I need a feels thread, bros

I need a feels thread, bros.
I'm feeling pretty depressed and know I'm going to take my life soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVQUYtEB3aA
youtu.be/8knJbx5DUoY
youtu.be/R04d5reL_WI
youtube.com/watch?v=FKi125iqnFg
soundcloud.com/quicklyquickly/getsomerestsleepwell
youtu.be/ALRSD0lGHPg
soundcloud.com/chloeburbank/tracks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking same

It is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Don't do it.

temporary since I was 16? I'm 23. 7 years is not temporary.

youtube.com/watch?v=cVQUYtEB3aA

Wait, yes it does.
Conceding that suicide a solution probably isn't the beginning of a good argument against it.
It's temporary until you're dead.

what's going on Cred Forumsro?

Thinking about hanging myself while no one is home tomorrow

If you really want to kill yourself, do it. If you don't mean it or are just crying out for attention/help, get help.

Dont do it man. Listen to a good song, draw or write a little, do something you love. There is too much to be done in this life for you to kill yourself.

Don't do it OP. I got over my downturn. I got raped by my roommates not too long ago and I finally got the courage to move out and mover on with my life. Shit is tough but grind it out and hang in there OP

You have the power to change your life for the better regardless of what's happening. I've been there, done that buddy. I know things suck right now, but I don't want you to miss out on what life has to offer you still.

I've never felt more distant from family, friends, or relationships since this year. I've pushed my myself to try but I just feel like I'm just pushing myself away. No one cares when I'm around, and people only do when they want something from me. I've slowly come to realize if I try to even give a shit, I just end up hurting myself. I'm practically done with myself since everyone else is.

How is it that comments on an image board can feel more human than real life interactions?

you just have got to keep moving on man, try to find a hobby to keep yourself entertained. Also if possible try to close with your family,friend and ect again. You've got to be strong man, my gf has been getting jumped a lot recently and recently she found out her friends all used her for money, she just tries to keep strong. I know what I said about my gf probably doesn't bother you but I hope you can see light somehow out of that.

I really tried but the more everything reminds me of something from my past that makes me want to forget everything. I'm at the end of my rope here, man. I don't know if I can go any further.

There's got to be something that makes you happy, what might it be that keeps you entertained/happy? (no edgy shiz)

I used to love listening to music, play games and talk to people. But as you get older, you begin to realize the people you cared for never saw you the same way. It's like this bubble you slowly come to make with everyone, only to realize they put you outside to fend for yourself. And so the music I shared, the games I played with them—it's all pointless to me now. The music went from uplifting to sad and purely stuff I want to hear the very last minutes before I take my life.

This.

Anonymity

where is the OP want to become a hero?

I feel myself starting to unravel and I want it to stop so bad.
Over years I constructed defenses to keep myself safe because I'm honestly a very easily hurt, fragile person but I don't want anyone to really see how vulnerable I am.
But lately I feel so tired of keeping it up, I don't want to pretend I'm okay. I don't want to panic every time someone asks if I'm alright, I don't want to feel like I'll cry every time an authority speaks to me, and I don't want to take in the burdens of everyone else's emotions while I try to barricade my own.
But I also don't want to hurt the people I love by letting them know they hurt me, and I really don't want to tell everything that I've hidden away only to have it downsized and ridiculed.
I've been hiding parts of myself for so long I don't know how to be me.

Possibly try to relive your fun times if possible no?
Attempt to make new friends that share your personality/interests and have a good time.
I'm a neet now because I just couldn't bear the stress and drama I had in my life. The only friends I got now are my online buddies, one's in the army and might be getting sent out soon and I have another friend who's often busy with other friends now so it tends to get lonely. But I just try to find peace with myself, like listening to ambient sounds for meditation such as rain and crickets. It's calming and peaceful.

HAHAHHAHAHA man ur just like a kid...
do you think being like this will be great?
dont talk with nobody about you?
people will be angry or sad if u are bad?
nooo hahahah just talk about this
if you love somebody you dont want to die :V
just talk with new people

Wear the masks.
You can't see tears behind a mask, or even layers of masks.
If it appears to be OK, it's OK.

op here:
I appreciate everyone trying to help out. But my mind has been made up. I've been suicidal since I was 16 and attempted 3 times, and been hospitalized once.

