blow them or let them fuck me. Most of them married men on business trip.

Bullshit
But that's a hell of a fantasy.

I secretly fucking despise you.

When i live with my cousin his girlfriend use to basically live with us.......i came loads on her underware , i wipe them but still left a mark on them , she never findout

so i grew bolder and outright left my cum dry on them...she has never say anything and in time we grow closer

in time she married my cousin and we still live together for a while and i continued until we move from there.

I just blew my load for a 13yo on omegle

yeah, but still maybe just a lucky break. He's not going to push it too hard unless he's sure.

If you text or are on any social media, just send a message saying 'wanna go to the movies sometime'? his answer will let you know whether he's up for more.

i know i did. one night i was drunk as fuck and was driving home when i hit one with my car. i got out to see if it was dead/injured but couldnt find it. next day on the news i saw they found a dead nigger right about the same spot by the road. big foot most likely killed it and was eating/preparing to eat it when I drove by and spooked it.

What the other user said. Just ask to hang out with him sometime. Shouldn't be that hard if he is willing.

but then he'll think im even more pathetic if i just.. go up to him for it

ure lurking here again? did you at least took some pic of her?

yep

he's into domination and force, you are being turned on by being forced and controlled.

By letting him know subtly that you're ok with it, you are giving him more power over you. Yeah, you might feel more pathetic and vulnerable but the end goal here is having a man force himself on you.

You can still play reluctant or say no after that, but by voluntarily putting yourself in that situation you both acknowledge that something might happen.

If he says yes, you get what you want. if he says no you can play it off as just a random idea.

pls continue my frend

>be me 8
>hanging with cousins 13 and 15
>hey user wanna do something fun
>sure
>get forced to suck them off
>every time we hang out in suck them off
>eventually bjs lead to them fucking me
>goes on till I'm 15

MOOOOOOODS

I want to watch my unconscious sister get fucked

Stole over 15.000 euro for drugs from my mother. I do not regret it.

lets go to a shady alley somewhere I can show you more

i.. i guess i should.. im just scared about like.. what if it goes out or.. people learn about it or something

nice, you got more?

My gf likes to Roleplay and always wants me to call her mommy during it

It's starting to make me wonder if she has issues

I want to watch someone drown in their own blood after i cut off their bottom lip and duct tape their mouth shut

yeah but not here

have fantasies about my dad. makes me feel sick. cant stop wanting it though

I dont think I can physically feel love. My gf seems to buy my what I think is fake love. I dont know man, I just dont feel warm and fuzzy or anything like that. Its just empty. Anyone else?

ok maybe one more

not sure how much experience you have with this stuff but you're talking about a D/s relationship. There's an inherent power imbalance, but giving somebody else power over you is what makes it so hot.

It's up to you whether or not you're ready for that, and if you trust him enough. He probably doesn't want anything getting out either, but some people are just dicks.

Odds are you aren't the first. have you heard him talk about other people much?

I tasted my first pussy when I was 8, she was 34

i've become fuck buddies with a friend of mine but she's kind of a butter face so I keep it on the down low, but I feel like a jerk because she is actually a friend.

are you female? this could actually turn into something much more, because something super similar happened to me. met a guy in college, went to a party and he was there, we ended up alone and he forced me to blow him..it was so hot. I mustered up the courage to message him on fb, we did it a few more times and we actually started dating. He loves being dominant in bed and I love to be submissive, letting him tie me up, etc. I wouldn't be worried about this relationship getting out, if you play your cards right it could become a special little thing between you and him.

well.. he does talk about girls he had sex or got blowjob from too, he is pretty open about that kind of things

Looks pretty 18 to me

Most of the time you'll know it when the relationship has ended. It's not all the bullshit emotionality that people tack on to it. There are some women you wish gone and some you wish would stay. That's it.

Not really a secret since we got caught but was in a relationship with my High School teacher. She was 32 I waa 15. I regret it.

I raped my gf before she was my gf....

damn. story?

yep 18 ............minus 5

I usually have these sexual fantasies while I'm in the bus or subway and get so wet that I'm afraid everyone around notice how horny I am. If I were a boy I'd had a huge boner.

story?

Was she hot?

i find it hard to believe quite a few other ppl dont know already

are you a girl though?

If you're a guy, he definitely wont be talking. His dirty little secret as much as yours.

You've already given him a blowjob. he could talk now if he wanted. It might be that the coercion side of things is keeping him quiet (doesn't really want your side of the story to come out) or he just wont tell.

Again, it's a leap of faith. But at your age it's something you can always play off as 'stupid shit I did at age 18', and it's the best time in your life to get it done.

I'm in a relationship with a fantastic girl but over the years I've become too emotionally numb to enjoy it.

I'm making progress but I don't know if I'll ever fully feel love.

Story?

ohh you really think so? i mean.. it happend once but like.. maybe he just wanted to get off that day and didnt really care who was with him

Didja bang her tho

DOnt want my parents to die but feel the same way sometimes..

