Hey Cred Forums, could we get an uncircumcised thread?

Hey Cred Forums, could we get an uncircumcised thread?

As a circumcised male I can admit that I am inferior without my foreskin and I can't please a woman the way uncircumcised men can.

my whole life is already waiting
now I have to also wait for the skin to peel back.
being intact isn't that great

Phimosis dicks look deformed and shit

OP here. More cons to being cut. I sympathize with you though. Life has its ups and downs. Even though I'm circumcised, I still live a pretty happy life. I wish you the best, Cred Forumsrother.

t. Desensitised goy

rate mine

woman's hands/10

Hi

i am circumcised,
every girl i have been with,
every girl no exceptions,
said i have a good looking dick.
one way or another they bring it up, and made good remarks about it.

not like its soo hugee, feels good or some thing like that. They said its looking good.

one of them even took a picture of it.

>I can't please a woman the way uncircumcised men can
Pretty sure you can, dude. Just sayin'.

They don't like your dick because it's circumcised. They like it because it's a dick.

It's like when you get a fucked up haircut. People tell you it looks good even if it doesn't. They're being nice to you. And there's nothing wrong with that.

ITT - Little Amerigoys storm in and spout asshurt shit because they had their manhood mutilated against their will at birth.

Kek, have fun with your dried, cracked and shriveled up knob that doesn't even feel anything, you had the most sensitive part of your dick destroyed by some jew because the kornflakes guy didn't want kids to fap because it was a "sin"

Lel, it's like getting cucked

im glad im a uncut amerifag

you jelly because no one ever said anything good about your dick.

But I gave you that, I guess they praised it because it is really looking good and clean, not because its cut, probably it wold get similar reactions even if it was uncut.

Also if you live in 'merica, grils are often conditioned to think cut dicks are the norm.

[praised guy]
nah, i am not american and never fucked an american girl.

Somewhere that circ is uncommon? Or a place i didnt mention that has the same conditioning like canada, africa, or australia.

Can't speak for Canada or Africa but of the few strawpolls i've been involved in(34yr old) uncut guys outnumber cut guys a fair bit at my age group in Aus and it isn't offered full stop in public hospitals now, outside of a medical procedure.

>Fucking kek!

Yeah circ rate is steadily declining in most parts of the world outside of africa. Im from Canada and my age group is about 50/50. Kids being born are more likely to be left intact. Men who are like 50-60 in Canada right now are way more likely to be cut.

different user here, where i live in the US it's about 50-50 today. when i was growing up here it was easily 80% cutfags. I have 6 nephews, all uncut.

pretty decent

if had pubes, would be 10/10

That's good. :). I hope my brother decides not to cut when he has children. (He and I are both cut) I'm pretty sure he's going to have children with his wife, but obviously i won't bring it up unless he ends up having boys.

CHCKD.

i have 3 sisters, 1 older, 2 younger, and one younger bro. 99.9999% chance any new nephews will be uncut

BuMpS

is this a vola?

nah just a thread bump

avg uncut guy reporting in, don't agree with OP but happy to have my beanie

pretty fat cock man..

PUT YOUR DICK AWAY FAGGOT

MODS END THE FAGGOT INFESTATION

BAN THE FAGGOTS

Yeah I guess it's gotta have something going for it

my uncut dick

thats a nice looking cock.

Tbh i'm always a little bit worried i'll do it too hard and snap the banjo-string

I tore the banjo string on mine, not as bad as you would think

I snapped it accidently and it stung like a motherfucker and blood was everywhere. I didn't go to the doctor or ER instead I kept the foreskin retracted and aggrevated it as little as possible. I was lucky not to get and infection and it has healed 100% but its still broken and now allows me to move my foreskin down more.

