What is Cred Forums's eye color?

What is Cred Forums's eye color?
And thoughts on green?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCiVFYtjqXY&t=54m46s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brown.

Green is the hottest.

Blue here. Green is the gayest. Not as in unattractive but literally homosexual.

Green are superior. This is fact.

I propose a new Nazi Regime.
Nazi Italy.
You must have Green eyes, Brown hair, and be Christian.

Green master race reporting in

Turquoise.

You have pretty eyes

More green.

Brown

Green sometimes blue

A shitty sort of blue

Your name doesn't start with a J, does it?

Guys with green or hazel colored eyes is just too gay, I don't even consider them men. Ladies all good. I don't want to be mesmerized by guys eyes, that's all.

my eyes are grey.
which means, blue in some light, or green in other light.
and grey in bright fluo.

My name is Jacob

You basically just said you don't like green eyes on a dude because it makes you want the dick.
That's mad gay, my nigger.

Any shade lighter than black/brown should not be described as shitty. She has pretty eyes.

OP here do my eyes have a blue trim or am i tripping ?

that single lone hair on your cheek is bugging the fuck outta me

Also, do any of you Hispanic people who are destined for brown eyes feel left out by your hereditary plainess in eye color?

It's an eye lash my dude

Well make it stop. It's really hard to jack off to your face with that single hair staring me down.

also, 9/11

Darker blue/gray
Depends on what I wear and what the weather is.

Jack off to this honey

Green is superior

Green are just ahead of the curve.
It's a genetic mutation from blue eyes.
It's stronger and can see more.

BLUE EYES BTFO

>i dont like a color of eyes
>because it makes me question my sexuality

Proof Green eyes are Master Race, we can turn so called straight men gay with our "mesmerizing eyes"

Half blue, half green

people who say this shit just have crappy blue or brown eyes and cant admit it

blue is the superior color
crystal clear to anyone

brown eyed here, proving that onl green-eyed people find their eyes beautiful

Last one before bed goodnight Cred Forumsros

I've got them baby blues.

anything else is shitskin tier.

>shitty mud eyes
>tries to talk about what colors are superior

Green eyes are a GENETIC MUTATION from blue eyes.

The same way we "mutated" from apes.

It's the next step in evolution.

Deal with it, faggots.

>blue eyes
the version before green eyes
stay mad
stay sad
inferior eye fag

No they're not. They are a genetic mutation from BROWN eyes.
Keep lying to urself faggot.

It's true though. Most people who say they have gray eyes really have blue-gray, but it looks different in different light.

It goes like this faggots.

Brown eyed: MASON, or worker.
Blue eyed: HEALER, or clairvoyant.
Green eyed: MASTER, or leader.

The Green Thumbs. These men were in charge of the planets growth and maintaining nature's balance. They are the masters of Biology and nature. They receive green eyes.
The Architects. They were in charge of designing and the building. They are the masters of geometry and algebra and could build anything they desired. They received brown eyes. This division is the origin of the Masons.
The Teachers and Healers. They were known as the "Illuminati" to the Atlantians because they have great knowledge of people and emotions. They are wise and can learn anything quickly and are caring and compassionate. They received blue eyes.
The Decision Makers and Rulers. These were the original 13 babies. They were given power to influence and deceive. They were the chosen people to rule the world and they must keep their bloodlines pure. Their eyes can change colors, from brown to green to blue or a mixture of the three. They could also shape-shift.

your eyes are Hazel, not green. Its very similar but you have a clear mix of blue and brown pigmentation. Honestly favorite eye color because its interesting but... yeah. At least you've got cool eyes bro.
see above

Rate me fgts

Fact is blue eyes are the ones with the Least or None amount of melanin in them. It's basically the color of eyes without color. enyone who says otherwise is incorrect

Clearer pic?

I wouldn't care if Jesus descended to earth and told us green-eyed people were the pure ones and all were saved from doomsday

blue is superior and some shides of brown (not mine) are more beautiful than green

Lets just get this cleared up, faggots.
GOD TIER:
Green Eyes
HIGH TIER:
Blue Eyes
MID TIER:
Hazel/Brown Eyes
SHIT TIER:
Anything else.

This is fact, any other opinion is just butthurt lower tier opinions.

Move on, faggots.