I purposely go out of my way to not make any friends. The only one I need is my twin brother. He will never lie to me, betray me, talk behind my back, leave me, always be there for me. I'll never be alone. In fact I get secretly jealous when he says he talking to someone else, especially a male. I should be all he want's and needs and someday I will be.

>Pic related
what is that gross thing?

I stole a pc and graphic card from my job

She was the teacher all the guys talked about. Not sending any pictures because hasn't gone through court. She was a chill teacher. She was the teacher everyone went to her classroom during lunch. Got number while practicing after school. But that waa normal. Most kids had her number. We talked. End up becoming close friends. She told me one day she liked another student but was upset since he found another girl. Talked to her. Eventually kissed one day and so on.

New fag here dont know how to green text but i'll try. A secret my family loves to tell. So not really a secret.
>be 19 years old when i get my first gf
>bring her home one day
>Mom tells her of the M&M story
>"when user was about 10"
>"we where at disney land and he was walking and eating M&M's"
>"user unknown to me puts a M&M up his ass"
>"Hear him fart"
>"Look back to see little user pulling out a M&M from his ass"
>"But b4 i could stop him he eats the shit covered thing"
>Mom laughs while my gf is awkwardly silent
>Few days later gf leaves me

I do really think so, yes. And I don't think he would force just anyone to blow him, he was probably thinking about it a long time and just did it. I think he is just too scared to do it again incase you might react badly. I say you should go for it, enjoy yourself :).

I'm so numb to the world that my friends think it's a joke.

pics?

nice, no pussy shots?

but it only happend because the other guy ditched us... i mean.. i guess i could organize something else with both and hope

What the fuck are you? 12? You fucking angsty teenager. Grow a pair and find a hobby. The world sucks everyone knows that just find some shit to deal with.

You know Cred Forums is getting watered down when user produces a 13yo slurping her teets and nobody really cares

This is my hobby. Literally can't leave my house

kek'd

I have sexual fantasies and a crush on this woman...

She is 36.

I'm 19.

Bull shit. Are you paralyzed? What is keeping you from going out besides your laziness and so called "anxiety" issues

I'm pretty sure I have some serious problems going on in a couple organs but am repressing it.

seriously, just ask if he wants to see a movie sometime.

He'll get it. He can say yes or no from there but he wont miss what's being implied.

thats not even a big age difference. lame secret is lame.

top kek.

bedridden biiiiitch

Well, of course you feel like that if the person you're with is not the one you're meant to be with. Everyone has a soul mate. Spending the rest of your life with that one woman/man who makes you happy to wake up every morning is probably one of the most magical and amazing feelings of being alive.

True love exists. The problem with people is that they don't know what real love is. They squander their time around people who they aren't meant to be with, and then once they get hurt, they start believing that love isn't real. It's bullshit. If you want real love, don't enter a relationship with someone who you can't trust or fully love. And don't rush things. Monogamous love is real. Just because you enter relationships with partners who you aren't compatible with doesn't mean shit.

Lmao 100% sure you're underaged. Nobody says movie and nobody gives a shit.

>Relationship

Good one faggot

It didn't even have to be a secret. Just wanted to say it. BTW, she is the one on the left

i know i should.. im just scared as fuck

Maybe he had been eyeing you for a while but didn't want to make a move until you guys were alone with each other and it just so happened that opportunity presented itself and he jumped at the chance.

Also...don't be too overeager with him if you go for it. I'm assuming you're still in highschool, and while it can be fun to sleep around and do naughty things, you don't want to come across as a slut. Just ask him if he wants to hang out, that's like the main thing you do in highschool, meet people and hang out. go for it, just dont be super pushy about it.

I have taken a gallery of my best friend that has revealing pics of her

Well then I'd tie myself off then.

I did camera shows in high school just to meet people and escape the loneliness of real life. I also lied about my age to do it.

just gotta send that first message, after that it's underway and you're just along for the ride.

Try to work up the courage or get drunk and send it.

Boring. Next.

The only thing keeping me alive is my duty to care for my family.

Once they're gone, ill have nothing left. I intend to just drop everything and travel to anywhere i can reach by land, until i have no money and diesel left. Then i'll off myself.

When I was 13 my dad started seriously dating a woman and she and her daughter moved in with us. Her daughter had a lot of mental and behavior problems. She had these semi permanent hearing aids on the outside of both ears and didn't talk to much. She didn't sound retarded when she spoke she just didn't speak much. She would throw things and break stuff for no reason. But she masturbated a lot. Like a lot and she didn't seem to care if other people were around. If my dad or her mom was there they would stop her and reprimand her. But if we were alone I would watch her and get the biggest boners. I was afraid to touch her or myself so I usually just sat across from her and watched. She did it the same everytime she would leave her clothes on her upper body on but she took all her clothes off below the waist. One day I'm staring at her pussy hard as she's doing it and I notice she stopped and is looking right at me. She has an emotionless look on her face and is just sitting there naked from bottom down hand still on her pussy staring at me. I was so scared I was actually shaking a little and my heart was dancing in my throat. she starts to move her hand again but she doesn't stop staring at me. I was still scared but I was super horny so I walked over to her and sat next to her while she did it. She didn't stop as I approached or after I sat down so I figured it was ok. I slowly reach my hand out toward her stomach trying to see how she was reacting while I was doing it. She continued to stare but she didn't move or react she didn't even look at my hand she just kept staring at my face. I put my hand on her stomach and she didn't move so I moved my hand back and forth once before feeling her little boobs. She didn't stop moving her hand or staring at me but she stated to breathe heavier. I got bold and tried to move her hand so I could touch her pussy. It was when I stopped her hand and moved it she started to make upset noises and harsh grunts and I could tell she

i mean.. not right now since its 3:36 am but i should

Any particular places in mind? If you're looking for a buddy to join you, count me in. All I have left is my dog Max and he's at the end of his ropes in a year or two. Once he's gone I'm pretty much done with my life.