That cock is fucking disgusting

uncut master race reporting in

Please more.

looks like a turd

Girls tend to be more focused on size in my experience

Pic related

Say hi to Frankenstein

fuck I can't stop laughing

my 8 inches

Mmmmmm so hot

Fucking stop, obvious reassurance is obvious

the hell is wrong with you faggots

Don't circumcise your kids folks

Rate /b

im not gay but I'd suck it/10

9/10.
10 if shaved.
Please more.

want more?

How old?

Yes.
Please...

Pull your head out? Your cock is super hot

9/10.

Rate mine

10/10 cok there

mine, pulled back

8/10

Disgusting

20/10
best ive seen all night

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Same faggot. Your dick is small.

What's wrong with your nails ? EW

notsameperson.
you're bad at this.
he has a nice cock. you so jelly.

Get on your knees and bow before me.

Can I suck it?

Rate

decent size, colour, pubes
no foreskin, curved crazily
7/10

Im an underweight gay twink tho.

Thanks user

Rate mine

Kek another tiny dick.

2/10

looks so good man

2/10

8/10
nice pubes

I want to grab it with my mouth and make it hard.

So much want in me

Get on your knees and bow before me, bitches and faggots.

eh, no

Took me until 12/13 to realise I was meant to pull the foreskin back to wash/fap

Still super sensitive and almost painful to put it in

Feelsbadman

You couldn't handle it anyway, pussy.

I don't want to handle it.

MUH DICK

hot bod. decent cock.
gross veins.

You a bitch, bitch.

You stumpy, stumpy.

GOT HERE AS FAST AS I COULD

I got massive blood flow to my cock. Plus I'm 35 and fucked dozens of sluts in my time.

My cock has taken a battering. Looks good from above though.

holy shit!!! i knew that tguy in high school.

the old butter dick

Some bitches love a big veiny cock being forced back their throats.

some people like shit smeared across their face.
doesn't mean its hot.

>tfw circumcised
fuck i regret being cut, but it was my only way to live a better life. i had phimosis of quite high degree, where only around 1cm of head could be pulled out. the edge of foreskin always was wrinkled as if it was underwater all the time. even was discolored. pulling skin back hurt like hell. was doing stretch excercises until it literally started to rip in small bits. the pee was getting to an open injury and you know, it also hurts like shit. i couldnt control the stream of my piss, because head's peehole was not aligned with opening in a foreskin, so basically fountain blinded pissing. parents literally were screaming all the time for pissing everywhere but in a toilet. it smelled fucking badly, imagine sperm mixed with piss and just being shut-in there under foreskin. i couldnt even wash it properly, only little of water was getting under foreskin. erections sometimes hurt as well. then i caught an infection that made every pissing a burning hell, because i felt constant pain my glans. now its all over, but i really, really miss my foreskin, you cant properly even masturbate without some lubrication, because dick starts to hurt and becomes red colored. also, the very first layer of head is peeling off and doctor said it takes long ass period of time to regenerate a new one, but i doubt it'll get fixed at all, and yes, while it isnt as sensitive as it was after surgery, its still very vulnerable to something very unpleasant like touching jeans zipper.

Get good skrub

You jelly, son.

I wish i was uncut. Fuck you, Kellogg.

fat cock. nice pubes
9/10

thanks m8

long fat even colouration bonus pts for uncut
odd flaring in shape
8.5/10

Would love to suck with my girlfriend

could i fuck and come inside your gf while you lick my balls?

Would a girl ever be OK with a dick like mine?

jesus fuking christ

i know i would be.
uncut. pubes. hairy guy. nice thickness.
9/10

Too short.

Somehow, looking at it reminds me of my childhood. Did I compare dicks?

Uncut > Cut, you can pull your foreskin if you want so you have the choice !
You can take your hat on or out if it rain, I really don't understand people who thinks that a healthy cut cock is better than a healthy uncut cock

wew

You're not inferior, you can please woman just as well as you could otherwise. You just have ignorant parents who think it's ok to mutilate their child's genitals without anesthesia because he's an infant.

Is that you?

Makes me wish I had a good photo of my dick now. Oh well. :)