I can't come to think about where my life will end up being. I'm barely done in college, I have no more aspirations to continue, and I rather just sleep my days away hoping maybe I'll "find someone to make me happy again", or find people that'll "appreciate" my time. But I know it's all for nothing. I already know I'm a lost cause. Nothing I do will ever be okay for anyone, especially myself. I appreciate you guys, I really do. I've been browsing Cred Forums since I was 14 (2008) and I've always come to love the way this community turned out despite how much its changed. Thank you guys for the laugh, feels, racism, and faggotry over these years. You guys deserve a better tomorrow. For me, I was the lost the moment she walked out my life, my friends stopped caring, and my family not feeling like family. You guys deserve the most. I'm going to finally wake one day and know...that day will be the day.

>laying down with gf
>she's cute when she's sleeping and talks a lot is pretty adorable
>"I love (ex's name)" all weird like how she talks in her sleep

This was like 2 hours ago and I'm still awake what the fuck am I supposed to do about this fucking shit

You said you're in college? Most colleges have counselors you can see. Talk to them, learn to be vulnerable sometimes and your life will get a shit ton better, that's what helped me

I'm 22, I'm married, I've been like this for as long as I can remember.
It's easier to hide everything that hurts than it is to tell people how weak you are.
The few people I care about would be angry or sad because I don't have the words to help them understand. It comes off wrong and I hate trying to explain something beyond the grasp of words.
I don't think I want to die. I'm okay with my mortality but I don't actively want to die.
New people don't really help, I just do the same thing over again.

Depression is a real motherfucker isn't it? I went months without an anxiety/depression based slump and bam. 4 days ago like a ton of bricks it hit me and i've slept for about 15 hours each day since. It's the only thing that takes me out of the reality that is my depression.

I'm not in college, I'm sorry if it came off like that.
Even if I had someone like that to go to they would feel like an authority, and they terrify me for some reason.
Hell, at my old job I couldn't go into a review where I knew I'd do well without digging my nails into my hands so I wouldn't cry like a bitch.

well if you really have made up your mind, at least do everything you've ever wanted to before you kys, spend all your money, fuck hookers and do all the drugs youve ever wanted. go and punch the person you've always hated etc. go out with a bang op, and gl

also nice trips

sooo? u still like a kid
how weak you are? hahahah if you show it or not u still weak
maybe its easier to hide everything but it hurts you slowly
if the people you love loves you they will help you... you are just a coward looking for excuses
if new people dont help try to change...

It's okay OP, we're here, we're listening, and we know how it feels.
Don't do it, if you have no reason to be a part of normal society do your own thing.
Walk in the wilderness, adventure from place to place.
Live in the woods.
Meditate.
Do what you want, make yourself happy.

hahahahah you dont know how it feels... it feels different for all people.... i really dont care what he does... not all people cant be happy... and he is just a kid
let him do... whatever

Like it or not somebody who you care about disregarding emotions you'be hidden away hurts a lot.
Sometimes it hurts enough to fuck up any friendships or relationships in the future.
I'm trying to let this stuff out slowly but it's a slippery slope and I'm letting this stuff out too fast, and I feel like it's pushing people close to me away.
I know I'm weak, and when you pretend not to be for so long and can't manage it anymore people will think you're fishing for attention.
I'm not OP either :c Again super sorry.
I do appreciate the advice though, I work full time but I may try to get out to parks more often.
I'm a skittish piece of trash so I don't like to be in strange places for too long but I'll try.

True.

GL bro.
To butcher a quote from Avatar:
" It’s time for you to look inward and start asking yourself the big question: who are you and what do YOU want?"

so..

if a girl i had something going on with a year ago
goes back to her ex
tells me how much she still feels for me, this day
tells me about the negative sides o her relationship
yet trys to deny those sides
and calls me her "ex bf" eventhough we never clearly stated what we were

am i correct in assuming she's just nuts?

" I feel like it's pushing people close to me away."
hahahah ur funny man
"I know I'm weak"
nobody is weak... just cowards, you can but ur a coward

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Those are questions I don't know the answers to
People are weak. People can become weak the same way any structure or being on this planet can.
Too much stress on all the wrong points.

...just a relationship
dude girls and boys are equals hahahaha want to love someone but they dont know how or who

huh?

people and buildings can be rebuild just trust are necesary

She wants dick, she's shallow, and it will end as quickly as it began.

She's not crazy, just vapid.

Women base all decisions on emotion first, if she thinks you'll bring her more joy than her current BF she'll obviously try and snag you.

It's so easy to play the victim, because it takes no effort to give up your life and say "I have no control". But if you realize you're actually 100% responsible for everything in your life, it means you're no longer powerless. If you want to change, go check out a youtube channel called Actualized.org and stop wasting your life doing things not in line with your integrity or authentic desires. You can change. It's not impossible. You can learn to be happy. Another thing - happiness doesn't come from any external source, it comes from within. Happiness that comes from: drugs, sex, relationships, easy-entertainment, food, LITERALLY anything but yourself, can all be taken away, which means it's not truly fufilling to indulge in those things for the sake of happiness. Before you even finish eating the ice cream you just bought, you're already suffering, because you know inevitably you're going to reach the bottom of the carton. This is your entire life.

You suffer because you expect someone else to make you happy. That's not their job. It's yours.

she does think that yes, but, on the other hand she's delusional in that she's thinking her relationship with her ex, is the "perfect relationship", but not in the state it's now
i.e. that guy is stubborn, childish and inexperienced, the opposite of me

It's hard to rebuild without a blueprint.
Being transparent would be like building a skyscraper blind.
I've got no clue on even how to take baby steps to it to not self destruct.

Some more quotes for you.

"ou must never give into dispair. Allow yourself to slip down that road and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength."

"There is nothing wrong with letting people who love you, help you. Not that I love you. I just met you."

Thank you user.
The first one is hard to accept right now, but I'll try to at least allow controlled small stuff to people I love.

people can learn...
dont be a pussy
be brave hahahah
if u want to become a hero go!
but if u wanna live go and fight... learn, suffer, and be happy u idiot

Nigga I think we already established that I'm a pussy, and I don't want to die.
I do want to live but not in a goddamn clamshell my whole life, I just need to figure out the small steps

bump

My mom is a very sick and controlling woman. She convinced me as a child that im bipolar which im not. Been taking medication for years, and now it turns out i got heart problems from it. Still she doesnt want me to quit them because it gives her attention from others.

Im 20, female, but i have noone else but her. Im a lonley ill person.

I dont want to die yet

One more round.
You can do it.

"Even in the material world, you will find that if you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see."

"There’s nothing wrong with a life of peace and prosperity. I suggest you think about what it is that you want from your life, and why."

" I was never angry with you. I was sad, because I was afraid you’d lost your way."

Therapistfag here op. Care to elaborate?

sooooooo?
im a lonely person too hahaha and im not depresed all time if you dont want to die just let people help you... you cant talk with anons all time

Can't you just, not take the meds? You are 20 after all.
Also, wouldn't you be able to check yourself out from any care because you're an adult?

if someone fells lonely i will left my number here (bad idea i think)
so lets talk +56959662654

Thanks fam.
For the last one anger and sadness feel very similar from people, which is scary for me, but for trying to help myself I can't get away from that

Life can be tough.. eat a bag of concrete and toughen the fuck up. Naaa that's bullshit.. no one can tell you what to feel. But.. think of all the missed orgasms.. and pass out drunk nights.. and waking up with a tranies cock in your mouth ( wait that never happened to me, just saying)

Dude, want to talk about being shit at stuff attempted suicide twice, failed. Tried life and not hiding shit from people. Don't pretend like life is ok. It's not and most people don't have their shit together anyway.