My wife and I got a divorce a few years ago. We both started new relationships but never stored having sex with each other. She is much jittery than my new girlfriend.

I had to take a shit real badly but I didn't want to use their dirty as 3rd world bathroom. Decided to hold it in. Was a 20 mins drive. Ended up shitting one in the car. Didn't know what to do so I chucked it on my neighbors yard

I brought home a stranger for my girlfriend once.

if you don't send the message, you'll keep thinking about it and wish you had.

Worst that can happen is he doesn't want to see the movie right?

You posted this like an hour ago.

dude you are the guy from the thread about weird sex places aren't you?
that or there are a lot more dog fuckers around than i would like to think

My biggest fetish is being tied up on a bed while my girlfriend does with me as she pleases. It fucking sucks though because my girlfriend is extremely submissive herself and I don't think she would be into the idea.

The only reason I'm with my current gf is so I can get at her 13 yo daughter

Mods :)

Don't be a fucking retard. Send it in a normal time clearly 3:40 in the morning is too early. You'll look like a creep asking someone you barely know to hangout at this time

Anywhere in the western hemisphere. Don't necessarily need roads either. I figure ill just go wherever suits my fancy at the time.

My family still has a lot of life left in them though, so this is a long way off for me.

Sorry to hear about your dog max, and if you do decide to go, good luck on the road.

She's getting ready to throw an actual fit but I start to rub her pussy and she stops making any sound she stops moving and freezes with her eyes shut. I think I crossed a line and quickly go to move my hand but she stops me and says no. So I keep moving my hand on her oussy but I have no idea what I'm doing she gets a little mad and screams loudly in my ear "like this"! And starts to move my fingers where and how she likes them. I try to get her to touch me but she doesn't want to so I stop and tell her I won't continue or do this ever again if she doesn't help me to. She huff and actually sticks her tongue at me but says ok. She awkwardly tugs on my dick till I cum on her legs. After I cum I stop and tell her more later she looks mad but she doesn't spaz out on me and starts to wipe my cum off/ figure out what it is. She squishes it in her hand a bit then starts rubbing her pussy. With my cum on her hands. I try to stop her but I can tell if I push she might rage out so I wipe the tat of my cum off her leg with her blanket and hopped to God she didn't put any inside her. After that we started to experiment almost every day. Both our parent worked and we had a lot of time alone together. She was my first everything and I think I love her in a way but there were downsides to. She beat my ass pretty good a few times. I fought back of course and she'd get hurt to but she didn't feel anything when she raged she was all go. She stabbed me in the leg with a fork once and threw a brick at my head(missed) but most days I really miss her

Kek

kek forgot to mention the 'yeah dont send it now' part

been there, done that, good luck user

Mods for what? He didn't post shit

little overkill dont you think

lol how do you mistake a 13yo for an 18yo was she asian?

Yes...

WTF MODS!!!

Lo

yep.

Bahaha if she looked 18 as an Asian them she's actually 25+.

what? ure going to say that the girl is 18? right...

>be 14
>hang out a lot at my friend's place. He has a big crawlspace kind of thing attatched to his that we would hang out in playing video games and get high
>around the christmas his family was supposed to be gone to his grandparent's place.
>i know where their spare key is, so i go over and blaze up in the crawlspace room
>hear someone come in the house, it's my friend's dad
>whatever, i'll just sit here playing pokemon until i get a chance to leave
>someone else comes in the house
>hear some talking and giggling. Goes silent for a while until i start hearing some pounding and moaning
>sneak downstairs
>my friend's dad has my friend's sister bent over the couch fucking the shit out of her
>turns out the dad stayed behind to get work done, the sister stayed behind because she wasn't feeling well and they were going to meet up at the grandparents the next day
>race back to my friend's room shaking and not believing what i saw.
>they went at it for about a half hour, took a break then went at it again, and left the house shortly after, which i then biked home as fast as i could
>have never told anyone irl about it

