Be me

>be me
>be 26 y/o, decent looking, can't socialize for shit, only hang out with my 5-6 friends
>college dropout (I was studying music if that matters, wanted to be a composer)
>work dead end office job
>use tinder to get laid, works well if you're not picky
>meet cute 22 y/o girl using tinder, she cool, like really cool, she's a designer and is into the same geeky shit i am into
>we go out on a date and everything is perfect
>meet again and again during the same week
>"this is awesome! i think this could develop into something meaningful"
>she drops a bomb on me
>she was in a very abusive relationship, so bad the other guy literally poked a hole in a condom to get her preggo and keep her with him
>thinking of aborting mission, 2spoopy4me
>meh whatever, try my luck and meet her 1 year old kid
>cute kid, friendly and curious
>nigguh wtf am i doing, i never even wanted to have kids!
>start thinking she may be worth it AND a keeper
>every day i want to be a better person for her, thinking of going back to college to be a good rolemodel
>talking to her is like talking to someone who really understands me, ad geniunely laughs at my shitty humor
>months have passed, i think i am technically a dad at this point
>relationship is great, everything is great
>i have a talent to ruin things when they're going well, and i'm scared i'll ruin this also

What do I do? How do I stop myself from screwing such a wonderful thing?

do whatever you've been doing to keep things right, don't try to pull and funny shit yet.

Cuck

you'll be stepdad.. don't worry many dads do it. but there goes all your money and time! That worth her pussy and the companionship?

thats a lot of text

why should i read it?

I'm trying my best

It's not just the pussy and the companionship, I thought it was at first.
But then I realized I truly felt happy with her, child is a bonus I guess.

going to college to become a "composer"

that is top kek
>me and my stem degree laugh at you cynically

ps you will fuck it up for you are obviously retarded...
fuck me a composer thats right up there with gender studies and art history

If the kid part nigger you should just leave.

>Master fisher
Show her that you are on the hook. Chances are, she'll flip and show her true colours.

I'll tell everyone a secret to true love... But first, we have to..

>count to 5

Neat, I have a lot of respect for STEM careers, unfortunately I'm not smart enough, I think, even though I like reading about science-y stuff. And music is one of the few things that make me feel alive, so there's that.

You mean she might be using me or something? That bitch!

And there goes the secret. Good job guys.

They have legit college degrees for being a 'composer'?
Top kek

This is what happens when parents tell you "you're special and can be anything you want"

Have fun living in a trailer with becky and her bastard mullato kid while she talks you into putting your measly burger-flipping paycheck towards the light bill and baby formula when you're not even the dad.

Useless, fucking useless.

Sounds like you need something in your life to be inspired. Nothing wrong with it, people are motivated in different ways. If you make each other happy then be happy. Be grateful you found someone who understands you and never take it for granted. But, if the kids half nigger, you need to kick that bitch back to the ghetto

If you're not smart enough for a STEM degree, you're not smart enough to be a composer nigger. You sure you graduated high school...with a diploma?

pics

>double dubs
be a good OP and deliver

Also,
We can count to 5. I still have the secret to true love

>22 y/o designer single mom on tinder, claiming she got out of an abusive relationship where she did not terminate the pregnancy

Signs point to "Looking for enabler".

If you actually love this girl, then see how she behaves around you once you start providing.

Pretty sure.
It was more "do whatever you want to do, just don't be a loser"
In your face mom and dad! I'm a loser and there's nothing you can do about it.
Not even the power of double dubs can make me post those pics.

What about...
DOUBLE DUBLE?!

You are an ultra dick, wow. I think composerbro is going to have a way happier life than you, as he refrains from shitting on other people for no reason.

Have a good one!

Shit. Rerolling

Fuck. Rerolling again

Damnit

So close

Fuck. Almost quads
>reroll

So. Close.

Dude come on. You don't really believe as story that shady, right?
>poking holes in condoms
>not aborting
>look at me, I'm so innocent and harmless

She'll suck your money dry, all the while she'll also be sucking all the chads, while you'll stay home for the kid, coz "I so dad lel"

Honestly, no puss in the world would make me stick with a single mom. Never.

Fuck it. I give up.
Come on OP, just one pic

DUBZ

Pay attention to this, kids.
Don't let OP's unintentional sacrifice go to waste.
1-Went to college for a completely useless fucking degree.
2-Dropped out, most likely with debt.
3-Fell for a SINGLE MOM when he's a college dropout
4-Is already putting himself in position of "father-figure" to this more-than-likely-half-black nigger kid
5-Can't provide for himself let alone another adult, even more-so a fucking child
6-Doesn't see the grave he's digging for himself

In approximately 6-16 months, OP will hit the wall. He'll realize that placing a priority on this white trash girl over going back to school and getting his shit together before diving head-first into a serious relationship is probably not the best idea. They'll probably move in together, sure. Then she'll start asking for him to help with a new pair of sneakers for the kid. Then maybe a winter coat. Before long, any and all money he had thought to save to go back to school is being used up for electric bill, water bill, food for the kid, diapers and OP will just be left stunned, shocked, and too poor to pull himself out of the situation. Thus the cycle repeats itself and OP is stuck wasting his life away, never pursuing his dreams, only working paycheck to paycheck for some skag that, at best, will give him a little pussy every once in a while.

Learn from this. Do not make the same mistake.

OHHH DUBS IN A ROW

Come on op, it may not be double dubs, but that's two posts in a row with dubs

Show her this exact message, she will like you more for it

And then she will dump you for posting to b

I wasn't shitting on him, I was telling him the truth since apparently no one else ever has.

You want this kid to come out of college with a degree that's hardly applicable to the modern job market and 40-100k in debt with the ball and chain of a new "family" to provide for?

You sound like the dick for wishing that on someone tbh. This isn't a fairy tale, dreams don't just "come true" and life is only a series of making the RIGHT decisions when you reach that fork in the road. So far it seems OP has made a series of fucking horrible ones, but he's still at a point where he can turn things around if he pulls his head out of his ass and grows up.

She said she thought of aborting, but ended up keeping it because she couldn't bring her to do it. Ended up loving the baby.
Also, she works and can provide for both her and the baby.
1- Useless? Probably
2- In debt? Nope, not american, and while college here might be expensive, I don't need any loans to attend college.
5- I can provide for myself very well, thank you. In fact, we both lived very comfortably before meeting each other, not a super luxurious and lavish lifestyle, but I don't struggle to make ends meet.

Because you are on Cred Forums and that means your time is worthless anyway.

Ok, I'm sure you've got all the answers.
Have fun fathering a bastard kid as a "composer", faggot. Let us know how it works out in a year.

y u so mad doe?
Your just jealous cause this guy is trying to make the most out of a shitty situation
But he IS a giant faggot I'll give you that

Don't listen to the naysayers Op. They are just a bunch of bitter neckband who can't get laid.

You seem like you have the situation under control. Go for it.

Mad? Not at all.
Trying to make the best of a shitty situation?
It's not something that randomly got thrust upon him, he's literally CREATING his own shit situation.
I was under the impression he wanted real advice, but I see he just wanted to "hehe" about dropping out of college and picking up the responsibility of a girlfriend (?) who's more than likely just using him and a bastard kid. Some people just want to be fucking cucked I guess. Have at it.