But i feel like ppl see my eyes and dismiss it as brown right away, this makes me feel bad man

Idk, as pretty as green and blue eyes can be I will always be a sucker for brown eyes.
For me they're god tier.

AllAboutVision.com recently conducted a survey of our visitors, asking them which eye color they considered most attractive. Here are the preferences, from more than 66,000 responses:

Green: 20.3%
Light blue: 16.9%
Hazel: 16.0%
Dark blue: 15.2%
Gray: 10.9%
Honey: 7.9%
Amethyst: 6.9%
Brown: 5.9%

GREEN CONFIRMED FOR MOST ATTRACTIVE

Rate?

Green eyes are rare
Within the ''light'' eyed population, the green eyes are outnumbered by the blue eyes. Green eyes are dominant over the blue eye colour but there are only very few people that carry the genes responsible for green eyes. Only 1-2% of the entire human population have green eyes.

1-2%

ITT: BUTTHURT 99%ers

Kill yourself, you lost the genetic lottery.

Too lazy
>not alone

Scientific evidence has shown recently that people with green eyes tend to be smarter than those with brown eyes. (Those with blue eyes fall somewhere in the middle.)

Nope sorry

GREEN EYED PEOPLE CONFIRMED FOR MOST ATTRACTIVE, SMARTEST, AND RAREST.

DEAL WITH IT NORMIE SHIT-TIER EYED FAGGOTS.

least you could do is clean that face before you post your 28th picture of the same angle

r8 mine
brown eyes are my weakness honestly ;_;

"green eyes are rare :)"

in this thread: dozens of green-eyed people trying to convince everyone else their weak eye color is better than the purest and most remarkable eye color which is blue

might as well, finally found my phone

Quit making us look like faggots, user.
Let us just sit in peace and silence knowing that we're superior...We shouldn't be calling these stupid niggers homosexuals, we should be pitying them for being so... I wanna say inferior, but that would almost be a compliment.

Those are nice eyes. I use to have really nice hazel eyes but now their a ugly brown.

Brown is not ugly, it is warm and lovely.

It's not just a coincidence these were the only pictures that stood out in this whole thread

Blue is the best. Green is second best

I have brown eyes but I got this cock. So its all ok

really? is that right? because I don't see any dubs... where are your dubs?

Yeah but it's uncut which is gross. Back to the loser pile

Like this except my golden rings are bit darker, bigger and more regular.

Central heterochromia MASTERRACE.

mine only stood out because for some reason Cred Forums flipped my image over... but thank you user, glad it stood out to you.
Green is a shit teired color too bro, to be exceptional, you'd have to have one of these colors [latter being less common and thus superior]:
>Silver
>Amber
>Violet [ partial to full albinism]

All of a sudden, it turns into a shitstorm!
Everyone starts calling everyone a faggot.
All it took was a little push, and now, supposedly, everyone is gay.
Classic Channel Four.
>captcha - images w/ sandwiches

everyone knows green is god-tier superior, but we like to let you other colors have some dignity so nobody comes out and directly says it

??????

Green eyes are rare. We are proud of how awesome our eyes are which is why we post them. It's like how only people with huge cocks post pics of their cocks. It's because we know we're superior. The blue eyed niggers just keep to themselves out of shame except for the occasional "WE WUZ RARE N SHIEET"

quads con-motherfucking-firms.

The only thing I'm seeing here is that green eyed people are more likely to be autistic spergs that frequent 4chin
Since all you endangered children seem to be here.

samefag

Nice eyes but you're all still beta ugly faggots.

quads confirmed for truth

I know you like it. My mutilated friendo

Yeah bet dog

Quads of ABSOLUTE TRUTH

>posts this post on Cred Forums
THE IRONING IT HURTS

Just proves you're not rare at all

FUCKING REKT

Hey what's up ?

Aww poor little blue eyed boi feeling upset? Maybe when your kid is born with green eyes because your girlfriend was drawn to big green eyed cock you'll finally understand.

Blue eyes here, Yes you guys are rarer, but as this user stated, you are more likely to be an autist. We folks with blue eyes honestly couldnt give a fuck... Get off your high horse, no ones looking at you up there...

quads assert dominance
green eyes confirmed for god tier
all other eye colors beta shits

See

Blue eyed people aren't the ones shitposting about how super speshul and rare they are.
Just saying, the rarity of green eyes must come with autism.