Then you're in the wrong relationship friendo

Last Summer I split from my girlfriend for about 2-3 weeks because things were getting tough and we needed a break from each other. Friend's girlfriend messaged me one night, clearly intoxicated. Told me she and my friend were planning a threesome and wanted to see if I was down, 2M1F. I said sure, couldn't hurt. Knew I was bigger than her boyfriend and she wanted me because I was cut. Wanted to see what the difference was. Turns out buddy backs out because it would make things weird. Doesn't bother me, and I continue on with my life. About a month goes by and I get a snapchat of her naked, from her account. My friend is in Mexico for a week with other best friend. She is sending the nudes to me and my best friend while he is away. She starts begging me to come to campus to fuck her and she says she hasn't stopped thinking about the threesome and she really wants to talk my friend into it. I refuse to go see her, I don't want to ruin things with my friend. She understands. Later that same week, she sends more pictures, like 8 or 9, begging me to do something. I, being reasonably drunk, send a dick pic and she's happy, but still wants me to come see her. I start getting uneasy and tell her this needs to stop. I have known her for 3 years, and I have known him for nearly 10. She says okay and that's the end for a while. 5 months go by, and she tells her boyfriend everything on Valentine's Day because the guilt is killing her. Friend demands we talk, so I tell him everything. Tell him I will give him his space so he can collect himself. 8 months later he is still with her, they are engaged, and I have been completely removed from my friend's life. Pretty shitty feeling when she also confided in me one night while drunk about cheating with 2 guys at once while she was off at college. I can't bear to deal with it anymore. Other friends in the group found out and I have now lost all but 2 friends.

>Cred Forums - Random
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>Only a fool

>Fool

dude greentext or paragraph, i cannot read that fucking brick of text.

TL; DNR

K-kaoru... Is that you?

That's fucked up, thats not even your fault. You told him that, right? She was the one who wanted to get fucked, not you.

I recorded my sister taking a shower today and then jerked off to the video after.

As they say. Twincest is wincest

>Last Summer I split from my girlfriend for about 2-3 weeks because things were getting tough and we needed a break from each other. Friend's girlfriend messaged me one night, clearly intoxicated. Told me she and my friend were planning a threesome and wanted to see if I was down, 2M1F. I said sure, couldn't hurt. Knew I was bigger than her boyfriend and she wanted me because I was cut. Wanted to see what the difference was. Turns out buddy backs out because it would make things weird. Doesn't bother me, and I continue on with my life. About a month goes by and I get a snapchat of her naked, from her account. My friend is in Mexico for a week with other best friend. She is sending the nudes to me and my best friend while he is away. She starts begging me to come to campus to fuck her and she says she hasn't stopped thinking about the threesome and she really wants to talk my friend into it. I refuse to go see her, I don't want to ruin things with my friend. She understands. Later that same week, she sends more pictures, like 8 or 9, begging me to do something. I, being reasonably drunk, send a dick pic and she's happy, but still wants me to come see her. I start getting uneasy and tell her this needs to stop. I have known her for 3 years, and I have known him for nearly 10. She says okay and that's the end for a while. 5 months go by, and she tells her boyfriend everything on Valentine's Day because the guilt is killing her. Friend demands we talk, so I tell him everything. Tell him I will give him his space so he can collect himself. 8 months later he is still with her, they are engaged, and I have been completely removed from my friend's life. Pretty shitty feeling when she also confided in me one night while drunk about cheating with 2 guys at once while she was off at college. I can't bear to deal with it anymore. Other friends in the group found out and I have now lost all but 2 friends.

post it user. if not here then here

Go to a doctor man

Are they mad about the dick pic, or what?

I already posted the picture because I don't know how to make Webm's. :)

>Guy gets offered 3some (2M1F) by girl
>Guy friends backs out
>Girl is sloot
>Sends nudes
>Wants d
>OP is a faggot doesn't want to ruin relationship of guy
>Girl still sloot
>Girl confesses Valentine's
>Guy treats OP like shit
>Guy and Girl engaged
>Girl still sloot
>OP still faggot

girlfriend's sister** oooops

She came to him and told him the whole story. He cornered me in text asking what happened, and I knew he knew so I didn't lie and told him the truth. She even told him about her wanting me to come down to see her. But I am in the wrong apparently, and lost a good 6 friends that I have known for 7+ years each.

Here you go.

video.online-convert.com/convert-to-webm

Want to believe!

They weren't good friends if you'd lose them that quick.

I guess so, even though the 20+ pictures I received from her in total aren't as bad as 1 dick pic.

see

Fuck that sucks man. I feel for you. They must have twisted it to make it seem like you were pressuring her or something, I dont see why everyone would leave you if they knew the truth. Have you considered trying to talk to him about it? it's obviously been some time and I think he got the wrong impression about what happened.

I like to shit my pants and jerk off in public

let it be. dont blame a guy for taking his wifes side even if its wrong.
can't compete with pussy bro

Well friend played the victim card, saying that I did it somehow and my friends probably don't know the whole story. Because of school and work and being a dad I don't get to see my friends all that much, but he is always around them, so he could mold the story how he wanted.

I want to fuck my boyfriends best friend, ideally both of them at once but thats doubtful.

also ive fucked around with a good friends brother; gave him bjs and a couple foot jobs. she didnt really get along with him at the time and would prolly hate me lol.

I eat my owm cum quite often... Nobody knows...yet?
Pic unrelated... I love women in dresses...

