These two guys offer you five grand if you follow them into the stable and let them do whatever they want with you for...

These two guys offer you five grand if you follow them into the stable and let them do whatever they want with you for 15 minutes. Wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

imgrum.net/media/1054404504288797467_216498367
olivierphilippaerts.be/en/site/olivier_philippaerts
nicolaphilippaerts.be/en/site/nicola_philippaerts
horseandhound.co.uk/rio-2016-olympics-news/rio-showjumping-riders-eliminated-overuse-whip-spurs-588636
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Read them a nice scripture

Rape their horse and run.

Yeah, I'd take their offer

follow them. im poor and have always had a thing for watching horses fuck chicks. Rich socialites like them dont want to see my fat,depressed,anxeity ridden ass do shit.

Ask to stay longer and take other horse cock also.

half this site is gay, the other half is broke. what exactly are you trying to accomplish

Make an easy 5 grand.

imgrum.net/media/1054404504288797467_216498367
gtfo you belgian-loving shit

The one in gray is an animal abuser

offer some bleak self-reflection

olivierphilippaerts.be/en/site/olivier_philippaerts
nicolaphilippaerts.be/en/site/nicola_philippaerts
are you sure about that

Nicola is a bootstomper, he got eliminated from the Rio Olympics because of it

horseandhound.co.uk/rio-2016-olympics-news/rio-showjumping-riders-eliminated-overuse-whip-spurs-588636

If these 2 nancys are carrying 5 large on them, why dont i just agree, beat or kill them in the stables, and leave?

ouch

they probs have more than five grand, i aint getting but raped for anything less than atleast six.

I'd do it for 5, no zeroes.

Spur and whip them to death.

Belgians are savages. Just ask the Congo.

Make 5 grand in 15 minutes.

> overpower them have the horse fuck both of them to death because horseracers are little gay pos's

> take the money peace

> if feds ask was their idea

Nicola will spur you to death