Ask a sad horny 20 year old in a sexless relationship anything

Ask a sad horny 20 year old in a sexless relationship anything

why havent you un-cucked yourself yet?

I am thinking about it bro I've been in a relationship for nearly 2 years

well, what is stopping you from leaving?

Idk she is a good girl and everyone and is usually 100% the only part that fucka me up is never having Sex last time was 2 weeks ago and the last time before that was a fortnight

>never having sex
>last time was 2 weeks ago
wut?

this isnt a sexless relationship then. Just talk to her about it. Im sure if youve been together 2 years, she would be ok talking to you about it

Have you, you know, talked to her about it?
Are you guys on a level where you can talk about sex in a healthy manner? Sex is important and if she's not giving it much she either has a low sex drive or something is bothering her and it'd be best to work that shit out.

Easier said than done, but still.

>Source: In a 7 year long, sexually active relationship

How do I access the underlying issue? She doesn't like talking about problem

Dude I'm a horny 20 year old who wanna everyday that is a long fucking time

well, then there's part of the problem.
She has to be open to discussing the root of things, otherwise it could be quite difficult to actually find that root.

For us, whenever we've had troubles it's usually been stress and being too busy and tired at the end of the day and so she'd rather just pass it up then get it start but not being satisfing enough.

It could be something person about her sense of self worth, or it could be an issue with you. Either way she's just as likely to be uncomfortable talking about it.

Also, are you guys on a level where you're comfortable mastrubating around eachother? (do you live together?)

Some nights when she's not in the mood for sex because of esteem,stress or whatever but still horny, we like to pleasure ourselves together as it takes less effort and less risk of disastifying our partner.
To be fair, it usually ends up with sex anyways, but eh.

I have a huge sex drive and so we're at a point where if we don't have sex that night, I'll either masturbate with her, or next to her once she's comfortably asleep

Are you me? Because you just described me.
But real question, how'd you end up there?

Follow up details,
>7 year relationship
>started as minors, so no sex until third year
>10/10 bangin'
>long distance and monitored by parents so sex only once every month or so
>year or two passes like that
>now we haven't been intimate in a little less than a year
>worse part
>we've sleep in the same bed every night for that year

fuck man, that's tough

sounds like the opposite of me > 7 year relationship
> both impatient virgin minors, started fucking when we were 15
> her parents were going through a bad divorce and because of work, no one was home so we spent all our time together
> grew up, live together now, we're engaged and we sleep together every night
> don't usually go more than a couple of days without sex

I can only begin to imagine how uncomfortable ending up stagnating can be and I can only wish you all an easy way to break it or escape it.

Man, but that's the worse thing. I never want to leave them. Call it what you will, but they are the kind of person I want in my life for good, but simultaneously there is no likelihood of sex in, eh, the next couple years at least.

Well, sometimes being emotionally sound is worth more than being sexually sound. If I weren't so bonded with my girl, sex would be nothing compared to the gaping existential crisis I feel in my heart at all times. She's my emotional mate first.

Regardless, what's her angle, has she expressed a disinterest in sex? Does she have a sex toy or anything? It's not good for either of your health to go 100% celibate, even just having separate individual orgasms could help.

What's her name? I bet she'd fuck me.

What if its the guy and just doesnt like sex that much. How do you approach that.

Is this the guy asking or the partner.

If you're a male whose not into sex much, that's an inward change and you'd have to look at whats driving it. Usually its a chemical issue and the go to "diet and exercise" crap actually does kind of help with libido.

If you're the partner, then it comes down to a lot of the same advise as the rest of the thread. You have to talk, you to ask them why they aren't as interested. Do you know if they masturbate or have an otherwise healthy libido, or do they just completely abstain?

She is cheating on you, dumbass. Girls have just as much of a sex drive as we do.

who not change for the better?