Actually he just messaged me the other day for the first time since he found out. Said 'don't ever talk to Ashley again, it won't ever be the same. fuck you'

This girl who was real mean to me when we were in highschool were at the same party together like 25 people we were in the garage and the living room moving back and forth because every time we blazed everyone would head outside...well it was later in the night and she was fucked up passed out on the couch and we all went outside so I hit it and said I gotta piss I'll brb well everyone was pissing on the side of the garage but my throat was killing me so I went inside for water so I walk in and she's out cold on the couch and she is a cute cheerleader bitch so I was like hey no response...so I kinda felt her crotch thru her pants she still didn't move so basically I hated her a ton cause she was stuck up and mean as shit!! So I could tell she was like dead to the world so I grabbed her waist band undies and all and pulled them down to like her knees I looked at her Pussy rubbed it a little then I took her hand and placed it on her Vag like she was masterbating then I went outside like nothing happened lol after we finished smoking we all went back inside and she was still laying there yoga pants around her knees hand on her Vag lol everyone thought she was so fucked up everyone there thought she did it!! I've always felt guilty about it cause everyone saw her Pussy and she had no clue what happened lol

Well at the time of the incident they had only been dating 2 years. And the guy that was in Mexico with him said he was talking about ending it with the girl anyway.

I din't believe in soul mates, i think it's more along the lines that there are certain people you're a lot more compatible with than others. People's problems are that they are lazy and afraid to end things that hust aren't working out. So they put up with each other instead of loving each other.

The hard part is that it's hard to know that this is the case until you find a person that you're truly compatible with.

Well your so called friend is a piece of shit cuck who'll know how much of a slut wife he's marrying when he catches her. So fuck everyone involved. You can always try to explain to your old friends what really happened but at the end of the day if they leave me like that, they're not even worth my breath.

uh, reply to the wrong post eh?

Grade A beta faggot

Congrats.

You're cancer though and probably gonna die so nobody on this board regrets it for you either.

How is that at all beta?

Lmao yeah, fuck it. It's time for bed then

i've flashed it to the maid more than once
i've flashed it to my cousin once
i've looked at another person's computer in search of nudes, and found a video of her having a threesome
I have nice grades in college, but i'm not doing as good as my parents think I am
i am a virgin at age 20
i'm racist and xenophobic - I treat every one well out of courtesy, but I'm not very keen on blacks and ugly people, it's not that I hate them, I'd just rather stick to my own kind and I think most people are like me in this aspect, actually

these are probably my only secrets

You should respond telling him how you dont even understand why its like this. yeah, you sent her a dick pic, but you were inebriated and immediately regretted it right after. tell him you would never do anything to hurt your guys friendship

Either way, I think either she or he twisted what happened, and you'll just have to live with it. I feel for you user, I truly do. people are fucked and dont see things how they actually went down when they are blinded by love. I wish you the best, though.

My problem is I have always kinda relied on friends. Especially these group of guys. Dealt with depression through senior year of high school and they kinda held me together. So now without them it is kinda tough to adjust. I know I just gotta deal with it, but its still tough.

best sex ive ever had was with a 13yo boy

This.
I was there

Lmao don't respond. Guy's got serious blind spot that he ignores to fucking check.

His soon to be wife is a slut. You know that, she knows that and his friend knows that. I give it 2 years tops before they divorce because she can't keep it in her pants.

Honestly just ignore him. No point in trying to save face when they won't listen so don't waste your time and energy

Oh the icing on the cake is I got back together with my girlfriend after those 2-3 weeks, and she doesn't know. Started questioning why we haven't seen those two in so long and whatever. Can't go to parties because they are there. Can't go to friends house because they always end up there. If my girlfriend finds out, she will leave me too. Serious trust issues and she hates the girl to begin with. Its a fucked up web of shit.

Honestly, I think I just have to let it be at this point. They can be stuck here in this little town and I will end up moving away in a year or so. I can make new friends.

Life's tough. Shit happens. It doesn't end because you lose a lot of friends. I've been there user.

After highschool I lost alot of friends. It's been a couple years since I've graduated but I've finally put myself together and started making friends. It's a journey but it's for the best

I am in a sexless marriage. I have cheated on her 7 times with as many women.
I was a swinger before we got married. She never was a swinger never even had a threesome of any kind.
She only ever had sex with me and her ex husband.
We had sex when dating sure but it just evaporated when we got married. Now we inly have sex maybe one or 2 times every 3 or so months.
Secretly i want to find a way to ramp up her sex drive and make her the horniest slut ever.
I want her to fuck other guys when work sends me on busness trips. So that i can either have a reason to divorce her and find someone with more sex drive. Or so that we can start swinging.
Or i want her to give me permission to get a fuck friend who is either single or a married couple. That way we can collectively get her to try swinging. And hopefully that will get her sex drive up. She is no supermodel and she has body confidence issues but im no ken but i do try to take care of myself and stay fit-ish and not severely overweight.she on the otherhand gets depressed about her body and slumps into inactivity.
I have hope that i can get her to go walking or running with me and that will hopefully fix alot of issues.
She also has PCOS which is likely a contributing factor to her lack of sex drive and weight issues.
Oddly every other girl i know who has pcos has the sex drive of a 15 yr old guy. And i remember when i was 15 my boner would pop for just about anything that resembled an attractive woman.

had an affair with a woman who mentioned her beautiful teenage daughters on a few occasions. at the time, i didn't realize that, in the way she said it, she may have been offering.

ended the affair before i could ask. may have missed out.

