Hey Femanons, share your kinks or dirty secrets. Anything is welcom here

Hey Femanons, share your kinks or dirty secrets. Anything is welcom here.
Also lady from that one thread, plz visit this one

Lmao yea hopefully she sees this she made a hot story

Yeah. I hope it's a she.

I've got a hell of a rape fetish.
I want my husband to drug me and use me however he wants while unconscious or semi conscious
Preferably the latter so I actually remember it, as my memory is iffy

You really think there's women on Cred Forums?

wat story? i like stories

I'm like super duper into giving rim jobs. And sticking my fingers in a guy's ass. Hot as fuck.

I can help you, Femanon

Thats what I thought

Please tell me more about the pic related.

I'm married fam so no go

pretty normal rape fetish there user. your husband not that it?

Worried about the legality of using the drugs honestly.
Considering our occupations it would be dangerous.

Most drugs are illegal. Tylenol 3s can make you loopy, but are legal a lot of cases

I'm way too far into being an alcohol to risk my liver

plenty of prescription meds can get you woozy enough, especially mixing - pretty much anything combined with alcohol increases the effects of both. you can even use over the counter stuff. I'd just start with a sleeping pill and a few drinks and see how it goes.

what sort of occupation can make being unconscious and molested a problem? Are you on call at night, or high up in the church or what?

A fantasy will stay fantasy i guess

I hadn't thought of that, but I do want to make sure it won't make me sick or kill me, you know?
My occupation has a zero tolerance policy, but he's military which makes it a bit more risky.

If you're trying over the counter stuff the doses they suggest are well below safe limits, because they like to account for people taking 2-3 times the recommended dose. They're not too risky.
Pretty much any drug combination has a thread on a forum somewhere of people trying and rating it. Just google it up before you take it, start off with lower doses and work your way up, and you'll be completely safe.

'zero tolerance' is tricky for anything that stays in your system for a while, but drugs all have different half-lives. there are plenty you can take and have out of your system in a day, so you can take them on a weekend and be clean on monday.

military could be an issue but he's not the one taking the drugs.

Stick with prescription drugs or lighter and you'll be completely fine.

also protip: ask him to take pictures of what he does to you. if you don't remember you get to see the next day.

AM DENNY =)

Cant be rape if its your husband. He owns you.

That guy keep popping up on my facebook.
Who the fuck is he.