Why?

Why?

Heres a def. Im not a retard

Isn't atheism technically a religion though?

because they're not really into labels..

Amen

Define being not atheist first. You know what book i recently read? The answer will shock you GOD IS DEAD fucking hell people still believing the fairy tales . I reached enlightment not by some false god but off my own mind

So is this a bot or someone with mental issues?

Its called a Troll...

People who dont believe on a god?
Simple as fuck

Because religion defines Atheism.

Is this a neckbeard fag tier autist?
Rhetorical.

The lack of belief in a higher power who, despite their acclaimed "love" for me and all other living souls. Would cause things like depression, pancreatic cancer in children etc..

Cause things? How so. Retard. You have love enough to create people and give them free will. Then retards like you are born. Not really his fault is it?

Why can't retards find better b8?

It's "god's" fault for making it a possibility you blinded moron. If he "loved" everyone why would innocent children be born with down syndrome, or mentally retarded. Or why would an infant develop cancer? The mere fact that these things are possible on our perfect little world point to the fact that god, whoever it is, is a real piece of shit.

What film is this PIC from?

He doesn't love everyone. He has said that over and over and over again and shown it throughout history. Stop listening to hypocrites who tell you he does.

Free will was our choice dipshit. Garden of Eden no free will just do what God says everything is perfect. We chose to leave, and he was devastated. You turned your back on him, but hes always willing to have you back.

Listen to this guy, hes an expert in doubt and autism.

>Stop listening to hypocrites
Why not just shut your mouth?

>define atheism
>be smart

Who the hell is we? I've never been to this garden. Seems like i didn't have much of a choice there.

It's from the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Christians can not define their religion. Hence Catholics, Baptists, Lutherans, Mormons.

Those who claim to be Jews lie to us about their History and our purpose here.

Muslims make a mockery of the Law..

Then there is you....

Just how does you work bring others closer to God?

a·the·ism
ˈāTHēˌizəm/
noun
noun: atheism

disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

there you go, i just googled it

atheism
/ˈeɪθɪɪz(ə)m/
noun
disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
try again lol.

By making people realize that we ARE god.

Yup. Your ancestors fucked it up for you. And instead of trying to right their wrong you dawdle and spread hypocrisy.

Also, Spiderman is our lord and savior.
He webbed for our sins.
His sins, too.
But mostly ours.

>sage goes in all fields

Coz they are clueless basement dwellers

/thread

By definition atheism only exists to disagree with religion.
Therefore religion defines atheism.
Find a better angle maybe.
Cram more science up your ass.

You are NOT Op.

WE are NOT God.

You are falling for a pretty old trick.
Try to be more skeptical and humble.

>
If God is omniscient, then God knew with absolute certainty what would happen in the Garden of Eden. But he set those things in motion anyway instead of rethinking things and reshaping human nature first. Therefore God caused original sin. There was no choice.

He set FREE WILL in motion retard.

Why can't niggers define niggerism?

It's not that we can't define it, you are just too stupid to understand the definition, hence why you think we can't define it. With that said, your bait is shit and you should an hero.

Religions are the first troll memes to ever fool billions of idiots around the world. Pretty amazing if you ask me.

Why can't holy rollers collectively kill themselves?