What's your goal of life?

What's your goal of life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hg8JDHlkIrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Contribute to the voluntary extinction of humanity.

Too vague, what exactly are you gonna do?

An hero

to set my soul ablaze and with any luck/hope let the embers ignite others...

But you wouldn't achieve extinction of humanity that way

noble

Achieve? I doubt it'll ever be achieved. Contribute. Like donating to the poor even though there will probably always be poor.

cool pic

to be happy like i used to be.

To be a neet

Too vague

You used to be huh?

I think that's just a way to live, not a goal

cushy tech job + consume media

Maintaining that lifestyle could be seen as a constant goal

To do the bare minimum to get by while being left alone.

Hey, Day9, how's twitchcon?

To write for animated tv shows and eventually make my own.

What's a constant goal

That isn't a goal, just a way to live

I have only one goal:
I want to be the very best!

You mean animater or something?267

In what way?

In the past week I have watched twitch. I was watching the ISM vs RNG gme but they couldnt fix their glowing ball error after 10 minutes and I nope'd out of there.

Nah, writer. And then if I get my own I'd like to direct as well as write.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Sounds good
Are you in a film club or something?

Being a racist is your goal for life?

You know:
Like no one ever was.

No. I don't even know where to begin.

I tried to get a role as a storyboarder for a cartoon and went to their pitch/meeting thing, but they never ended up doing it.

It doesn't help that where I live animation outside of CG movies is pretty much dead.

Still vague

Then you better move to Japan

In all honesty my true life goal is to be entertained for as long as possible during my next 20 years alive (or so.)

>make animu
No.

I'd like to sell food and meet a nice girl, but if today was my last it will have been worth it.

Come on man you gotta know:
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause

Are you gonna die in 20 years?

you know, story for anime is a lot easier to write than others

How can you be so sure?

To collect every single pepe
I have only 1500 pepes

To catch lolis and train them?

That'd be the worst thing to do with your life I guessval

>story for anime is a lot easier to write than others
But I don't want do it because it's easy. I have stories to tell, worlds to craft, and characters to develop. I want to do it for my country to make animation from there alive again and not make some weeb cartoon that will be forgotten amongst another billion animes.

to make $500 million

I don't plan on dying in 20ish years. I just know that by the time I'm in my mid-40s the only fun I'll be having is on a cruise ship with my boring family... probably having an affair with a one eyed hooker and several Filipino boys.

Gonna get serious for a sec /b

I just want my kids to have a better life than I've had. Druggy parents + no family + shit for friends + no money = a rough time. I just wanna make enough money so that money is never the issue and can try to focus on shit that actually matters

Same difference
If your work is decent, that'll never be forgotten, even if you make it in Japan

But I don't want it to have an anime artstyle.

What's that for?

What made you feel that way
too miserable

It seems that way after getting through the difficult part. Although, I'd like to leave a better impact before I go.

Naw nigga, run-away slaves!
I will travel far and wide.
Recapture them and train them to be circus performers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hg8JDHlkIrM
To raise my consciousness and eventually become enlightened.

I want to say my job. I take care of children writing down notes of what they do and don't do all day. I hate that I have to write the samething everyday. Honesty the only thing that changes is the date and the kid's name. I hate my job.

A job that is my vocation which provides me with a nice home and comfortable lifestyle.
Humble holidays every few years.

That is my success. People who wish for more are greedy niggers and jews

And a puppy.

Like noone ever was?

hope u the best m8

Yeahh my man. Middle road is aight with meee

To get so fucking rich that I can say anything and get away with no matter how lame ass ignorant it is.. ie Trump

To be rich but I'm too lazy to even do anything

i want to die

You can always try sucking dick for money. There is honor in sucking a mean dick.

To lose my virginity before I die.

Power. Not Political Power. I want REAL power. I want an army. I want hundreds if not thousands of armed, violent, angry racist Americans to obey my orders. I want black helicopters in the sky with the bodies of liberal college students hanging from ropes or being thrown out from STAGGERING heights. I want to see left-wing politicians, entertainers, people of all walks of life with any sort of "liberal" views, crushed beneath my boot.

In short, I want to be the American Augusto Pinochet. I want physical fucking removal.

>666
Satan trips.

That's called "Fuck you" money. Mark Cuban, P. Diddy, President Trump, and a few others have Fuck you money.
>HAIL SATAN

Holy fuck, dude.
Not even Pinochet was that crazy.

Amazing! I believe in you !

Not gay enough