Your girlfriend is usually looking up while she sucks my green eyed cock. I like to look into her crying shit tier blue eyes while my big green ween fucks her submissive little blue throat.

Averyone knows that all the green-eyed fags just really want to have blue yes kek.

Oh the butthurt :(

eyes*

"Everyone has autism but me" the post.
You're arguing back and reading every post so the autism insult falls flat.

>Green eyed cock.
Kill yourself.

well this thread proved blue eyed guys at least aren't insecure

how could they be, they have majestic BLUE eyes god's sake

Whatever this Color is reporting in

Couldn't care less
Nah, the people in this thread who think they're god tier for having eyes of a certain color are autists

Wow so special... so angry... reminds me of an angsty, edgy teenager.
Also a reminder
>This is cool
Hello Hazelfriend, you almost have amber eyes.

blue eyes have that cleric aura around them

green often just resembles dirt

rate

yeah if you have shitty green eyes obviously you're going to say you like yours the best, and if you combine both types of blue it's far superior

Learn to focus

Front cam quality. Too lazy to go to a mirror ot try to take a blind photo with the main camera.

Okay I'll do it, brb.

r8 m8

interesting iris, i wish my camera could focus that well...

Here is an artists depiction of what happens in blue eyed bedrooms when the blue eyed cock husband is away.
GREENED

Autism confirmed.

Stay mad blue eyed boi

>depiction of what happens
>never happens

Wanna know a sign of autism? Inability to pick up on jokes or sarcasm. Hm.... really makes you think.

>writing in a medium where no inflection can be inferred
>Detecting sarcasm
Choose one

Came here to post that you're a huge faggot for the fact that people who have colored eyes can't seem to shut the fuck about about them. Everyone who has em is always talking about their eyes.

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

Guys eyes probably look like poop... lets call him a nigger

Here is a slightly higher quality photo, lighting was darker in my bathroom though and camera focus is shit at

average sized dick people also post their penises
even people with a nice but not huge dick brag about it with other people

you guys are exactly like them, you know you have something that isn't total shit so might aswell make it seem like you're part of the alpha
actually you're in a level way below them, cause a nice penis doesn't need to be the best to be appreciated. You guys are just making it seem like you're more than fine with your not-so-awful color because you simply can't have blue eyes

>really
>1% making up 20% of the vote

You just can't admit we are the rarest and more blue eyed/brown eyed people like green eyes than the other way around.

CUCKED BY THE GREEN

Nigger/Gook eyes detected

>green cock in her tight blue throat
Okay bud you're right there was no way to tell at all :^)

>666

let us /thread this topic with the absolute truth

You sound bitter.

ITT: Buttblasted blue eyed fags try to make out like they somehow hold a candle to green eyes, even though its widely known green eyes are rarest, smartest, and most attractive.

Pathetic and sad. I have blue eyes for the record.

Autism takes many forms on 4chin

>rarest
So more people have albinism then there are green eyed people?

I, for one, as a superior green eyed male, love watching this damage control and rage from the blue eyed betas of the world.

I would only ever breed with another green eyed person, because I want our children to be perfect and not diluted with your mud-blood salty eyed genes.

Blue eyes just means you like being a cuckold.
It's okay, but those are the facts.

weak bait expected from a dirt-eyed greenie

My eye, r8?

Have fun having brown-eyed niglets faggot

stoned/10

Brown eyes are more prominent among the Asians and the Shitskins because it represents the masons of the world, the workers, the toilers, the slaves if you will.

Blue eyes represents the advanced race, that is less abundant, and owned the slave races and in a lot of ways still do.

Green eyes are simply the next step in advancement, and this greatly angers the blue eyes. See the responses to this post for examples.

What does it mean if I have hazel eyes with a green tint?

You have potential.

it means do whatever it takes to breed with a green eyed girl and bam your babies could be perfect

Thank you, I'll try my best to make you proud dad.

Grey/silver reporting in, y'all dont have nearly the same rarity as my eyes

Will do!!

Beware if you do breed with a green girl, you will be cucked by any green offspring you manage to have. So be prepared to offer your wife to your son as soon as he comes of age, as he is superior to you in every way because he has a different eye color.

He will fuck her in your marriage bed, and he will have more pure offspring with her than you ever could have.

>your only other option is to have shit tier eyed kids who get cucked in the future by green eyed Chads. the choice is yours user.

wait...do you actually belive that?