I'm just slowly waiting for my court date to appear. I've lost all my friends, and no chance to make friends. No chance to truly express myself. The world would hate me for my actions. The people who gave me a chance, all inevitably decided to no longer want anything to do with me as time progressed.
I regretted my actions long ago, and I tried to redeem myself... But as I read near the start of the thread, your past definitely does define your future...

thats a tough one
id break it off though

life is a shit but if you want to live dont give up so easy
try to live and do something good

Kek bump

Hope you survive in pain or it takes you 26 minutes to die for not searching up a better way to kill yourself

I listen to this when I'm feeling down.

youtu.be/8knJbx5DUoY

Seriously a quarter of people that hang themselves survive or it takes over 20 minutes to die

"Give a man a mask, and he'll show you who he really is"

maybe but nobody want to die :/
anons dont be stupids world is bigger than a problem

That's probably how my pupper feels when I go to work... Am on my break right now, the feels are real. Only 2.5 moar hours! Hold in there pupper!

Don't do what I did and try killing yourself with anti-depressants. Just makes you feel really sick and woozy... Felt like an idiot after I googled what they can do AFTER I took them.

Lurking in this thread since it was created.

This is an amazing quote, I had to state that. So it made me reply.

op here:
probably a bad idea but thanks for the suggestion.
I just don't feel like talking anymore, feel me? But to anyone else...if you need someone to talk to, this dude is here for you. Thanks again, user.

Holy shit, what kind of medicine would do that?
Also, I'm in a similar boat. Crazy mom, false bipolar diagnosis that has followed me for years, can't get antidepressants because "it'd make you go manic."
Fucking psychiatrists, man.

Also, stand up for yourself. Nothing is worth your health.

did i close the door by telling her i'd leave her alone?

maybe not so bad idea... (nobody cares about talking with me hahaha)
i dont care about people but if i can help ill help

op here:
if anyone has music suggestions, that'd be great. Nothing heavy or loud; just something...idk. Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole kid of stuff. Anything to just let me sleep I guess...

If it's lady troubles you're having, I recommend this. It'll take no longer than 20 minutes of your life. Lyrics are powerful shit

youtu.be/R04d5reL_WI

youtube.com/watch?v=FKi125iqnFg

soundcloud.com/quicklyquickly/getsomerestsleepwell

Literally grow up the thread.

youtu.be/ALRSD0lGHPg

>soundcloud.com/quicklyquickly/getsomerestsleepwell
I like this. Thanks.

soundcloud.com/chloeburbank/tracks
skip the most recent track it's a trap beat he made with a fellow artist.

op here:
Last post from me. I'm going to sleep. Thanks to everyone and for the support and suggestions. I hope you guys have a good tomorrow. Goodnight.

bye op.
best of luck.
May the lcl be with you. And may you see what you desire the most if you do end it.

cya

Listen people.

You think it sucks not having someone who cares? No girlfriend? No friends? No family?

Boohoo right? Well check this shit out...

It does suck. I sucks bad. But here's what I told my good friend when he had girlfriend problems...

People die. People die every day all the time of all ages for all reasons. You really liked that girl or that friend? What if you got married or stayed bros forever? One of you have to die first.

One day, the people you love will all be dead, and you'll be a sad lonely old fart living by yourself. With no wife, no friends, no family, because they all died. And if you live long enough to be that lonely, you know what they call that? A good life.

If you can't stand being alone, or being treated like a fuckin' wierdo then hope you die first, or kill yourself. I don't recommend killing yourself though. Why? Personally I don't give a fuck about you. But it's just shit advice to say "kill yourself". It's better to say "fuck it" and live dangerously.

Feeling sad? Go find an empty road and drive fast. Take your truck out and go four wheeling. Learn to down hill ski or snowboard. Not like a pussy either, do that shit fast and hard. Join the army and be a fucking careless asshole.

If you're feeling like a pussy assed loser, my advice, is to go get shit hammered drunk and do something reckless. If you don't totally fuck it up you'll impress someone. And boom, new friend who respects your crazy ass.

Either way, get over being sad. If you're ready to die, then half the battle is over, because we're all heading that way anyways, might as well take your lack of respect for yourself and your longevity and have some fucking fun with it.

Quit being a pussy. And if someone doesn't like you, then fuck them. They don't have to.

I want you to trust me op,I was just like you but I once tried to ask anons for help,I'm kind of happy now.
Just keep going thru the hell you living in,it will be better