Hey /B, I need some advice. I have to come up with 5.5k in about 2 months

Hey /B, I need some advice. I have to come up with 5.5k in about 2 months.

Here's my current assets:
1 lenovo laptop ($500 market value)
1 HP laptop ($400 market value)
4 iPhones ($700 market value total)

Current expenses:
car/ins payment $250 monthly
food $300 monthly
random reoccuring charges (shit like spotify) $50 monthly

I have a 12/hour job, and am doing side work in IT. I have a 2k check coming next week.Gotta figure out how to get the most out of all of it.

Also posted in /biz.

>5.5k
What for?

Good Q, should have specified.

TL;DR: college

A friend loaned me the money to cover my tuition costs, and I have this overwhelming guilt about it. It's been keeping me up at least one night a week because I hate that I put him in that situation. He needed to fix up his car, but instead he just handed the $ over to help me out. The 2 months is self-imposed, but I want to at least get it to him before christmas because his family usually goes on vacation, but he won't be able to go without at least some of the $ back. I want to give it all back and ASAP

get rid of your monthly charges if you can, reduce food costs by buying in bulk or by eating mostly bread, also look for gardening work or something of that nature, any extra money is good money.

well give him as much as you can, you could get a loan out if you put something down as collateral, but it will cost you more in the long run.

I've done the food bit by buying a costco membership. I'm currently working 30-40 hours a week + taking 16 credit hours at school, so my life is a living nightmare right now with the additional work I've been putting in on the side.

I was hoping to hear of things I can buy to turn a profit, or of something you guys know of besides bjs on cl that can get me some extra cashflow.

Trying to avoid that. Credit is shit.

yer its not the greatest option on earth.

also there is not much you can buy and resell, unless you go to a farmer and buy a cow, then slaughter it yourself and sell the meat for less then market price but more then cost.

Yeah. I know there isn't a whole lot I can do, but I'm kinda banking on my IT expertise.

could take out an ad in a local paper to look for it work, general shit at a low price, the faster you work the more you get paid, you can make a lot of money as a call out technician.

hmm...I thought of CL ads for fixing shit, think it would actually work?

grow weed

thought about it...

well if you take out CL ads, buy an ad in the local paper and you can ask at shopping malls to put up an advert on a board, if you want extra cash it could be worth a shot.

also you will make far more money as a call out tech then any other job, just need a receipt book and a few other business items. $25 dollars an hour, if you finish in less then an hour you still make the full hours pay and you can get more done.

I've got everything I could possibly need, from Ram/HDD, to cables & accessories. Thanks for making me feel like it might actually be a viable option.

Anyone have any other ideas?

release and knowledge dependent but basically anything thats limited run or hyped has great profit margins. I do it with limited sneaker releases sometimes. Bought a poair of the Reebok Alien Stompers on release for £130 and resold for £700 two days later.

Missed my chance with the iPhone 7...
Not sure if I have the knowledge needed for other products...

bump

bump :(