Looks like you accidentally came in your eye when you were trying to shoot your cum in your mouth... Cool eyes though!

>implying this color isnt just shitty pale blue
>i know ill call my shitstain color silver
>lol im so unique XD

kill yourself.

I think my eyes are pretty rad.

exhibit a my friends a butthurt blue fag, little does he know when he leaves home i will fuck every woman he knows, his mother, siblings and acquaintences because they will not be able to resist my greeness
>CUCK

>heroin junkie/10

Grey eyes are based as fuck

R A R E
A
R
E

klyw eri entu shu

Fuck... I'm screwed either way. I'm either cucked or my offspring will be. Who shall the curse fall on.

is that the colour of the hillbilly meets "2016 standards"?
youtube.com/watch?v=nCiVFYtjqXY&t=54m46s

ITT: people with blue eyes now trying to pass their sub par eyes off as grey and silver

You aren't wolves faggots, you have blue eyes and you can't even admit it.

it is shameful so we understand
just prepare for the Cuckening.
happens to all blue eyes

t. jew

I have one green eye and one blue eye.
Am I gonna be cucked by myself???
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??

Alright newfags bear witness. The greens act all high and mighty, but when faced with one with less common eyes, they become enraged.

R8

Invest in an eye patch. and cover one eye so you can invade and steal top secret superior eye information. You sir are the cucker and never the cucked.

Funny enough I was actually sober at the time.

Dont beleive me? Here is a picture of my optic nerve. For those unfamiliar with optomap tech, it is an alternative to dialation of eyes and honestly shows a much nicer picture. one interesting thing about optomap is that the green light tends to show reflect on pigmentation within the iris. Where there are green patches, that is where the little pigmentation in my eyes is
in this post, i am standing less than a foot away from a light to get the most direct light possible [you can see me holding my phone in my glasses] What sir, would makew you think i would lie about this? Of course i have a little bit of pigmentation in there but, next to none is considered grey, as even in direct light, my eyes do not have much color, if at all.
I am just really lucky
Sorry about the delay, took me a while to find the book.

for reference, this is what the average persons optomap looks like.

albinofag checking in
what tier are my eyes?
all i know is they are rare

>damage control
>leave me alone Cred Forums
>im a silver eyed lone wolf
>you wouldn't understand
>it's not like i care
>look at my optic nerve
>why does everyone pick on me
they're blue faggot get over it

demonic tier, hows that diet of babies and puppies working out for you?

>albino

>Jealousy
Thats a lot to imply buddy Stay mad greenfag, you were still born with blue or grey eyes. Enjoy your increased risk of intraocular melanoma.

>denial
ain't just a river in spain, champ

i was born with green eyes i have baby photos of me with green eyes
what does this mean?

checkmate faggot

Green eyes here

rate me

>                                     ▲
>                                   ▲ ▲
>                                 ▲ ▲ ▲
>                               ▲         ▲
>                             ▲ ▲     ▲ ▲
>                           ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>                         ▲                      ▲
>                       ▲ ▲                  ▲ ▲
>                     ▲ ▲ ▲              ▲ ▲ ▲
>                   ▲         ▲           ▲        ▲
>                 ▲ ▲     ▲ ▲      ▲ ▲    ▲  ▲
>               ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

Only Green Eyed Alphas Can TriForce.

means you were at least 6 months old. green eyes don't develop until after birth buddy, its a well known fact.
What are you a juvenile?

As for grey eyes, they're really common in lithuania. grandfather father, sister, and one brother have them.

the fuck is that red shit below your eye
shits creepy as what the fuck is that seriously
like a rash or some shit

what colour is this exactly guys, help me

>still pushing the grey/silver eyes meme
>im unique
>its a lithuanian thing you wouldnt understand
>its from running with the wolves
>you will never understand me
>i wish i was home comparing my eyes to silverware

blue

>i wish i was home comparing my eyes to silverware
topkek

Rosacea, I am also very sensitive to the sun.

>hypocrisy/The fuck were grey eyes a meme
>slander/Never said that, only uncommon
>It's not exclusive to that region, just one where its a common color, i suspect years ago inbreeding was at fault for how common it is there...
>I'm not that hard to understand, im a nerd that looks like gordon freeman that drinks too much beer
>Yeah silverware is pretty...

also the fuck do you keep going on about wolves for?