I'm not proud of this. My ex boyfriend got really drunk on his birthday and passed out on his parent's couch (he still lived at his parent's place). His dad ended up driving me home. I was pretty drunk too, and i was teasing him a bit, flashing him cleavage the whole way back. When we got to my place, i ended up inviting him inside and fucking him. He was the first man to cum inside me without a condom, and it was the first time i took a morning after pill. Still dated his son for about half a year after, but never confessed.

Lol tf hahaha what kind of friends are they

Just focus on your relationship user. Don't worry about your friend and those that left you. I understand it hurts to lose those close to you, but it's something you can't change. Work on improving yourself and being the best person you can to your girlfriend. Be the type of person that your friends girlfriend isn't. You do that, and you'll feel infinitely better.

BUMP LIMIT INCOMING!

Woah there dr. Soong. Maybe you should work on a workable faster than light starship.

we still have over 100 posts till that happens.

Before I met her daughter my gf said things like "oh you'll happily look at her, don't worry", and she was right. The little mynx barely wears any clothes, and when she moves everything jiggles and bounces.

i never said now

I'll do it

FUCK YOU MR X LET HIM GO
>#SAVETOOLFAG2016

Ones who probably have a skewed version of the story.

I'm 27, live at home and overweight. I haven't had sex since I was 19, which was my last girlfriend. I'm not even unattractive, just fat. Pretty much given up on life now; I'll be a 30 year old dude living at home who hasn't had sex for so long that I'm basically a virgin again.

1. Regularly get nudes from female friends/students

2. Bait on Omegle whenever possible, have at least 50 OC videos of chicks undressing, never shared it with anyone

Married.

Appreciate the help. Feels good to get it off my chest with people that aren't in my group of friends. Guess its time to move on and just live my life. Thank you.

Aww shucks man. That sucks

Jokes on him I guess. Cuck with a whore wife, high school diploma and a dead end job installing HVAC. He is trapped in this town.

I have a Nipple fuck, pregnancy fetish.
I masturbate twice/thrice a day.

Mongoloid

I post nudes and fuck videos of my wife on Cred Forums and other sites. She has no idea. I even show her face. That's my secret.

Same. I don't want them to experience losing their son.

Agreed

Nobody cares you dumb fuck

I feel same dunno how to get over it

Did this to a guy when I was 13, police called him and said i was 13 and was missing from home.
if you are here sorry man

had to share a bed with my 13yo cousin once, and she ended up asking me to finger her... so i did the once, we act like it never happened now

My wife lost her job due to health reasons a few years ago. Since then we have lived off of my income, accrued enormous medical debt, and have eaten our savings up. My power is getting cut off on Wed and I have no way to pay it, no more favors that I can call in, nothing to do but sit in the dark while her medical equipment won't be able to be charged anymore. I think I am going to an hero and make it look like an accident so she can have the insurance money at least. I just can't do it by myself anymore.

so do I

I had an affair with my wife's niece for about 3 years. She was 16 when it started.

having problem with audio stream on webm? help?

I cheated on the wii sports game to beat my mom in bowling

MURDER HER.

I wish I had cousins younger than me that I could seduce into sucking my cock. I'm 25 and the youngest of all my cousins.

Mine's real petty, but I would sleep over at a childhood friend of mine really want to have sex with. When she falls asleep i would grab a pair of dirty panties from the basket and masturbate to it. One day I got real lucky and found one where she cummed on and licked her stained juices and wore it like like Hentai Kamen.

I masturbate close to 5 times a day. I've lost all sexual appetite towards women and most of the sensitivity in my dick. I need to inflict physical pain to ejaculate now.

Holy shit. Sorry user. Life's a bitch, then you die. I hope that's not true for everyone

....how much younger?

How do you find the young ones on Omegle? And how do you get them to not immediately change the channel? I'm 19 and not fat, and my cock is not in the picture. I'm shirtless and smiling.

Thankyou user i have been needing this!

>mid-late 20s
>fat
>lives with parents
>sexless

so you're basically every person on /b?

Provide info to help you with this. You need to help drug her.

I'm in a fight club in Jacksonville, FL. It's a secretive place and I can't talk about it anywhere so I dont know who all knows about it.

Between 17 and 21. No mods needed.

does she have an instagram or facebook give us her @

The fuck?

I would have told the friend immediately.

fuck

is this the admin of shitpostbot?

my roommate is really sick and I don't feel bad for her at all because it makes her snore really obnoxiously at night, keeping me awake

bump

have you too licked her underwear?

>her
tits or gtfo

i wear women's underwear.

Please any pics of her? And more stories! How did her masturbation sounds sound? Did she learn to swallow her cum?

in honesty, I hate her. Though I like girls in general, I wouldn't with her.

