Hello Cred Forums any richfags out there want to help am man down on his luck?

Hello Cred Forums any richfags out there want to help am man down on his luck?

Was laid off my job a few months ago and have not been able to find anything other than a part-time job serving tables. That with my unemployment helps pay most of my bills but my wife left me for another man a few months before that and most of my unemployment goes to child support. I've gone through all my savings and have received all the help I could get.

So unless I can come up with rent money for this month I am going to be evicted.

I have a couple of good job prospects, but neither one is looking to hire for at least two weeks.

So I have come to Cred Forums as my last chance to keep from losing my home.

Anything will help and I will try to pay you back, I just don't know when I'll will be able to.

Self bump

Not promising anything, as i'm a poorfag myself.

But how much rent money are we talking?

My rent is 800

you donate blood already?

Plasma I have, but that only gets me about $40 a week here, and that goes quickly.

yeah i hear you especially for shitty blood types.

Sorry mate can't help you there. I'm bracing for a real wallop from my car insurance as well as some other necessities, not sure if i'll make it through myself.

But if you have anything to sell/pawn to pawn shops/ebay/etc, then sell it. Anything not completely necessary.

i mean try posting a back page add? give a few blowjobs for maybe 50-100$ depending on how you look?

Realized I forgot PayPal email if anyone is willing to help

[email protected]

I'd help if i wasnt strapped for cash too man. had to sell my fishtank and PC the other day.

Sorry but that I'm not going to do

I feel you I've sold my PS4, Smart TV, my 1911, my XDS 9mm, and both my desktop and my laptop

I figured posting here would be a long shot, but I had to try and hope some richfags was lurkin and feeling generous

I am going to bumput this a couple of time in hopes that I will get lucky then I will let it wither and die like my hopes

One more bump after this

Bump. I'm up shits creek without a paddle too.

Bump

Seeing these threads really make my silver spoon taste better. Sucks to suck.

Thanks for the bump

Your daddies money doesnt count

It counts for me....

Sorry to hear, user. Have you tried working for a temp office? Where do you live?

Central Texas

And I made enough in my job that my unemployment is maxed out and the temp jobs only pay minimum wage so I make more with the part time job I do have and unemployment.

I'd be fine if I wasnt paying close to 1000 in child support every month

Thanks user, but with rent due by Friday this won't help much, but I'll keep it in mind for future reference.

While it's not an instant thing, you could just get into selling weed until your financial troubles are over. It's in high demand so you probably won't have any issues selling, just be careful and you should be alright

With both my neighbors being cops???
I'd be screwed before I even began

how i got a decent job right out of jail

no car
live in a rural area

didnt like the job so i applied to two more
both over 40k a year
offered both

get to choose.
no degree, only ged
no car

get your shit together faggot

Military town so alot of ex military or military spouses have the jobs in the area.

Not for lack of trying noone is hiring right now.

Rural area mean mess competition for a job.

nah bullshit

your fucking lazy