HELP ME ANONS PLS, I AM DESPERATE TO FIND SOMEONE'S FACEBOOK PASSWORD, PLEASE TELL ME HOW THE FUCK TO DO IT...

HELP ME ANONS PLS, I AM DESPERATE TO FIND SOMEONE'S FACEBOOK PASSWORD, PLEASE TELL ME HOW THE FUCK TO DO IT, WHAT ARE UR METHODS

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/indo.smokegotti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Easy. Delete System32 in your Windows folder. Then you get access to all the HaX0R software Bill Gates doesn't wan't you to know exist. I'll guide you after

Only if you say why

download memez.exe

REAL FUCKED UP ISSUES WITH GIRLFRIEND, I NEED THIS

not likely you'll get a real answer from someone so I'll give one.
>obtain an old/fake piece of identification with targets name on it
>submit a report to facebook saying the account was hacked
>send a picture of the ID

OK, IF THIS IS AN OPTION I WILL TAKE IT, BUT..WILL THE ACCOUNT STILL REMAIN INTACT AFTER THIS? TNX MATE

If you're paranoid about your gf cheating it's already over. Don't waste your time trying to gain access to her account. If you do see her cheating it will only make things worse. Trust me as I've been down that road. Basically I setup a fake website for watsapp gold, got her to download a fake .apk which was backdoored with droidjack so I could track her every move.

>tfw you record audio and hear her talking dirty to some guy
>tfw you look through her pictures and see nudes that weren't taken for you

>Social engineering
>Brute force (not likely)

It's usually the last place you look

It's not the first time this happens to me, i had a similar feel with my ex which proved my suspicion, i have that same thing all over again...i know what you are saying but i really need to know, it will make things easier for me, this is how i function.

Install a keylogger

I hope you find peace/b/rother
Film your suicide after you find out she cheated

If you can access her computer, yeah this is likely the best option

with this keylogger she will have to log in to facebook from my pc, right?

Yes it should be unaltered

No, it won't make it easier you idiot. It will only make things worse.

Say you do get access to her account and you see she's cheating, you're going to be heartbroken and angry. Then you'll leave here.

But, if you don't see any evidence of her cheating you're just going to remain paranoid. You'll want access to her emails, instagram and whatnot. Eventually it will come down to stalking, which is stupid. It's just going to ruin you both. The only logical option you have is to end things with her, telling her you have some personal issues you need to deal with and you're not ready for a relationship. I know it sucks, but it's the only way you both come out unscathed. If you don't take my advice you're a fucking pussy and you should literally kill yourself.

Kali + hydra

Stop typing in caps u pathetic nigger

i am mature enough to end it, but before i do it i want to know for sure, as i said before, this is not my first time in this kind of messed up crap, i cannot just throw her the "im not ready for a relationship" after 2 years, derp.

Then you're a pussy. While you're on here crying to Cred Forums, asking "how to hack facebook", calling yourself mature and typing in all caps, she's probably on her knees, blowing a big, veiny cock, while another is fucking her tight pussy. Like your small dick could ever compare anyway. Manchild.

that was such a weak sauce phrase

>linux

fedora man is that you?

Maybe so, but at least I'm not a cuck that' so desperate I need to ask Cred Forums on how to hack Facebook accounts, just to prove my slut of a girlfriend is milking another dude's cock.

Thats a tracker lol

Projecting much

This. Social engineering is the easiest way to go if they're gullible, if not you have to be more elaborate. You could install a keylogger if you have access to their device.

Indeed, I'm just trying to stop faggot OP from making the same mistakes I did.

MEMZ.exe*

i see no point in shit spaming right now, go out and have a beer better if u dont wanna help in a decent way, k bye

Also it's fucking stupid to waste your time. Agree with the other posters unless it's for educational purposes.

I gave you help and offered you some advice, which you ignored, like the faggot you are. Which is why I say I really hope she's on her knees, sucking some dick right now.

Ah. Bitch cheated. Man up and deal with it.
Hell might as well fuck her again in front of your gf

I'll do it for you, post Facebook name and I'll send you back password.

This.

you don't sound so legit

How am I to prove my self? Post your Facebook and I'll send you your password to prove. You can then just change it after

If you don't want to post it here and have these faggots spam her, send an email to [email protected]. It will take me from 30 minutes to 2 hours, but I will get it.

Go fuck your self.
David Firtzs

>[email protected]
ok, i sent u a mail :)

kek

I got your email but I can't reply because it's a temp mailbox.

"Hey, hello, from Cred Forums regarding that facebook password"

Could you just send me her profile link? I'll email you back from my actual email account once it's done.

You dont run a Program to hack Facebook.
Try got log in her Mail account she uses for fb

Nigger

But those youtube videos clearly show a Facebook password getter. It has to be legit.

Fucking nigger

yeah, i know i shpuld to this but i dont know her mail password, and i dont have acces to her pc these days.so ..same problem

Just send me her link over email. I'm running late to work nigga

Not OP. This man knows what he's talking about. He also describes OP's girlfriend's cheating in beautifully graphic detail, which is completely hilarious because OP is probably going bat shit insane over the imagery. There is still hope for this shithole of a site. Thank you, user

Yea remember seeing this guy's email on an old thread. Took him about an hour but the op got her password. Not sure what method he used, but seems legit. Just don't do anything noticeable on her account.

Thread is kill? Whatever, here's OP's email anyway: [email protected]

Have fun niggers.

facebook.com/indo.smokegotti

OP is a nigger?

ohio till i die