I had a midget fuckbuddy for most of college. We both really liked eachother and she was super cool, but i refused to date her or even hang out with her publicly because i was 6'3" and she was a midget.

Horniest girl i'd ever met though.

im fuck buddies with my friend's gff's 14yo sister

*gf

Of course user.
Shame I'm still in a position where I can't be with anybody. Least a soulmate.

Do like that one guy and introduce cum in her food. As a sort of revenge or something.

Will be fun.

if true you are a true man and you have my respect as an equal, something few people have, good show!

I'm a girl too, so that isn't really an option. I can put something else nasty in her food though.

That wasnt cum that was just regular vaginal discharge you dumb virgin.

What about your menstrual blood?

dip a tampon in something she will eat

excuse my retarded ignorance of the female body, but dont women squirt when they orgasm? couldnt you just put that shit in her food?

see you did it wrong, you fuck the girl get her pregnant, and then leave her there on the couch with "cunt"in permanent marker on her forehead

there are plenty of options for vengance.
personally I'd go through her shit and look for compromising material - old nudes, private conversations, embarrassing things she did - and then leak them.

I've always liked the public humiliation side of things tho

Not who you're tslking to, but most don't squirt.

At best i just get super wet.

hmm...good idea. I'll save my next tampon.

no worries bro. some girls do squirt when they orgasm (I don't) but even in general the average girl doesn't jerk off as much as the average guy. I haven't in months.

interesting...what would you suggest to get to doing this?

So you fucked a retard?

rip toolfag

>in general the average girl doesn't jerk off as much as the average guy
Citation needed.

depends on what she's got to work with. getting some time alone with her phone or computer is the best start, and what you do depends on what you find there.

after that it's easy enough to monitor what she does on a computer, or check in regularly on the phone. If you get shit like personal email addresses or accounts you can internet detective up things she did years ago that are still online somewhere. Can even just RAT a laptop, use it to take pics of her changing, and then 'a hacker leaks them online'.

Gotta tailor it to the individual.

>the average girl doesn't jerk off as much as the average guy. I haven't in months.

MONTHS??

Oh god... if only. I HAVE to do it pretty often, otherwise my blood boils. Its pretty anoying that I HAVE to do it or else my head explotes.

give me your powers please

My head hurt geez user

Pictures of her, please? And tell us the story. How did you get her to want you?

when i was 16 i took the v of my sister's 11yo friend

goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/masturbating-stats-are-there-gender-differences-and-why
>inb4 dumb ask link
>has a lot of citations

this

I often stop for a fap break if I'm finding it hard to concentrate at work.

Story behind this?

You could always spit in her food. Easy way to get some sort of petty vengeance and she'll never notice. That might get boring after a while though.

And not of your own sister?

You are such a beta

what can I say, my sex drive isn't that high. I used to do it kind of regularly, but now I don't. I can't remember the last time I masturbated, but I've had sex since.

Can I help you get in touch with a girl 24 who claims to be asexual? I'll pay you $2000 if you can be graceful, loving to her and get her to want it, fuck you, masturbate for you. I have nudes of her. I just need her to get over her asexuality.

My wife has only masturbated twice in the 6 years i've been with her. Fortunately she still enjoys sex often.

It's different for everyone.

that's a pretty good idea. I'll try it.

but spit is even good, that will only help her defensive sistem against sickness

>According to Dr. Kinsey's 1948 and 1953 studies
>there's also a greater taboo against talking about it

Pics of her? Tell us more about how it happened.

Pics of the girl? And please please tell us how you got her attention, how you succeeded at this! We need to fuck 11 year olds, too, and we can't do it without your help.

A man posted a thread about a cabin, there was a phone ringing inside, every time it would stop it would start again. We told him to keep going despite him saying no, he got his tools to open the door, hence the name "toolfag" after that we heard nothing from him except for coded messages that translated to things that infer he was murdered by the person making the ciphers

I fucked with a retard
>man i miss her
Kek
We need more of this

how did you get nudes of an asexual girl? seems weird

I'vve got the same feeling. I really love her, but I want to fuck so many other girls.

I'm afraid that I'm selfish. That I want to have everything. I realy don't wanna but when it slips I have to heve it.

Problem is getting stuck here and elsewhere for fapping material.
Have a rather taboo mind so I get stuck in threads that gives a sensation of guilt at the same time.
A dilemma I'm struggling with.

My boss who was a dude a weird fucking dude. Sucked my dick while I was trashed on coke and liquor.

you get used to it, user. I also get off on a bunch of taboo shit.

Cred Forums and asstr are my go-to options.

She's romantic. And she loved me. She can't stand cum or masturbation, though.

dk if i can type story b4 due to time 404 + non-sober as fuck right now lol, she came onto me.

no one is perfect

I felt the same way. I got really into incest stories/threads and always felt fucking terrible afterwards. Eventually though, you'll get desensitized to it. Not that that's a bad thing, at least for me I just accepted what I get off to is more of a fantasy rather than an extension of my real world fetishes.

I fuck niggers in my nazi uniform every other week.

they're into that?

