Hello Cred Forums any richfags out there want to help am man down on his luck?

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

Hello Cred Forums any richfags out there want to help am man down on his luck?

Was laid off my job a few months ago and have not been able to find anything other than a part-time job serving tables. That with my unemployment helps pay most of my bills but my wife left me for another man a few months before that and most of my unemployment goes to child support. I've gone through all my savings and have received all the help I could get.

So unless I can come up with rent money for this month I am going to be evicted.

I have a couple of good job prospects, but neither one is looking to hire for at least two weeks.

So I have come to Cred Forums as my last chance to keep from losing my home.

Anything will help and I will try to pay you back, I just don't know when I'll will be able to.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

Self bump

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

Not promising anything, as i'm a poorfag myself.

But how much rent money are we talking?

Jacob Sullivan
Jacob Sullivan

My rent is 800

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

you donate blood already?

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

Plasma I have, but that only gets me about $40 a week here, and that goes quickly.

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

yeah i hear you especially for shitty blood types.

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

Sorry mate can't help you there. I'm bracing for a real wallop from my car insurance as well as some other necessities, not sure if i'll make it through myself.

But if you have anything to sell/pawn to pawn shops/ebay/etc, then sell it. Anything not completely necessary.

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

i mean try posting a back page add? give a few blowjobs for maybe 50-100$ depending on how you look?

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

Realized I forgot PayPal email if anyone is willing to help

[email protected]

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

I'd help if i wasnt strapped for cash too man. had to sell my fishtank and PC the other day.

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

Sorry but that I'm not going to do

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

I feel you I've sold my PS4, Smart TV, my 1911, my XDS 9mm, and both my desktop and my laptop

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

I figured posting here would be a long shot, but I had to try and hope some richfags was lurkin and feeling generous

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

I am going to bumput this a couple of time in hopes that I will get lucky then I will let it wither and die like my hopes

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

One more bump after this

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

Bump. I'm up shits creek without a paddle too.

William Morales
William Morales

Bump

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

Seeing these threads really make my silver spoon taste better. Sucks to suck.

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

Thanks for the bump

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

Your daddies money doesnt count

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

It counts for me....

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

Sorry to hear, user. Have you tried working for a temp office? Where do you live?

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

Central Texas

And I made enough in my job that my unemployment is maxed out and the temp jobs only pay minimum wage so I make more with the part time job I do have and unemployment.

I'd be fine if I wasnt paying close to 1000 in child support every month

Jordan Garcia
Jordan Garcia

Thanks user, but with rent due by Friday this won't help much, but I'll keep it in mind for future reference.

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

While it's not an instant thing, you could just get into selling weed until your financial troubles are over. It's in high demand so you probably won't have any issues selling, just be careful and you should be alright

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

With both my neighbors being cops???
I'd be screwed before I even began

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

how i got a decent job right out of jail

no car
live in a rural area

didnt like the job so i applied to two more
both over 40k a year
offered both

get to choose.
no degree, only ged
no car

get your shit together faggot

James Phillips
James Phillips

Military town so alot of ex military or military spouses have the jobs in the area.

Not for lack of trying noone is hiring right now.

Rural area mean mess competition for a job.

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

nah bullshit

your fucking lazy

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit