How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

most days, only in passing though these days

I'm thinking about yours now

someone did this thread the other day.

i think about it pretty often, every other day or so

Hourly.

Depressed for 12 years and it got massively worse this past year. I started to develop derealization. At random points I start to have a panic attacks and start to think I'm fake or this is a dream.

Also ran out of meds because I don't have insurance anymore. So that's not helping. 5k for 30

You are and it is. But so is everyone else.

Often, pretty much this point but not quite hourly.

Often enough. Dreamt about drinking a poison that after going to bed that night (in dream) I wouldn't wake up. Spent dream pondering non-existence and what I'd write in a note and feeling anxious about not having enough time to say what I wanted to tell my parents and loved ones.

Too often. That just seems like the right answer. I don't count. Why would I?

Haha thats not helping but did make me chuckle

Everyday, (and holy shit that picture rght in the feelzone op)

Most days in deep thought, I'm in the planning stages but too afraid to go through with it. Nothing feels real anymore so it might not be as bad.

On the daily. Was actually gonna try and commit today

I think about suicide on a daily basis. Most of the time multiple times a day. A slight fear of mine is that i'll get home piss drunk one night and just do it.

These days? Never.

Twice though. Once at 21 and the 2nd at 31. I'm happy I didn't off myself. I've had a good life so far.

Usually everyday. But killing yourself alone isn't my goal.

If i ever decide to commit sudoku, it would be by doing something people can remember me for, like gunning people down or blowing up some walmart or something.

U know, if i'm going out, better make it amazing

Not as much as I used to. Always dread ending up in a situation where it's a daily occurrence again. The only thing is now it feels way more serious. No more pussy slow shit, just something stupid to make it all stop right fucking now.

BPD GF is worse. It's so frequent for her. I just worry that one day it'll be too much for me and I won't say a word, just find the nearest train / highspot / lorry and take the opt-out to pancakesville.

More and more often it seems like. I don't know why. I am overweight but intelligent, works full time, college educated and still want to eat a bullet. Also been loveless and sexless for 7 years might be a reason

I did it everyday but by now I don't do it anymore
Luckily and even strangely Cred Forums helped me to realize that I'm worth something

>commit sudoku

lets talk about possible prevention.

Im in a cold country where suicidal thoughts are as common as a rainy day.

If i moved to a place where there were lights and hot girls and weather alike!

I would only enjoy life enough to live it to the fullest, where can i go to combat these feels... i don't care if im homeless, the world economy is headed down that road anyway so i might aswell get started early

Nah, you have to think of new ways, those ideas you said are already done, try not to be a copycat and think of something new