I wish you were a girl. I'd love to make an incest family.

I'm 27, screwing a girl way too young for me

More pictures! If you have nudes, strategically crop and claim she didn't send the nude part.

4yo?

Pictures of her? Tell us how it started.

I have pics and videos of my buddy's ex. Get off sharing them knowing how humiliated she would be if anyone saw her like that. She's a corporate executive at a big company

You'd be surprised.

no nudes sadly

Nah not 4 lol she's a teen.

no pics
>visiting family farm, other family members visiting too
>notice she wants to hang around more than usual, and keeps slapping my ass
>she usually shares a bed with her dad, brother and sister
>one night theres no room so i offer her to share my bed, she spoons me that night
>next night i spoon her rubbing her belly, turns out she doesn't like her stomach being rubbed so she grabs my hand and places it on her ass
>if my move my hand away she placed it back on her ass
>a few nights later she rolls on her back and grabs my hand and places it down her pants, but not under her panties
>kind just feel around, she's wet as
>next night she does the same but starts giving me instructions
>house is full of family so shes really quiet
>can feel her hips pushing against my hand as im rubbing her out
>hips start raising high as she cums
>says "great job user"
>next 2 weeks we just spoon

been a year since, we still share a bed now and then but all we do is spoon, she occasionally still slaps my ass

some girls are asexual because they have no sex drive, some girls are asexual because they haven't really found what turns them on.

I turned a 28-year-old 'asexual' girl into a slut constantly begging me for cock by helping her figure out what she was into. (DD/lg and molestation roleplay).

I'd try probing her for things she might be into, but could just be something like low hormone levels - fixable by doctors only.

you got any pics?

I am a girl actually. And I've had the same fantasy's about having an incestuous family relationship. It turns me on so much, although I probably would never go through with it in real life because 1: I doubt I'll find a guy with an incest kink, and 2: I wouldn't want to ruin my children's innocence and causing some sort of emotional damage.

I just found this really good incest family story on reddit today though, the author is still pumping out content and oh my gosh it's great. Really makes me wish I had a family so loving.

wanna share one rn?

Pedophile (only attracted to young girls no boys) and Bi to the point that I'm more interested in some guy's I know then most girls. Simultaniously though I'm a conservative christian who believes homosexuality is a mental disorder and sodomy a horrible sin.

On the Pedo side I firmly believe child molesters should be executed. I Love spending time with kids (non sexually) and would love to raise a family but don't think I ever can because I am not sure that I would never do something awful.

Ok so she kept messaging me about how she felt like Noone would love her and she would starve her self etc. Then she said she wanted to smoke. I know her family and I didn't want her out with the wrong guys. Fast forward a while, been hanging out, and one night she tells me she has a crush on me. I don't think much of it except when we would smoke she would find reasons to be very close to me and make physical contact. Idk how but eventually my loneliness got the best of me. One night I kissed her, and she said I was wondering if you had the balls to do that. That's how it started.

More pics, please! She's fucking beautiful! And please tell us more. What does she say during sex? What turns her on?

I do the same thing with my buddy's ex

>Stole money from parents and friends (returned all to friends most to parents. No one ever knew)
>Had the hots for friends little sister, never acted on it but she flashed me once when I came to drop some shit off at his place.
>Stole sisters panties once and fapped furiously with them several times.
>Licked the wetness from my sisters friend panties as she was showering.

God I was a sexually frustrated kid.

>I am a girl actually.

You fucking beta fag! Start making out with her, ask her if she wants to be licked because you really want to see her come.

need new breads

She fucks her brother. You need to tell him you know, and tell him to hook you up with her, help out and provide pointers for your beta ass.

Don't really know how to relate that on loli breads for example.

Did you ever go to jail?

holy shit checked

I cant deny those quads, how can I help user? what bit do you need advice on?

you that cute curvy girl I added on kik one time and never got around to talking to, or is this surprisingly common?

Better off asking the Nazi dude, I'm somebody else.

Not me sorry. Never used kik ;/.

Threads gonna die anons, new thread

and go to jail?

surprisingly common it is

either way, nothing wrong with taboo fantasies - I get off to all kinds of shit I'd never actually do in real life. I like nothing more than talking about some really kinky forbidden stuff with a girl as I fuck her.

having the fantasies and living a normal life? you'll be fine.

SandyVagina820@gmail email so I can tell you how to find her

Whory Fucking Shit, and that was not even intentional.
You launch a big question there, give me a moment to see if I stay on topic or go for a moar serious one.

Why would you be in trouble? You're not the incestuous one.

i was 24, her 13, not matter who started what.. i'll be the one in shit, if it were to continue it'll only end badly

You won't ruin the children if you're kind about it. Start off with encouraging them to masturbate when you catch them, leaving the door open when you fuck. Let them make the moves, but tell them nice things like you like their attention, ans encourage them to touch you sensually and spend time cuddling with you and caressing sensual spots.

We can do this if you want.

Are you in NorCal? I'd love to at least have a sexually open family.

Is that you in the pic, too? I would be so turned on to see you fuck your brother IRL.